Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (25649 Views)

80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 / Bombshell ! Girl Of 18 Slept With Over 50 Men ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Mobinga: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2010
How won't you be 50 when your backpacking in the caucasus. grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Dfearless1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2010
Oga Jarus What about Abuzola(Abu Zola)
Av U 4got his contributions @ Islam for Muslims Section cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Akolawole(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2010
@Jarus

Me Gold category ke!( i dont think i deserved that). Feel flattered. Thanks but una do a lot of work. I will send my response soon.

I think Funkybaby should be on that list even if its a shorter list. Remember she created one of the best thread in NL history !
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Akolawole(m): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2010
My very best fivesome is as follows;

1) Debosky

2) Muki

3) 4play

4) Em and

5) Em
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Apr 06, 2010
Who is Funkybaby?
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by netotse(m): 1:58am On Apr 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Who is Funkybaby?
*long sigh*. . .

praying
Lord grant me patience
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Kunbee: 2:02am On Apr 06, 2010
^^stud muffin happy easter smiley
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2010
After trying to grip BECOMRICH and interview him as part of the NL Legends, this is only what I'm able to come up with:

JARUS TO BCR:

Dear Musiwa,

Sequel to the conclusion of the first phase of the selection of NL legends, for which you have been considered one, we wish to conduct an interview with you as the next phase of the exercise: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413742.0.html

Below are the interview questions:

1, Kindly introduce yourself (Provide as much info as you want to, and if you don't mind, your real name, age etc)

2, How did you join NL?

3, Do you agree with our list of NL legends or you have suggestions or something to chip in? Or to you, who is the greatest Nairalander of all time?

4, Who is/are your favourite Nairalander(s)?

5, What is your assessment of NL as the forum clocks 5?

6, What do you enjoy about NL and how addicted are you to NL?

7, How do you juggle between NL and your real life activities? Do you quote NL in your real lief activities? Do people around you knwo you are a a member of NL?

8, What is the most useful info or knowledge you've gotten from Nairaland? Or better still is there any special thread that has impacted in your life?

9, Which section do you like most?

10, If you are an old Nairalander, i.e 2005-2007 sets, what period on Nairaland do you enjoy most? Or better stillm, comapre NL of today with NL of 3, 4 years

If you feel there is any other thing you want to add, but not included in the questions up there, you are free to frame your questions yourselves and answer them, and if worth publishing, will be considered as part of the interview.

Also, your responses may generate one or two more questions, and you will be asked in camera before being published.

Kindly send your responses to jarusnairaland@yahoo.com for review and publication on the thread.

I look forward to seeing your responses.

Regards,

Jarus

BCR's RESPONSE:

Can you help me delete all my post on nairaland.

Thank you.

MY RESPONSE:

Is this not Becomrich?
Why do you want to delete your posts? Are you leaving NL?

Anyway, please answer our interview questions below:

1, Kindly introduce yourself?

2, When did you join Nairaland?

3, Why do you like to post satellite pictures and maps everytime?

4, Some people say you are a robot, and not human, can you comment on that?

5, You once said you wanted the Yorubas to merge with Benin republic, how do you think that is possible?

6, What job do you do in Canada?

7, You always say you read 'electricity engineering' in Unilorin, what is the difference between 'electricity engineering' and electrical engineering? But we learnt there is nothing like electricity engineering

8, Who is your favourite nairalander

9, Sometime last year, you were campaigning that you wanted to become president of Nigeria, is that not contradictory to your struggle that Yorubas should secede from Nigeria and join Benin republic?

10, People heavily criticize your grammar, don't you think you need to work on your English?

11, What advice do you have for Nairalanders?

Reply pls

Thanks
BCR:

Just delete all my posting.

I never said, I am an electricity engineer. I said electrical engineer. Nairaland edit post. nairaland is 419. That why I want all my post deleted, I do not want to be associated with 419 or nairaland.

10, People heavily criticize your grammar, don't you think you need to work on your English? answer: Nairaland uses is programme that change your words. It is a switch program.

