Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (47194 Views)

Are These The Most Ridiculous Car Modifications You Have Ever Seen? (Photos) / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / BMW 766i Valkyrie 4×4 Is The Most Monstrous BMW You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Austine105(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Car we don dey ma garage
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
wedding gift things from my boyfriend
dem swear for you sey make you no fit buy for yourself or boyfriend? No wonder your boyfriend dey call you parasite for your back

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by mightyhazel: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
potbelly:
you may never know breh... wink
ok o..

i knw why i be dey ask o grin
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice car but I don't do sedan. #teamtruck.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by potbelly(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thank God say we don dey the same page... grin
mightyhazel:
ok o..

i knw why i be dey ask o grin
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Bonjoro: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

Go hustle idiot, ur pu'ssy go catch faya
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by anibirelawal(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
@op, that may look most beautiful to you. but Not for me at all.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by dustydee: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
autojosh:
The 2017 Mazda Vision Concept represents Mazda’s design vision for next-generation models; a more matured expression applies a Japanese aesthetic to achieve more elegant and premium styling. The exterior features a “one motion” form that exudes a sense of speed and the interior combines three-dimensional depth with a strong longitudinal axis to create a relaxed space that maintains a sense of speed.

It was unveiled at the 45th Tokyo Motor Show in Japan and the design will be used in upcoming models.. We used to love Mazda cars in Nigeria but something went wrong. Well, can this new design make Nigerians fall in love with Mazda again?

See more photos below and tell us what you feel about the ride. For me, that front fascia is everything.

https://autojosh.com/2017-mazda-vision-coupe-beautiful-sedan-youve-ever-seen-photos/

Is this a sedan or coupe? What is the difference between the two? Thanks.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Less is more.

This is lovely
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by anitapreeti(f): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

What about your husband?? If boyfriend would get you that, just curious... shocked
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by memory123(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
lol
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
hatchy:

I'm calling Tunde my author dealer to place advance order for this toy immediately because i want to be the first to use it in Naija before all these ritualists and yahoo yahoo boys begin use am carry firewood for Lagos

You better fly it cos mine is already on the sea. cool
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
ur boyfriend's monthly allowance for 15yrs wont buy that car
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
All na plastic. Small brushing now the whole car go scatter
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Mckandre(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
mightyhazel:
wetin u go take the price do?
he wan use m masturbate grin
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Realjerome200: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin
hatchy:

I'm calling Tunde my author dealer to place advance order for this toy immediately because i want to be the first to use it in Naija before all these ritualists and yahoo yahoo boys begin use am carry firewood for Lagos
grin grin
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by paix(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Women are always to receive and the men are always giving. Can't you give your husband as a wedding gift?
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Owodiran1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of Aston Martins
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by haykes(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Metrobaba:

Are You This Jobless?

Just Asking. No Offense Bro
she is right u need glass see what garri turn u to this is female not bros shine ur eye
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by free2ryhme: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

Is this how poor you are that you must have a gift from your boyfriend

so boyfriend is now your problem
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by MrMystrO(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
mightyhazel:
wetin u go take the price do?

Lol i tire O.. Like say Him wan buy am grin grin grin All these Nairaland Jambites sef
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Wealth7(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Looks like an Aston Martin undecided
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Obierika(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
It looks a bit like an Aston Martin
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by BiiDii(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Author dealer guy fix your life.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by captainbangz: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Aston martin will be like ''COPY COPY''...
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by sisisioge: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Aren't they getting lower these days? Naija roads are gonna be nightmare for this beauty. Yeah...it looks so sleek.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by gregyboy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

am happy for you ooh only dat is going to use you get the money like ritual tins# u get
bcus u dnt expect d money to fall frm sky na
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
this car take style resemble Tesla
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by fapcrook(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Are they meant for naija roads?
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
The car is wow
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by silversonuc(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
oluwasegun007:
Lord please give me the spirit to luv sport cars before my money comes...

Bcause i just luv dem JEEPS.

Are u from anambra?
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
God will continue to bless my hustle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja / 11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.