Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (47193 Views)

Are These The Most Ridiculous Car Modifications You Have Ever Seen? (Photos) / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / BMW 766i Valkyrie 4×4 Is The Most Monstrous BMW You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
God will continue to bless my hustle...
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by HyundaiMechco: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
too me l welcome the car to Nigeria is very good and fine
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by timibare(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
wedding gift things from my boyfriend
Olosho Olosho Olosho!!! Melo lobo re.....one bay .....two bay

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by jonadaft: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
use your glasses next time before you quote me
All this biacan girls sef

Attention seeking runs girls...

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
silversonuc:

Are u from anambra?

maka y na....see ma name above...

although I luv my eastern nigga...

dey are d real Gee...
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Iamtipsyy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
hatchy:

I'm calling Tunde my author dealer to place advance order for this toy immediately because i want to be the first to use it in Naija before all these ritualists and yahoo yahoo boys begin use am carry firewood for Lagos
you could not spell auto well.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Really love the miminalist front and rear look. The profile and body colour is remiscent of Aston Martin DBs + Infinitis too. Original design. At best, modern Mazdas rock! Wouldn't mind having one for a first car.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by ChiefSweetus: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
I will buy the tokumbo in 2029
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by davillian(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Nigerian girl buy car for boyfriend shocked shocked shocked
It's only boxers u pple know how to buy.

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by davillian(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
Wedding gift things from your boyfriend cheesy cheesy cheesy.
You dey learn work. grin

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by wtfcoded: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Looked more like coupe than a sedan to me op
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by eROCK247(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2017
MaritzaNL:
The car go well, me likey.
i love slim gals. Can we be friends?
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by chikago1: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Now, this is what you call a beast.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Khaliyah(m): 12:28am On Oct 26, 2017
autojosh:
Mr josh the design is just like that of mercedes maybach 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Konquest: 12:33am On Oct 26, 2017
autojosh:
The 2017 Mazda Vision Concept represents Mazda’s design vision for next-generation models; a more matured expression applies a Japanese aesthetic to achieve more elegant and premium styling. The exterior features a “one motion” form that exudes a sense of speed and the interior combines three-dimensional depth with a strong longitudinal axis to create a relaxed space that maintains a sense of speed.

It was unveiled at the 45th Tokyo Motor Show in Japan and the design will be used in upcoming models.. We used to love Mazda cars in Nigeria but something went wrong. Well, can this new design make Nigerians fall in love with Mazda again?

See more photos below and tell us what you feel about the ride. For me, that front fascia is everything.

https://autojosh.com/2017-mazda-vision-coupe-beautiful-sedan-youve-ever-seen-photos/

^^^^^^^^
Sexy Curves, Rugged Muscles... grin
I love the car.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by dowjones(m): 2:24am On Oct 26, 2017
this is has aston martin written over it. nothing to see here
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by thunderbabs: 3:01am On Oct 26, 2017
hatchy:

I'm calling Tunde my author dealer to place advance order for this toy immediately because i want to be the first to use it in Naija before all these ritualists and yahoo yahoo boys begin use am carry firewood for Lagos

Not suitable for Nigerian roads
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by dfo12(m): 3:53am On Oct 26, 2017
hatchy:

Be quick to send your AUTHOR the title of the ~book~ sorry car shocked
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by victor8269: 4:21am On Oct 26, 2017
biacan:
If Ur boyfriend gives u such a car on Ur wedding day to be cruising with your husband, know that there's a bomb inside somewhere
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by victor8269: 4:21am On Oct 26, 2017
They should give me the cash instead
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by iamord(m): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2017
autojosh:
The 2017 Mazda Vision Concept represents Mazda’s design vision for next-generation models; a more matured expression applies a Japanese aesthetic to achieve more elegant and premium styling. The exterior features a “one motion” form that exudes a sense of speed and the interior combines three-dimensional depth with a strong longitudinal axis to create a relaxed space that maintains a sense of speed.

It was unveiled at the 45th Tokyo Motor Show in Japan and the design will be used in upcoming models.. We used to love Mazda cars in Nigeria but something went wrong. Well, can this new design make Nigerians fall in love with Mazda again?

See more photos below and tell us what you feel about the ride. For me, that front fascia is everything.

https://autojosh.com/2017-mazda-vision-coupe-beautiful-sedan-youve-ever-seen-photos/

y? this is a maybe vision 6carbin copy
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by hatchy(f): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Iamtipsyy:
you could not spell auto well.
You are fond of pointing out errors in people's life,while your entire family remain in a sorry state.

Does it show you as wise person?
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2017
eROCK247:
i love slim gals. Can we be friends?
Maybe or maybe not.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Avatarmodest(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2017
That is a concept not even a real car yet. Most people dnt knw the difference. Anyway the design make brain sha.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Avatarmodest(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2017
dustydee:

Is this a sedan or coupe? What is the difference between the two? Thanks.
*Saloon* or sedan are normal cars with *4doors* while *Coupe* are just *2doors* .
Thats d major difference. The styling doesn't matter.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by tunary(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2017
biacan:
Expectation always hurt
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by dustydee: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2017
*Saloon* or sedan are normal cars with *4doors* while *Coupe* are just *2doors* .
Thats d major difference. The styling doesn't matter.
But the pictures has 2 doors and he referred to it as sedan
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Avatarmodest(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2017
dustydee:

But the pictures has 2 doors and he referred to it as sedan
then its wrong.
The image itself is 3d rendered and not a real car.
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2017
This Na Equipment
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by hurlanrewaju(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2017
waiting for delivery
Re: The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) by Tex42(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2017
Nice car!
One door?!... I'll pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja / 11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.