Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) (37778 Views)

Former Militant Leader Ateke Tom Crowned King In Niger Delta / Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos / Former Militant Leader Is Chairman Education C'mtee In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by ForValour: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
How many people lost their lives through him?
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
If he had started with just 100 fowl, maybe by now he would have had something bigger without any help from government.

And still keep his arm (Not hand, as Op would want us to believe)
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by segebase(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
x
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by brojoshua: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thank God he didn't loose his life in it but got a very difficult, hard and permanent lesson.
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
At least he is doing something legit instead of following gullible biaaffra touts.
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by kennylyn(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
saraki2019:
people in the south really nee education,
i can't imagine a grown up with sneses can risk his life and join militancy
Igbos and biafrans should take a lessons from this man's life.
this people need education more than anything
pathetic!
And the northerner are so learned... See aboki advising
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by emerazz(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
d reporters face tho.. grin
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Promismike:
Believe me Niger Delta would have been like Dubai or Singapore if their wasn't any forced one Nigeria.

This is one of the too many failings of one Nigeria. I keep wondering how Niger delta will look like if at all it gets its own republic.

Congrats my brother your fight was not in vain.

It can get its own Republic when nobody is clamouring for it. The only ethnic group their who actually deserve their own Republic are Ijaws. They are the only ones who made moves in that direction in the past. The rest of the ethnic groups arw still praying for restructuring.
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Greenthumb(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Usjimy:
Lucky to be alive with a 'short sleeve' as a reminder.

Lesson from the creeks.

Short sleeve..

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by birdsview(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
pmc01:
That woman abi na reporter couldn't even hide her obvious disgust. How "professional"!
maybe she I just ugly..ugliness can make you look disgusted
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Danladi7: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Promismike:
Believe me Niger Delta would have been like Dubai or Singapore if their wasn't any forced one Nigeria.

This is one of the too many failings of one Nigeria. I keep wondering how Niger delta will look like if at all it gets its own republic.

Especially,with the brilliant performance of the past and present Niger delta governors with the little they have access to cool
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
God bless him
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by pressplay55: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Usjimy:

Lesson from the creeks.
dis guy u wicked oo
grin
Usjimy:

Lesson from the creeks.
dis guy u wicked oo
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Teobaba(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pls which struggle. I am from Rivers State the mistake yaradua did was granting criminals Amnesty and God will never forgive him. All militants are killers, thieves and rapest. Let no man pity them

2 Likes

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
That is a young man?
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
which struggle o o....someone that has been receiving more than 100 or work monthly dey show poultry. . .that's good for him. .let them come an ask other graduates wey no even see fowl food not to talk of poultry. . .even till now he still gets alert of above 100k plus while npower graduates receives 30k monthly. .so wetin una dey talk?
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by ulster: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
One of the trainees of RSSDA at the Songhai Farm, infact i personally trained him in enterprise development and management, yet Wike will still owe me 24months salary andsaid I am not working.....God is watching us all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Promismike:

Oh you think so? With people like Ibori and Alameighsya? Continue deceiving yourself. The "Dubai" that you're shouting, don't you know its just one part of the United Arab Emirates? Just the capital? Or do you think its the whole country that has oil everywhere? According to wiki, most of the oils is in the 'Zakum' field. Why are the people of that region not crying and complaining about "one UAE" and lamenting on how they'd be better off on their own? The problem is not "one Nigeria" as you've been indoctrinated into believing. The problem is corrupt leadership. With good governance, we wouldn't be facing the problems we are. Its not an ethnic problem, its a leadership problem.

1 Like

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
So unfortunate he lost his hand, but he's smiling to the bank everyday.
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by GallantEmory: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Abeg accept my dab offering
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Intellad(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
bmos:

What concern ya ass with a long sleeved man who turned entrepreneur? Keep ya ass to your self woman.
sorry dear, i'm a man
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Intellad(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
mikeweezy:
gay hell is real and ur hell will be different from buhari and APC own
fool.... where is hell? dont pronounce what u cant defend
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by TiffanyDavies(f): 4:18am On Oct 26, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Stay away from militancy the outcome is not always good.
Not for people like Asari. The outcome was very juicy...
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by danidee10(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Promismike:

So u think ND Leaders and the Militant leaders (Tompolo and Co) give a fuckkk about the people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa / Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.