Stats: 3,165,717 members, 7,862,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! (4914 Views)

Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / 10 Major Things The Progressive Governors Of Nigeria Did In January 2018 / Awakening The Sleeping Giants. (A Message To The Progressive Youths) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
ufuosman:
D brake of dis ur train is not working
Be patriotic.
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by benzion72(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
I think we have had enough of cluelessness and demential .

Our mumu done do. We do not need a President who cannot speak on his feet for 30 minutes without checking paper who cannot motivate and challenge populace.

We do not need a president who is berefit of idea, we do not need a president who cannot stand the test of logic and fallacy in argument.

We do not need a slow motion president who cannot come up with a sound cabinet in two weeks

We do not need a tribal bigot whose appointment is skewed toward a tribe and whose kinsmen kill at will.

We need agile president that has sound health, who will not need medical attention every month

We don't need a president who will surround himself with psychopant from his state

We don't need a president who cannot implement report submitted over three months

Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
benzion72:
I think we have had enough of cluelessness and demential .

Our mumu done do. We do not need a President who cannot speak on his feet for 30 minutes without checking paper who cannot motivate and challenge populace.

We do not need a president who is berefit of idea, we do not need a president who cannot stand the test of logic and fallacy in argument.

We do not need a slow motion president who cannot come up with a sound cabinet in two weeks

We do not need a tribal bigot whose appointment is skewed toward a tribe and whose kinsmen kill at will.

We need agile president that has sound health, who will not need medical attention every month

We don't need a president who will surround himself with psychopant from his state

We don't need a president who cannot implement report submitted over three months

You are not a patriot

Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by benzion72(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
NgcoboP:
You are not a patriot
Neither do you have a need of hearing aid
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2017
NgcoboP:

Lies.... He is a saint the most incorruptible leader Nigeria ever had... if not for Babachir Lawal... Maina... and Kyari-MTN ....not forgetting Baru-nnpc...sagas
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by benzion72(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
This one na bad market. It no go fly go any where
Facts and figure, controvert these picture

Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by benzion72(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Then @ N216 to a $1 APC say it is not acceptable. How much is a dollar today N366 which one is better.

Electricity 24/7 is still a pipe dream

Only few state are participating in their meal program.

Even PMB agreed that teachers and workers have not been paid for several months

And you want people to say Sai Baba. PMB is not capable period
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
NgcoboP:

Don't join the pained wailers
may all the Pains Nigeria is going through come upon you and your family and all ya generations to come.. Amen!!
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by benzion72(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Joseankles:
may all the Pains Nigeria is going through come upon you and your family and all ya generations to come.. Amen!!

Bros that one na epe (curse) now. Let fight the guy with facts it be like say he done run commot with his bad product
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Okanokan(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Only One Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy-One(1971)views in a Nairaland Forum thats made up of about 2million members, tells and give us one important message; THE BUHARI ERA has come and END, the crown has been taken away and like Biblical SAUL his era has ended.
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Joseankles:
may all the Pains Nigeria is going through come upon me and my family and all my generations to come.. Amen!!

Great. Fixed. Start cursing your generations as you like.
But I put it to you that neither you nor your family will escape from this curse you uttered until the twenty fifth generation. In Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Simply because you came against me unprovoked. Today I declare your hands prosperless henceforth ..because the Bible says no weapon formed or fashioned against me shall prosper.... Since you have decided to weaponize you hands to type nonsense and evil against me.... I decree your hands with never be prosperous anymore in Jesus Name. Amen. Simply because Jehovah is my Justifier. You have moved against the wrong candidate... Seriously your life will weep at your folly.

My family and generations remain like Mount Zion which cannot be moved simply because we put our trust in the Lord God Jehovah. Hence God will curse those who curse us and bless those who bless us. Genesis 12:3.. I put it to you joseankles/Sam you are an accursed of Jehovah.
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
benzion72:

Bros that one na epe (curse) now. Let fight the guy with facts it be like say he done run commot with his bad product
Since he cannot see the sarcasm in this thread but foolishly started cursing his own family... Kiisan fesan kiiwoo fun owoo... Radarada bayii no aso weere manri.... Ahhh ahhh I won't curse him... But the curse he uttered up there shall be upon him and his generations till perpetuity.
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Okanokan:
Only One Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy-One(1971)views in a Nairaland Forum thats made up of about 2million members, tells and give us one important message; THE BUHARI ERA has come and END, the crown has been taken away and like Biblical SAUL his era has ended.
I put it to you.. That was my message in sarcasm. But the son of perdition called joseankles cannot see just because of semi literacy
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
benzion72:
This one na bad market. It no go fly go any where

