Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert (35336 Views)

How Nicki Minaj Slept With Future And His Hommies (photo Proof In Here) / Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future / Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rokia2:

Hating is bad for the soul.

Rokia na now u know say hating is bad for the soul. How many insults have you hauled at Davido on other threads. You are wizzys ass licker. Its obvious
Re: Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert by bewla(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rokia2:

Which cave are you living in? embarassed
the one ur emir sanusi ruling from Kano I think
Re: Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert by Iykesampson16: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
So we should fry akara,abi!!!

Re: Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert by Nbote(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
tamethem:

Na folow folow nothin more grin

E easy to follow follow am? He already has a single with him and dey've been rolling before den with photos of dem both in studios. He seems to have made friends over their and he's earned their respect obviously
Re: Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert by Palmerbarry: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Weldone Wizzy. You just hung out with my world favourite rapper. Expecting a release soon.
Re: Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert by oluwasegun007(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
So what....

Just left dinner, with myself and Don jazzy, olamide and Phyno on the same Table.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert by samisj4real(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Abfinest007:
future is a small boy in d america Music Industry
Is ur sense of reasoning paining you?
Re: Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert by Abfinest007(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
samisj4real:
Is ur sense of reasoning paining you?
yes just as urs is doing same. is my opinion so why kill urself over it
Re: Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert by wizmayor: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
I see him bring home Grammy...
Re: Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert by Angel1696: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
wizkid clubbing with american league 2 musician Tuface ,dbanj face all link up with the likes of Bennie man ,wyclef jean and snoop dog who were and who are are still A- list America artists. No wonder they say shoe get size.
Re: Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert by joeee: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2017
Abfinest007:
future is a small boy in d america Music Industry
which future are you talking about? Your future or future hendrix?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jago: Ronke Odusanya’s Baby Daddy Openly Welcomes Their Daughter / Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive / Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.