Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (64088 Views)

"They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba / Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic / Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
dyadeleye:
So someone can not hustle In peace again?

No mind dem.

No be Oyibo go hustle for Oyibo land?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by CaptainBlaise(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
writetopoker:
all I see is a CIA on an official assignment

You're the only one with a sensible comment here.. It was the first thing I thought about as well. However, don't be surprised when they tag this thought as a conspiracy theory.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Florblu(f): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
What's surprising about this?

At least we have copied lotta things from them
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good for him man must work
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good for him man must work..
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Ajicold(f): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
So? What's so special about it
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by delishpot: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
So? Nigerians and their inferiority complex Sha. The man is hussling like any normal person would. Only ignorant Nigerians think that life is always milk and honey in the white man's land. That is why when they Hussle to get there and they find that it ain't easy, they resort to crime.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Leonbonapart(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Slaveman343:
If many Nigerians can begin to question the doctrine of tithe I believe they can also question their inferior complex and get out of it soon.
church is your nightmare

Don't die before your actual time
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by MamaOO: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Who told u this is hawking?
it ain't bro.
Its just someone on an official assignment to give drinks to motorists. Americans do this often.
Sometimes, it may be a team of policemen giving out ice-cream to motorists on the highway....lemme say it's more of a surprise gifts.

Quit lying. Where in America do cops give out ice cream on the highway? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by GoodFaith: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
MamaOO:

Quit lying. Where in America do cops give out ice cream on the highway? undecided
But u know people sell can pop and water on street stop light in some cities in the US
U can pull up to some street stop light and get BBQ steak
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Leez(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Kolababe:

You guys are missing the point of the post. This has nothing to do with interiority complex.
it has evrytin to do with it
still dont know why peeps believe europe and the US are some sort of utopia
they are homeless peeps dia too

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
...hawking is not allowed, if he's caught, he will be charged with public nuisance.

...the man is probably a 'gypsy' from eastern europe (romania, bulgaria, albania)...
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
The difference is packaging
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by GoodFaith: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
...hawking is not allowed, if he's caught, he will be charged with public nuisance.

...the man is probably a 'gypsy' from eastern europe (romania, bulgaria, albania)...
but people sell on the street stop light
correction people sell perfume and some other thing by going to office building
In lot of cities you need permit
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by adedehinbo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
writetopoker:
all I see is a CIA on an official assignment
Mr eye witness, so u sef dey work for CIA abi

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by mrbyron(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Blackheath grin grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
it ain't bro.
Its just someone on an official assignment to give drinks to motorists. Americans do this often.
Sometimes, it may be a team of policemen giving out ice-cream to motorists on the highway....lemme say it's more of a surprise gifts.

Why are you finding it so difficult to accept that the man is hawking?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by sonnie10: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by dowjones(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
I really don't understand nairaland again.

Is seun osewa still the owner?

Is it a baboon posting these things to the front page?

I'm lost

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by lawaldoski(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
fidalgo19:
Why do I feel sorry for him
Same here, he has this sorry look. I am here feeling like why post the picture, he just trying to make ends meet. am just puzzled why am feeling so sorry for him.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
WOW! British man selling soda on highway!.. wonders of the World!!!!! NIGERIANS re perplexed!!!!

What a wonder!! something amazing that black man haven't seen b4 shocked

Searching world news right now to see if it made it to breaking news!!

On my way home from work, me will video the American druggie/homeless man wey they beg for traffic light junction. At least I am sure it will make headline for some nigerian bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by lightwind(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
sonnie10:
That is how they get your fingerprint. They hand you one that is not cold, you reject it. They say sorry sir/ma'am, give you another one that is cold. Already, they have you print and DNA trace on the first one.
Thats how they get u so in no distance time.... I love their brains
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by RaptorX: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
it ain't bro.

Liar official assignment my foot, he is only wearing reflective jacket because he lives in a safety conscious society. People sell water at traffic lights during summer months in most American cities.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Jerrypolo(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Low self esteem.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by revelatiorcm(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
so what's wrong with it.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by mickyeddi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by j1mmy: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Kolababe:
Just as many thought that roadside sales or street hawking are mainly common in Nigeria and other third world countries, a white man has been captured on camera selling can drinks by the roadside in the UK.
In the viral video shared by gospel star Nikki Laoye, the man is seen selling can drinks to her and her crew in their car, and they were left stunned after spotting the Oyinbo hustling hard to exchange their cash for his soft drink and table water.
Oyinbo man was caught on camera marketing the drinks just as a Nigerian hawker at Oshodi traffic would.
Very courteous! The Nigerians bought 5 cans from him. The hustle is real everywhere guys!
The the screenshots and watch the video below..
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/oyinbo-man-spotted-hawking-soft-drinks-to-nigerians-in-uk-traffic
The illiterate who wrote this is a f0ol who never travel out of their village or they are just plain dumb. they have colo mentality. White man hawking will suggest that this mor0n thinks white people are so superior to them that we all need to know once he finds one doing what africans do.

White people are beggars even in Africa, go to Johanesburg. I have a white cleaner that comes to clean my house every week here.
The doorman at my estate is white and I have white people coming to clean garden and do other low level jobs here. Who sells the newspapers on my street, whiteman!

Stupid Nigerians attach colo mentality to rubbish and post it on internet for the world to see how backward, low self respecting they are!

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Austin234(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
What's the big deal? Oyibo hawking to earn a living, initiative of African man. Its good they copy from us and we are proud of it. This was how Lord Lugard who just visited Nigeria was acclaimed to have discovered river Niger. The river wey our fore fathers and bear were fishing before the coming of the white men was credited to them. What a life?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by nwabobo: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
mickyeddi:

That's a Roma Gypsy, they are from Eastern Europe usually Romania.

You know to Nigerians everyone is oyibo even those from Afghanistan.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Gggg102(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
so we shouuuuuuuuuuuuld??
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by mickyeddi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
nwabobo:

You know to Nigerians everyone is oyibo even those from Afghanistan.

Lol! We have quite a lot of them here in Sweden.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by ewizard1: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
it ain't bro.

Ion think so... if it was that, the man would be smiling and wouldn't have that face like he is asking which type of drink they want!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience / Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.