On if I can become the president. I can. I have a better chance of been president than Jonathan. look at the statistics. Look at the satellite pictures. I am the person to beat in 2011. 99% of yorubas would vote for me, because I have risk everything, even nearly got killed just for them to get justice. and look at the satellite picture. I have links to some emirs and I need to show them the pictures and they would approve my plan and vote for me in the north. if not they would be minority for ever.

Unedited no time to.

JARUS TO BCR:

What about the other questions I asked in that interview? Please answer them and send to me.
Thanks

BCR TO JARUS
what is your real name and email and cell phone number

JARUS TO BCR:
I am in Nigeria. My real name is Tunji. My contact cell number is 0806119862*. I live in Nigeria.

NB: For those who know first name, Tunji is my middle name.

BCR TO ME
Are you the owner of nairaland. how do you become a moderator on nairaland.

Tell me about you. we you like to make money

At this juncture, I knew I can't get BCR for interview, hence my decision to publish this smattering encounter as his interview.

STAR QUOTE
I never said, I am an electricity engineer. I said electrical engineer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by djcandy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2010
Haha. For me the star quote was:

"On if I can become the president. I can. I have a better chance of been president than Jonathan. look at the statistics. Look at the satellite pictures. [/b]I am the person to beat in 2011. 99% of yorubas would vote for me, because I have risk everything, even nearly got killed just for them to get justice.[b] and look at the satellite picture. I have links to some emirs and I need to show them the pictures and they would approve my plan and vote for me in the north. if not they would be minority for ever."

Lol pls who is this guy?? grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by lalaboi(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
Jarus.c. . the interviews still not showing
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by nellaluv(f): 4:39am On Apr 07, 2010
Are you the owner of nairaland.
how do you become a moderator on nairaland.
Tell me about you. we you like to make money.
shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
I always knew Becomricch was a retard. I don't think he's human, think he's a robot.
I'm sure he posted his satellite pictures,how can he talk about his satellite pictures without posting them,lmao
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by dayokanu(m): 4:57am On Apr 07, 2010
Jarus,
That is only a tip of the iceberg

You have to visit becomrich and get his interview one on one.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by maedan(f): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2010
dj candy:

Haha. For me the star quote was:

"On if I can become the president. I can. I have a better chance of been president than Jonathan. look at the statistics. Look at the satellite pictures. [/b]I am the person to beat in 2011. 99% of yorubas would vote for me, because I have risk everything, even nearly got killed just for them to get justice.[b] and look at the satellite picture. I have links to some emirs and I need to show them the pictures and they would approve my plan and vote for me in the north. if not they would be minority for ever."

Lol pls who is this guy?? grin

LMAO. This is the same thing I ask myself everyday grin grin.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2010
this becomrich na james bond o
na wa
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by clemcykul(f): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2010
@jarus
still waitn for my interview o i don grow white hair tire smiley
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2010
AJANLEKOKO

1, Kindly introduce yourself

I'm AjanleKoko (internet moniker), I'm in my mid-thirties exactly, Yoruba, Nigerian based in Nigeria. Let's leave it at that for now.

2, How did you join NL?

Actually I have been active on a few Nigerian Internet forums in the past, between 2000-2004. I stumbled on Nairaland in 2006, but I really did not have that much time, until I changed jobs in 2008. It was a promotion of sorts, so I was a little less busy. Hence my starting to post in 2008.

3, Do you agree with our list of NL legends or you have suggestions or something to chip in? Or to you, who is the greatest Nairalander of all time?

If you ask me, I think it is premature right now to choose someone as a 'greatest nairalander of all time'. What you guys did in December was cool, though, recognizing various people who post in different sections. We as Nigerians seem to take these things serious, always looking for accolades. I think maybe not now. Best you can do now is what you've done already, create some sort of 'Hall of Fame', and 'induct' a select number of popular members. Then leave it at that. But no 'greatest of all time'. Sounds crass.

I would say my most fav would be debosky. He is very active in every section, and has something to say about everything. He is also well-mannered and smart without being an egotist, I think.

