Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (47192 Views)

Are These The Most Ridiculous Car Modifications You Have Ever Seen? (Photos) / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / BMW 766i Valkyrie 4×4 Is The Most Monstrous BMW You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by alaskido(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2017
hatchy:

I'm calling Tunde my author dealer to place advance order for this toy immediately because i want to be the first to use it in Naija before all these ritualists and yahoo yahoo boys begin use am carry firewood for Lagos

Na for which road for Nigeria you want to drive this kind motor. My brother no waste your hard earned money jare.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Iamtipsyy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
hatchy:
You are fond of pointing out errors in people's life,while your entire family remain in a sorry state.

Does it show you as wise person?
atleast i can spell.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by hatchy(f): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
Iamtipsyy:
atleast i can spell.
Yes you can spell...but you are foolish!

Does it not give you concern?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja / 11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.