Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (29138 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
DesireBenjamin:

The same reason he selectively kept you alive while people much better and wiser than you are in the grave.
The same reason he also selectively made you have the sanity to type even though you are abusing that sanity..
How is your body temperature now?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by realmindz: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Penalty82:

What a dumb question from the supposed educated man. You should have asked me if I would go to church or canteen each time I need food.

I hope Atheists are not in a race for STUPIDITY?.

I HAVE CLOSED YOUR CHAPTER!

no you can't close the chapter because that will be you running away from the digust of your stupidity...

I asked if your church can cure an amputee, you said the amputee should come along with cut off part which I found as the most stupid comment ever.

but you haven't still answered the question; can your church/ god cure an amputee...should I believe you are avoiding this question because you know that it is not possible
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
realmindz:

no you can't close the chapter because that will be you running away from the digust of your stupidity...

I asked if your church can cure an amputee, you said the amputee should come along with cut off part which I found as the most stupid comment ever.

but you haven't still answered the question; can your church/ god cure an amputee...should I believe you are avoiding this question because you know that it is not possible

Take the amputee to the pastor.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by realmindz: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Penalty82:

Take the amputee to the pastor.

Do you believe that amputee miracles happen?
I wont want to give false hope....because there are a whole lot of them coming.

All the amputees from all over Nigeria will be coming before we reach out to the rest of the world.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
realmindz:

Do you believe that amputee miracles happen?
I wont want to give false hope....because there are a whole lot of them coming.

All the amputees from all over Nigeria will be coming before we reach out to the rest of the world.

Take the amputees to the pastor.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by realmindz: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Penalty82:

Take the amputees to the pastor.

it is very obvious you doubt it will work...your pastors will prefer easily staged miracles and those that can be cured through medical means..

not tough ones like curing amputees or restoring a beheaded person to life...
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
realmindz:

it is very obvious you doubt it will work...your pastors will prefer easily staged miracles and those that can be cured through medical means..

not tough ones like curing amputees or restoring a beheaded person to life...

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by DesireBenjamin: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adeoba10:

How is your body temperature now?

Better than yours is and will ever be wink
Shitty Atheist tongue
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by sudonym(m): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2017
deebrain:

Jesus never went to hospitals or moturaries Save the case of Lazarus personal tomb. They brought sick people or dead people to him.

Ode.
Jesus never received tithe either......
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by deebrain(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
sudonym:

Jesus never received tithe either......

He was not a priest (by law) on earth.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by NavalObi37: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Penalty82:

Which branch of the Lord's Chosen?
207 region in Akwa ibom state
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Obaf1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Adeoba10:
You can ask you ancestor
lol.....pain soul
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Obaf1:
lol.....pain soul
From 2017 thread.... Ori e ti daru
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Obaf1(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2018
Adeoba10:
ahahahah, #pain-soul
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Obaf1:
ahahahah, #pain-soul
Lmao.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Obaf1(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Adeoba10:

nah today i get ur time nah, u mention my accestors in 2017 and they respond 2018 #pain soul
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Obaf1:
nah today i get ur time nah, u mention my accestors in 2017 and they respond 2018 #pain soul
Na glo network your ancestors dey use?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Obaf1(m): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Adeoba10:

Na glo network your ancestors dey use?
cheesycheesy:/:p lol leave matter joor, they shah don reply ni
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Obaf1:
cheesycheesy:/:p lol leave matter joor, they shah don reply ni
Make dem dey reply me as e dey hot ni, no be say i go see mention from 1998 thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.