Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (29139 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Story..I have people that have been mad for ages in my community. Let them come and heal them..after all the bible said Jesus went about doing good..healing people. And my community isn't far from Muoka's.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Originalsly: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm.... the madness was all in the hair. ... I guess many barbers be performing miracles and don't even know.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
God is great
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
alt3r3g0:
Why are they using razor to scrape his hair in 2017?

CanT you see that thé boy is Mad?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by 124mumsy: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
zionmade1:
They will come and say its a lie
They will come and say the guy was contracted to pretend as if he was mad
They will come and say it was not really madness that it was kolo
They will even ask the Chosen members to go and heal an amputee.
Atheists would be the first to throw pebbles because they are disappointed on how their empty knowledge failed them, Muslims will follow because there allah dont know the meaning of miracle, faithless so called christians will supoort them because they dont believe their God can heal a mad man but they think they believe that Jesus said"greater works shall ye do"

oooooo
John 12:40 comes to mind
i know the atheist we have scientific xplanation to this yet they do not envagelize their so called religion
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
God is great
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by NavalObi37: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW GOD OF CHOSEN, ULTIMATE IN POWER I THANK GOD THAT AM A CHOSEN
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by ehissi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Laolballs:

Fake as Fake could be...See script #God is watching them Fakes in 5D

Nor vex! I wan ask you question, as the chief authenticator of miracles.

The man talk say na Jesus call am, the Jesus whey call am, how many hospital him sef visit? undecided

At least make we use the original, confirm the photocopy, abi my fellow brothers in Christ no be so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by zionmade1: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Adeoba10:
Why is ur god doing selective healing?
And how does that affect ur destiny?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
The Pastorpreneurs who stage miracles for souls have made it impossible for one to believe things of this nature. There is a strong possibility that this is the cleanest mad man I have seen. Yet there is a stronger possibility that this story is 101% true.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by zionmade1: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
phayvoursky:
THIS IS COMMENDABLE. GOD IS GREAT.

THOSE PASTORS THAT DRIVE ON ROLLS ROYCE, I DONT HEAR SUCH MIRACLES IN THEIR CENTRES.

ABI NO BE THE SAME GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS?
sharrap there
Have u gone to shiloh or healing school before. Or are Bishop Oyedepo and Pst Chris not mega rich pastors?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by ehissi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
daewoorazer:

Fake pastors

I'd prefer you go to teaching hospitals and lay hands on patients battling terminal diseases. You can come back and beat your chest then.

Shyte

Nor vex! I wan ask you question, as the Deputy Chief authenticator of miracles.

The man talk say na Jesus call am, the Jesus whey call am, how many hospital him sef visit? 

At least make we use the original, confirm the photocopy, abi my fellow brothers in Christ no be so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Obaf1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Adeoba10:

Why is ur god doing selective healing?
wat have u achieve with ur knowlegde sir

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
daewoorazer:

Fake pastors

I'd prefer you go to teaching hospitals and lay hands on patients battling terminal diseases. You can come back and beat your chest then.

Shyte

Why don't you take one to the pastor by yourself so that you'll believe.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by tollytexy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
alt3r3g0:
Why are they using razor to scrape his hair in 2017?

Because Mad man dey get dandruff
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Many can wails and make empty noises, their lamentations can never change the fact that the miracle has been done in the Name of Jesus Christ that is above every other names. Thank You Lord for healing the young man!!!
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Flets: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Onnasucs1:
St. Luke 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

Jesus sent the disciples to heal. In other words, he sent them as healers. kiss
And also told them to take the glory?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by realmindz: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
zionmade1:
They will come and say its a lie
They will come and say the guy was contracted to pretend as if he was mad
They will come and say it was not really madness that it was kolo
They will even ask the Chosen members to go and heal an amputee.
Atheists would be the first to throw pebbles because they are disappointed on how their empty knowledge failed them, Muslims will follow because there allah dont know the meaning of miracle, faithless so called christians will supoort them because they dont believe their God can heal a mad man but they think they believe that Jesus said"greater works shall ye do"

oooooo
John 12:40 comes to mind

but seriously, why cant yahweh just heal an amputee? there will be no controversy not all these miracles that can be staged or done through medical means..

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
NavalObi37:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW GOD OF CHOSEN, ULTIMATE IN POWER I THANK GOD THAT AM A CHOSEN

Which branch of the Lord's Chosen?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
olabrad and adetayo234 praise the Lord!
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Uyi168: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Probably a destitute..

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
The Pastorpreneurs who stage miracles for souls have made it impossible for one to believe things of this nature. There is a strong possibility that this is the cleanest mad man I have seen. Yet there is a stronger possibility that this story is 101% true.

Sir, it is either you believed or not, those that stage miracles should not really confuse a Christian that believed in what's written in the scripture as much as you twisted your post.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Tobiplusglory16: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
But is not a pastor that healed the then mad boy now
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Habiodunz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ugly Thing....Please don't quote me am seriously not feeling fine embarassed
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by NPComplete: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
When will Nigerians learn that not every homeless person is mad. Not every tattered looking derelict with dreadlocks is mad. And not every madness is permanent. There are some madness that are cyclical. So this guy may just have been met when he was in a good state. They better watch him closely in the future.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
daewoorazer:

Fake pastors

Shyte

That's what they said to Jesus Christ Himself when He hung on the cross... 'He saved others, Himself He cannot save'. I bet you'd have asked him to visit the tombs of Israel and rouse all the dead there and not just Lazarus. And I assure you, He'd have a fitting answer for you. The fool have said in his heart, 'there's no God'.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

Sir, it is either you believed or not, those that stage miracles should not really confuse a Christian that believed in what's written in the scripture as much as you twisted your post.

I believe nothing until it is proven to be truth. You can believe, it is your talent. I reserve my right to doubt.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by wizzytm(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lords Chosen and Curing madness be like 5 &6
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
realmindz:
Religion is most successful in a country with people of low thinking faculty.

A nation whr people are quick to believe anything as long as it appeals to their emotions without scrutiny or applying common sense.

We have always known church miracles to happen to unknown random people but never famous people which everyone can easily verify and follow up.

Now a random person has been said to regain sanity and the con man of god takes glory, no one here will ever know what becomes of him in 2 days time.

This kind of news will never make AIT not talk of CNN...

Look at their members self, looking poor, unkept and malnourished while their pastor and his children are eating fat. The mad guy obviously looks better than them, they better pretend to be mad as well to receive adequate welfare

Where did you leave your brain?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by phayvoursky(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
OGBENI I DID NOT MENTION OR QUOTE YOU OR YOUR MEGA RICH PASTORS.

WHY IS YOUR STUPIDITY SO GLARING? ABEG DEAL WITH IT OR BETTER STILL PASS

AWAY.
zionmade1:

sharrap there
Have u gone to shiloh or healing school before. Or are Bishop Oyedepo and Pst Chris not mega rich pastors?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
daewoorazer:

Fake pastors

Shyte

But these are no pastors. They are lay men
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kaytixy: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Fake craze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.