Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,253 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants (19450 Views)

Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) / Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections / #OTOGE: APC Governorship Candidate Met With Sacked Kwara State Civil Servants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by delishpot: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
They will still corner that rice.

1 Like

Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by vengertime: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
FarahAideed:
What is this APC govt all about sef ..Instead of finding a wat to force the Federal and Kogi govt to pay workers thier salaries they resolve to donate rice that will again be hijacked and sold at black market before it gets to kogi sef that is if the Decietful senators fulfil their pledge
ingrates, why not tell the governor to pay them at least N18k per month. You're still not grateful for the little donation that's been given there.
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by gocare: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
royalamour:
This was posted by the popular blogger Austin Okai on Facebook.
He is a Bastrd...
bg of rice that they will eat and excrete..

why cant he pick just 10 students, and sponsor them to the US to become top guns in different fields them bring them back to do same to another 10.

he will not die well, if his people kept him at home to be eting rice till he dies will he see money to buy the useless cloth he is wering.

and nigerian youths will be praising the animal.

Goat

2 Likes

Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by Toreddo3679(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
oruma19:
bello don use the money give onoja his main gee make e arrange babes for beta fucking in abuja. Na abuja dem de sleep every day na, they import girls like who de import rice thru seme border. I knw what I am saying because I v seen. He wastes kogi money on pussies. The man de Bleep Toto forget say pple go take salary. Leme be serious here, because of bello, youths will find it difficult to take power in Nigeria. One out of 36 and he is the worst. What a life
well said man....
I have seen it with my eyes

5 Likes

Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by FarahAideed: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
vengertime:
ingrates, why not tell the governor to pay them at least N18k per month. You're still not grateful for the little donation that's been given there.

You dint know Nigerian Senators well , i have had experiences with some of them including the Senate president ..I will tell you for free it will be a miracle if they even fulfil a qtr of that pledge
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by Marshalxv(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Does it mean that the state assembly in kogi is non functional? How can a governor owe workers for this long and still retain his seat as governor !what happened to the impeachment clause?

This is what you get when you have DINO and BELLO in the same state.
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by Adebowale89(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sunnymatey:
And nobody cares to ask of the whereabout of all the bail-out funds and Paris club refund signed and collected by the Governor. Kai, Nigeria is not practicing American kind of Democracy.

American gini? are we even practicing Kenya kind of democracy?

Nigeria politics is more deadliest than bokoharam.

democracy where citizens aren't respected
democracy where citizens are being harassed for protesting
democracy where 25billion lost under a so called integrity man
or democracy where you can't different btw legislature and executive because separation of power has lost its pride
democracy where we have capitalism domination

Nigeria democracy is define according to Niccolo Machiavelli "politics should be practice in the state of pretence. stop relating Nigeria political status now with democracy. we ain't practicing one
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by easzypeaszy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sunnymatey:
And nobody cares to ask of the whereabout of all the bail-out funds and Paris club refund signed and collected by the Governor. Kai, Nigeria is not practicing American kind of Democracy.
if u don't kw news pls stop commenting...Wht was d last news posted here abt kogi state civil service about..abi u data no see dt one..
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by shuggah(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Adoga1759:
All this criminal politicians, shay na so so bags of rice dem go dey donate waka abi? Instead dem for create something wey go enable this people to fit dey buy this bag of rice constantly dem bigin give dem rice wey nor go last one month before e finish. Na wa oh
What of the person that didnt pay salary?
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by agarawu23(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
After eating the bag of rice, what next
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by Naruto87(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
TI1919:
Nasarawa state workers need it too, 6 months now no salary plus October we are now 7 months
6months?? guy ur own small. in kogi people are counting years.
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by ahmEenu(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
How on earth am I from kogi state
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
God help us in this country
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by Tekzyflex(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Slave trade still exist in Nigeria. People are suffering.
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by musa234(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Oh my Nigeria is going down the drain.. So unfortunate!
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by myhotbrain: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
vengertime:
Thunder fire any idiott wey go shout sai baba again.

