Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nigerian Pastor Rejected A Rolls Royce Gift For His 44th Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Pastor Rejected A Rolls Royce Gift For His 44th Birthday (993 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Rejected A Rolls Royce Gift For His 44th Birthday by IamHeWrites: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2017
The general overseer of the Omega Power Ministries OPM Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has rejected a Rolls Royce car gift for his 44th birthday.

The Rolls Royce was given to the Apostle by Divine distributors of OPM (products distribution unit of the church) where contributions for the car were made by the members

The news was shared on the church’s social media account saying;
“Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere OPM rejects Rolls Royce birthday gift from Divine distributors of OPM, Instead decides to use the money of the ROLLS ROYCE to open more OPM Free schools. Currently OPM church operates 7 free schools which accommodates children of widows, orphans and less privileged.”

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/nigerian-pastor-rejected-rolls-royce.html

Lalasticlala Fybestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Rejected A Rolls Royce Gift For His 44th Birthday by romeorailss: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
smiley
I know this will make frontpage, let me say it now.

Is this what u all are joyful about as if it's 30 billion Naira angry
Well, what can I say about the pastor. But that's isn't rejection angry . He received the Rolls Royce, sold it and used the money for something more meaningful angry .

Quite charitable! That's wisdom , instead of reject it and get nothing while other indigent children can benefit from it. Kudos! wink
Re: Nigerian Pastor Rejected A Rolls Royce Gift For His 44th Birthday by phintohlar(f): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rolls Royce no be mate with Takura oo, plenty money laa fe baba gbagba funwa oo "in vector's voice"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Rejected A Rolls Royce Gift For His 44th Birthday by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Where are the private jet owners? You own a private jet and you expect me to come to your place of business and drop 10% of my earnings for doing nothing? OK ooo, the worst part is that most people are still doing that.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Rejected A Rolls Royce Gift For His 44th Birthday by onatisi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice one by this pastor. Definitely he has enough personal cars and sees no need to have another one since he cant sit in 2 cars at the same time. Very good one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Rejected A Rolls Royce Gift For His 44th Birthday by IamHeWrites: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Pastor Rejected A Rolls Royce Gift For His 44th Birthday by 2buffagain(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Now THIS is a church I don't mind paying tithe to.

DO SOMETHING with the resources to bless actual people, don't just eat and get fatter and enslave people's minds with false propaganda.
Ever since I left church leadership tinz, I have been very choosy as to where I invest my seed in.

(1) (Reply)

“marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” — President Kenyatta Tells Africans / 4 Kinds Of People You Can Never Trust In This World. / Guy Release For A Student In A Lap Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.