It's a good forum, came at the right time, and can only get better. I think more needs to be done to increase the credibility and usability of Nairaland as a site by Nigerians, for Nigerians. I practically use Facebook like a email and collaboration tool these days. I chat with people, send and receive mail, etc. Nairaland should look at adding more widgets to increase the utility, and also expand the scope of content allowed.Give people the tools to make them use the site more effectively.

I just like the conversations, talking about real everyday stuff that affects everybody, not just politics. I am not particularly a big fan of talking Nigeria politics, by the way. In every section, always something useful to learn in NL.

7, How do you juggle between NL and your real life activities? Do you quote NL in your real lief activities? Do people around you knwo you are a a member of NL?

Yes to the second and third questions. My hobby, as well as present career pursuit is the Internet, so I spend a lot of time on NL anyways. It is one of my three most visited sites, asides FB and Gmail.

8, What is the most useful info or knowledge you've gotten from Nairaland? Or better still is there any special thread that has impacted in your life?

As per impacting on my life, I would say none yet. But the thread that actually got me posting on NL was the 'Which Way NLNG' thread on the Jobs section. It was a story of many people's lives,hopes, dreams, how they were all supporting each other, looking out for each other, and trying to make sure the guys who did not make it to NLNG didn't feel bad about themselves, or lose hope in themselves. kuwena, opoks, etc. You could learn a lot about those people just by reading that thread. If I was a writer, I would make a novel out of it.

Career, obviously. I am developing an interest in Travel/tourism nowadays. Personally I think Nigerians should get out more, and see the world. It will help us a lot in our personal journeys.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by otokx(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2010
cool one by ajanlekoko
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2010
Lalaboi, Clemcykul and Ajanlekoko's interviews now visible on pages 11 & 12.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by spikedcylinder: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hmmmn, Jarus, do you have Becomrich's permission to put his number on here? Maybe you should edit that part out. smiley
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Hmmmn, Jarus, do you have Becomrich's permission to put his number on here? Maybe you should edit that part out. smiley
That's my number, not his.
It was incomplete anyway.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by mbulela: 3:12am On Apr 10, 2010
i always said that this BCR fella is not human.
I have been proven right after all.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2010
Classic response by becomrich.
That guy is a wacko, a psycho. . .ROFLMAO
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by 4Play(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2010
1, Kindly introduce yourself (Provide as much info as you want to, and if you don't mind, your real name, age etc)

Name is Tochukwu. 28 years old. One of New Labour's public service pen-pushers and day trader(shocked our IT Dept have yet to notice!).

2, How did you join NL?

Think I googled something about Naija and stumbled upon the site. . . . No, I wasn't googling ''Naija po-rn''.

Becommrich is a legend of the mind-bending variety. Should be on the list.

The big b-oobs gang: Lady T, Morenike, TOH and Tope2000.(In no particular order).

Osisi for her wit. Mukina for being a shameless Gunners suporter. The hermaphrodite(Kobojunkie) for no particular reason.

Those who bring some intellectual weight to the politics forum: RichyBlack, DavidDylan, Biina, Sagamite, Debosky, Ibime,e.t.c

The sports people: Sauron, Cristalz, that Kraut bas-tard(Dayokanu),e.t.c.

For me, the key attraction is the foreign affairs section which has gone off the boil. Hopefully, Obama can drop some bombs on Iran so we can party!

Nice place but it wears off after a while. Needs more moderators to keep pace with the users.

Seun's primary interest is the number of clicks on the site so it's about maximising quantity of users and in that respect, it's a successful site. If you want quality debates, you have to go somewhere else.

Discussing politics(when I'm not busy insulting people), the shameless and infantile flirting. I'm not addicted to NL at all.

I don't use NL as often as before so there isn't much juggling involved.

Do I quote NL in real lifet? Perhaps, I might find some sapient NL quote that I might use in court but I sincerely doubt that. Could use of one of Doyin's shitty pick up lines in the real world.

People around me don't know I'm a member either.

I've met wonderful people from here, Coco29 in particular. Other folks as well like TOH who apparently is training to be a boxer, at least, judging for the blows she rained on me. Lady T, lovely woman with her incredibly sexy hiccups and burps.