How Southerners will be looking at the Northerners now.

Buhari is not Nigeria's problem. Corruption, ineptitude, laziness and chronic stupidity of the poor masses are the main problems of Nigeria.

Its funny how those who never voted for Buhari, never gave him a breathing space, wished him dead and continue to cry blue murders are the ones who thinks, though foolishly that, there is presently, any opposition candidate, who can defeat Buhari in a free and fair elections.

The truth is that, comes 2019, Buhari, if he contested, would win again... Because the majority of the North talakawas would vote for him, so would fair numbers of the Southerners including SW, SE and some SS people.

1 Like

Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by realitynaija: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
It is pathetic how these politicians take common Nigerians for a ride consistently. Agreed that Kogi state governor has a case to answer on salary payment arrears but is Dino Melaye and his Co senators showing a better respect to the Kogi workers by donating rice? I think is more calling these workers fools than trying to assist. What is the percentage of the cost of the rice to their total allowances. Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by BAILMONEY: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
9jvirgin:
As a Yoruba man; the insanity in Nigeria makes me think Nnamdi Kanu is right after all. This is worst than a zoo, even a zoo cannot engage in this buffoonery and brazen display of lunacy.
YOUR MUSLIM BRETHREN WILL SOON CALL FOR YA HEAD
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by archipelago: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
I could not just imagine the way some people responds to issues. Senators donated to civil servants that worked but not paid by Kogi state government. These donations were to at least relief them of hunger possibly before they pay them. They were not jobless. I wonder why some people are saying the money should have been used to create jobs for them. If we need to blame at all, I think it is the state government and not the senators. They have tried their best. God bless them.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by maisauki: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
that's one megabyte, MB, bags of rice
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by karashita: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
What is this talk about rice donation?Is that all the solution there is to the Kogi problem?These workers should be paid their salaries abeg.Why is the "governor" still on that seat?Do we even have people at the helm in this country?

1 Like

Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
doublefreez:
what about the other condiments. lol
come o didn't the governor visit Buhari recently with lies that he has paid workers?
shouldn't the masses arise and shutdown the government house?
cowards!!!
Nigerians are idiots and cowards that allow religion to control everything about them and they're the biggest sinners. No matter how much they die and commit suicide they would keep saying their own is better than some people's own that some people are refugees and thanking God or say some people are dead. Even God himself doesn't want us to be foolish,they won't come out to shut down the government house lai lai. No be Naija again?
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by ehissi(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
How many bags of rice for Edo people naaah....... undecided

What are our Edo Senators doing? angry

So until there hear suicide in Edo among civil servants they no go move ba!? undecided
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by jason00: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nigeria is f..kd. Despite all the loot
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by 400billionman: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
APC has Converted Kogi State into IDP camp.

Let's blame Jonathan..

Chai, dem don't change am for Nigerians..

Bugharia na Change.
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
ahmEenu:
How on earth am I from kogi state
you cowards that can't come out and shut down your government house or mob your governor for him to know the type of monster he is and your same governor wouldn't mind running his car tyres over your feet. Are you not a youth yourself? what protest have you made to emancipate your people? except shouting about Wizkid and Davido's achievements around. Shame on you Kogi youths ,do you expect Wole Soyinka to protest for you? Your parents and Uncles are suffering and you keep watching like mumu

1 Like

Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by excel101(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Launching 2019.
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by excel101(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
2019 comes to mind.
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by Lordwap(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dino aka Ronaldino, thats my man.
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by Tdave01: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
A whole state completely displaced by Hunger.... Mr Kogi Governor well-done Sah.... ������
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by gbagyiza: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sunnymatey:

I tell you we are finished in dis country.
Re: Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants by darkdude(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
And yet a youth is the Governor....he even had the effontry to come to anambra state to campaign a Governor (Willie obiano) who pays his workers on 24th of every month..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds / Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC / Sanwo-olu On ‘thank You’ Visit To Lagos East Senatorial District, Reiterates Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.