Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (64085 Views)

"They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba / Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic / Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by nwabobo: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
mickyeddi:

Lol! We have quite a lot of them here in Sweden.

There are loads of them here in London begging and picking pockets.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Bammzzie(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
every soon they we say is a white man that invented traffic hawking

as along as is a white man hawking is kinda surprise to us or it seens that no one gives a fúck
Da fvck u saying undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by mrjaydee(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Op I don't understand this post

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by j1mmy: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
nwabobo:

You know to Nigerians everyone is oyibo even those from Afghanistan.
And so what if he is oyinbo?
There are Oyinbo beggars, cleaners, gardeners and newspaper sellers all over my City here.
what is the stupid obsession whether they are oyinbo or not real oyinbo.
Are you people from 6th century?

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by nwabobo: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
j1mmy:

And so what if he is oyinbo?
There are Oyinbo beggars, cleaners, gardeners and newspaper sellers all over my City here.
what is the stupid obsession whether they are oyinbo or not real oyinbo.
Are you people from 6th century?

Is it that you can't read or you have a problem with comprehension?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by j1mmy: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
nwabobo:

Is it that you can't read or you have a problem with comprehension?
No, I have problems with africans behaving like monkeys - like you.
The statements are very colo, even your own!
backward people!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by onatisi(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
they were making fun of him and yet he collected their money . grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
For Yankee sef dem dey hawk for traffic
lonelydora:
I thought hawking is not allowed in oyibo land.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by mysteryman2014: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hawking gets level
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by emperormossad(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
So this is how you put your cooler on lagos-ibadan expressway to sell can coke abi...is like your village people are drumming for you. That guy is not selling, he is giving out.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by nwabobo: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
j1mmy:

No, I have problems with africans behaving like monkeys - like you.
The statements are very colo, even your own!
backward people!

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Intelcorei7: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Recession don reach oyinbo land cheesy grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by j1mmy: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
mysteryman2014:
Hawking gets level

It does not have colour or racial level, it just has pocket level.
There are street hawkers in almost all countries in the world, including rich white ones.
The digusting thing here is that stupid illiterate Africans are sensationalizing it like white people are so superior they don't hawk.
People read this shit on internet and laugh at stupid Africans.
Some fools even try to act like only gypsies hawk in white countries, making even more fools of themselves than the orignal idiot who wrote it.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Mavor: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Finstar:
Inferiority complex.. So it's only blacks that are destined to hawk abi?
I just weak for people. And the admin saw fit to put this on FP??!!!
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Officialzoe: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
xreal:
that receiving hand doesn't look like a blacks'.

Anyway. Op post video, let me confirm.
😂😂 yall will always look for something wrong
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by franklingud(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
The hustle is f**king Real mehn!

O diro easy.... At all!
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by ElsonMorali: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
So?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Ttipsy(f): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
rubbish.. come lemmi feed you
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by smartiyke78: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
The 1st hand showing a can of coca cola... looks lik Tim Goddfrey d gospel artist.... could dat b him??
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by naijamafioso: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Slaveman343:
If many Nigerians can begin to question the doctrine of tithe I believe they can also question their inferior complex and get out of it soon.
i like this

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by naijamafioso: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
To me the difference between whites and blacks is just the colour.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by henribj(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
if them check that oyinbo man story wella, e fit be say na one naija dude don scam am of all im money over the internet, na e make the oyinbo man enter this business, the hustle is real, help yourselves my fellow naijas, the country naija no even send im citizens... only thing is never kill to get rich, infact.... never kill
#justsaying
#justmyopinion
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by freecocoa(f): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Really? I didn't know Oyinbo Hawking is unheard of.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by DanielPop(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
that is also how undercover cops operate...to prevent crime...or gather intelligence against terror attack..that oyinbo man got a good look at those nigerians and inside their vehicle...
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by michaelisaiah: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Then what's so bad about it Rubbish post
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Baroba(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Europeans have been doing it for years, its no big deal..

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Finstar:
Inferiority complex.. So it's only blacks that are destined to hawk abi?
Africans and that lame mentality. We need to start traveling to see what's happening in another country.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by tesstess(f): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
that's not Nigeria. Nigeria road fit fine like that
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by imperiouxx(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
ScotFree:
what is the essence of this senseless post? I only sense an overdose of slave mentality in those who recorded a 'white' man selling to an african. So a white man cannot do his small scale retailing in peace. And because you're African and he sells to you, it becomes NEWS? Why didn't the other white people he sold to record the scene and upload on youtube? Very demeaning video. You are celebrating that a fellow human sold soda to you

I don't understand how this thrills them. UK people need more exposure. If we start recording whites hawking on the streets of New York alone, YouTube won't have space for more videos.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
imperiouxx:

I don't understand how this thrills them. UK people need more exposures. If we start recording whites hawking on the streets of New York alone, YouTube won't have space for more videos.

i don't know what is wrong with my people at all
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by heendrix(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
writetopoker:
all I see is a CIA on an official assignment

hmmm this is wisdom
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic by xreal: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Officialzoe:

😂😂 yall will always look for something wrong

No vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience / Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.