Foreign affairs/politics and any section discussing or comparing b-oobs.

10, If you are an old Nairalander, i.e 2005-2007 sets, what period on Nairaland do you enjoy most? Or better stillm, comapre NL of today with NL of 3, 4 years

I enjoyed it when I first came on because I had time on my hands and due to the novelty. It's not necessarily better or worse. It's natural that you can't maintain the same level of interest as you and other people move on with your lives.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by DrKitaun(m): 1:55am On Apr 12, 2010
^^Jesus wept!

Crazeman don enter!

@OP

nice job. . .
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by maedan(f): 3:22am On Apr 12, 2010
4 Play:

Name is Tochukwu. 28 years old. One of New Labour's public service pen-pushers and day trader(shocked our IT Dept have yet to notice!).

Think I googled something about Naija and stumbled upon the site. . . . No, I wasn't googling ''Naija po-rn''.

Becommrich is a legend of the mind-bending variety. Should be on the list.

The big b-oobs gang: Lady T, Morenike, TOH and Tope2000.(In no particular order).

Osisi for her wit. Mukina for being a shameless Gunners suporter. The hermaphrodite(Kobojunkie) for no particular reason.

Those who bring some intellectual weight to the politics forum: RichyBlack, DavidDylan, Biina, Sagamite, Debosky, Ibime,e.t.c

The sports people: Sauron, Cristalz, that Kraut bas-tard(Dayokanu),e.t.c.
For me, the key attraction is the foreign affairs section which has gone off the boil. Hopefully, Obama can drop some bombs on Iran so we can party!

Nice place but it wears off after a while. Needs more moderators to keep pace with the users.

Seun's primary interest is the number of clicks on the site so it's about maximising quantity of users and in that respect, it's a successful site. If you want quality debates, you have to go somewhere else.

Discussing politics(when I'm not busy insulting people), the shameless and infantile flirting.  I'm not addicted to NL at all.
I don't use NL as often as before so there isn't much juggling involved.

Do I quote NL in real lifet? Perhaps, I might find some sapient NL quote that I might use in court but I sincerely doubt that. Could use of one of Doyin's shitty pick up lines in the real world.

People around me don't know I'm a member either.

I've met wonderful people from here, Coco29 in particular. Other folks as well like TOH who apparently is training to be a boxer, at least, judging for the blows she rained on me. Lady T, lovely woman with her incredibly sexy hiccups and burps. 
Foreign affairs/politics and any section discussing or comparing b-oobs.

I enjoyed it when I first came on because I had time on my hands and due to the novelty. It's not necessarily better or worse. It's natural that you can't maintain the same level of interest as you and other people move on with your lives.

Very riveting interview.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 12, 2010
4 Play:

Waddahell is this?

Why this list? Why arent I on the "Brings intellect to politics" list? You havent seen my posts on politics
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by oyinda3(f): 5:05am On Apr 12, 2010
very sexist of you as usual 4play.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2010
4play is the number one ashawo of NL
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by DrKitaun(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2010
Morenike is no 1 ashawo, 4play 2, Davidylan 3, Sauron 4, Eldee 5, TKB 6, Sagamite 7, Jennykadri 8, Lesleen 9, J-girl 10

I no know how to classify these ones, but THE MOST CLASSIC LESBOs should fly: Mukina, Iice and Ikamefa.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by maedan(f): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Morenike is no 1 ashawo, 4play 2, Davidylan 3, Sauron 4, Eldee 5, TKB 6, Sagamite 7, Jennykadri 8, Lesleen 9, J-girl 10

I no know how to classify these ones, but THE MOST CLASSIC LESBOs should fly: Mukina, Iice and Ikamefa.

Heheheh. I don't know why but I think I like this your list(s).
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

morenike bawo? lol
where is Doyin13 on ur list Kit?

and what am i doing on ur list?
did you mention Lesleen shocked shocked shocked u wan scatter this place grin

Kitaun baba, u suppose dey that list o cheesy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by xynerise: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2010
And why am I not included in this interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) / 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know / OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.