Facts and figure, controvert these picture
That was the message before the son of Belial called joseankles came in here with his half education.
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
sad...
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Till 2023...corpsocracy or cabalocracy ...Buhari is the man
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
NgcoboP:

I put it to you.. That was my message in sarcasm. But the son of perdition called joseankles cannot see just because of semi literacy
Oga, carry you sarcasm and go elsewhere. I am pained by the state of this country. please don't add more to it..

The statement by me is conditional. If what you posted as an OP is from your Heart, then my message is for you. if its not, then you should have no fear.

note: I am a very dangerous prophet.. be careful.

Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Joseankles:
Oga, carry you sarcasm and go elsewhere. I am pained by the state of this country. please don't add more to it..

The statement by me is conditional. If what you posted as an OP is from your Heart, then my message is for you. if its not, then you should have no fear.

note: I am a very dangerous prophet.. be careful.
Psalm 109:17 says and I quote He loved to curse; let curses come upon him! He did not delight in blessing; may it be far from him!

Joseankles may the blessings of Jehovah be far from you and your household according to the words of God Jehovah.

Since you are a dangerous prophet you shall perish like your peers who served Baal. I am your Elijah. I have come to put an end to your existence and wickedness

Simply because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Joseankles should serve as a lesson to others who curse without second thoughts.... Foot in the mouth disorder a symptom of ADHD.
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Now back to the biz. Ajepako aka ajebutter I will always query that female addition to your moniker....
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by ajepako(f): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
NgcoboP:
Now back to the biz. Ajepako aka ajebutter I will always query that female addition to your moniker....

??
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
ajepako:

??
Yes... You registered as a male. I was there! When did you transition into a female?
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by ajepako(f): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
NgcoboP:

Yes... You registered as a male. I was there! When did you transition into a female?

Don't drag me into your monologue dude...

You are doing a great job of opening a thread and commenting all through

I have done you a favor of three lines

That's all.... Enjoy your thread
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
NgcoboP:

Psalm 109:17 says and I quote He loved to curse; let curses come upon him! He did not delight in blessing; may it be far from him!

Joseankles may the blessings of Jehovah be far from you and your household according to the words of God Jehovah.

Since you are a dangerous prophet you shall perish like your peers who served Baal. I am your Elijah. I have come to put an end to your existence and wickedness

Simply because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Your end is near.. for the very last time, be careful
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
ajepako:

Psychosis is not far fetched.. Dude is frustrated.
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Joseankles:
Your end is near.. for the very last time, be careful
I have no end. But you have fallen into the pit you dug...and ensnared in your trap. You are a weakling an uncultured and irresponsible person without any decorum or civility to know when to apologize and beg for forgiveness.... In fact the book of Proverbs referred to persons like you...when it said Simpletons are clothed with foolishness, but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.

And as a man who is cursive you are evil and again the Bible has this for you too Evil people will bow before good people; the wicked will bow at the gates of the godly.... You are destined to bow before me..because greater is He who lives in me than in the world....

Next time you attempt to wave being a wicked prophet or apply the powers of God like panadol remember the power of God never goes contrary to His words.

And like Haman you shall fall because I am your Mordecai.... On your gallows will you be hanged. And I stand in gap for anyone who you have been molesting and decree that you lose all your hold on them and God elevate them above you in Jesus name.. Amen. Simply because the Words of God says that whatever I bind on earth will be bound in heaven.....
You have come across the anointed of Jehovah.
Next time you will never open your mouth like you have ADHD. Never!
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
ajepako:

You are in boy.
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari for 2019.... Dollar is one to the Naira.
Re: Buhari For 2019!!! Join The Progressive Train! by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2017
Joseankles:
Psychosis is not far fetched.. Dude is frustrated.
Another pronouncement upon yourself. Keep it up.

South East Will Become Ungovernable Territory Soon Control By Warlords - Pics / Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies / Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57