Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? (23971 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Pedroy: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2017
There are numerous opportunities out there. You can work anywhere
Take up any job opportunity and build a career there by taking professional courses.
I am a Physics with Electronics graduate and presently works in telecoms sector but I have old course mates in several sectors ... education, chemical industry, oil & gas.....
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Reenoch(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2017
dometome:
This is one of the reasons why there are no jobs and many unemployed youths everywhere, what ever happened to VOCATIONAL EDUCATION, now you are looking for the father Christmas that will give you a job. Good luck landing one.

U sounded stupid like some illiterate. U could have saved urself from this if u had kept shut.
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by slyrone(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:
amen bro, are u a
guy na wa for you ooo
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by slyrone(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
YOU CAN WORK FOR NEPA....INFACT YOU MUST WORK FOR NEPA lol
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by ogene007: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:
hello guys, please where can a physics with electronics graduate works and currently in Nigeria, what is the probability of securing job with that qualification? pls i need quick response
Plenty of your type are working in Telecommunications. Just be ready and willing to learn new things since you already have the right foundation.
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by dometome: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2017
Reenoch:

U sounded stupid like some illiterate. U could have saved urself from this if u had kept shut.
it is your father and mother you are referring to, not me! Go ahead with all the theories of the world and neglect the needed skills.
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Sunnybabe(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2017
slyrone:
guy na wa for you ooo
wetin do u sir
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by jaychubi: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:
hello guys, please where can a physics with electronics graduate works and currently in Nigeria, what is the probability of securing job with that qualification? pls i need quick response

U can work anywhere but u will only see work as a physics teacher
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Michaelshow: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Am a fresh graduate of physics with electronics with a Distinction.. just going for nysc. Any opportunity for me ??
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Forces eg police,army..as signal op.Ships,train etc
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by dj5naira(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Everywhere.
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice course! It's the perfect starting place for Information technology.

The next step is to get a laptop, look for YouTube videos and free ebooks online to learn programming and systems.

I'll suggest you learn PHP and MySQL, or .NET and MSSQL. or preferably both.

Download Xampp or Wamp on your laptop. Look for Oracle Virtual box also to practice with server operating systems like Windows and Linux.

Learn these, go for IT training if required, write yourself a good CV and start applying for Jobs. Or you can start your own business!

ICT is fun and exciting...

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by donofdons: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:
thanks for that anyway, see u in future

You see me on tv and will keep seeing me
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Alexander001(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:
amen bro, are u a pysicst?
I have a friend in unical that studies physics/electronics. did you graduate from unical?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: / GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here / 6 Annoying Things Nigerian Interviewers Do When Interviewing An Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.