Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (29137 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by jonbellion(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
realmindz:
Religion is most successful in a country with people of low thinking faculty.

A nation whr people are quick to believe anything as long as it appeals to their emotions without scrutiny or applying common sense.

We have always known church miracles to happen to unknown random people but never famous people which everyone can easily verify and follow up.

Now a random person has been said to regain sanity and the con man of god takes glory, no one here will ever know what becomes of him in 2 days time.

This kind of news will never make AIT not talk of CNN...

Look at their members self, looking poor, unkept and malnourished while their pastor and his children are eating fat. The mad guy obviously looks better than them, they better pretend to be mad as well to receive adequate welfare
i remenber a poster of a church miracle service
Cobhams the popular visually impaired singer was invited and he was not healed
Most Nigerians have traded thier brains for pap

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Billyonaire:

I believe nothing until it is proven to be truth. You can believe, it is your talent. I reserve my right to doubt.

Then who will prove it for you? Also believing is not my talent, yes you reserve your right to doubt and nobody will take your right from you except yourself.

Sorry for quoting you though!
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
OGAMINISTER:
Lolz....... the insanity still never clear finish for his eyes

There are many mad people around the head quarters in Lagos........what are they waiting for to heal them?
See as I dey laugh here... You're a clown cheesy
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Egein(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand? How can mad men heal their fellow mad man?

In fact, the "healed" mad man suffers a lesser degree of madness than his "healers"; at least he doesn't roll in the gutter, dance in potholes, and "worship" in refuse dumps, whilst wearing a Glo recharge card vendor vest.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
zionmade1:
They will come and say its a lie
They will come and say the guy was contracted to pretend as if he was mad
They will come and say it was not really madness that it was kolo
They will even ask the Chosen members to go and heal an amputee.
Atheists would be the first to throw pebbles because they are disappointed on how their empty knowledge failed them, Muslims will follow because there allah dont know the meaning of miracle, faithless so called christians will supoort them because they dont believe their God can heal a mad man but they think they believe that Jesus said"greater works shall ye do"

oooooo
John 12:40 comes to mind
And you are calling yourself a Christian with all these trash you just pasted? Depression is what making you say without thinking.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
We need the man of God to come and deliver some members of Nairaland who display insanity with their 10MB cheesy
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
zionmade1:
Atheists would be the first to throw pebbles because they are disappointed on how their empty knowledge failed them, Muslims will follow because there allah dont know the meaning of miracle, faithless so called christians will supoort them because they dont believe their God can heal a mad man but they think they believe that Jesus said"greater works shall ye do"

oooooo
Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
zionmade1:

oooooo
True! Those people whose god never did any miracle will come and say it is a lie. I believe in miracle and our Lord Jesus Christ is a Miracle Worker!
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Obierika(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
EzeEbira:
Atheist are coming
We have landed!

Who in the first instance cerified him to be mentally imbalanced?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by drshamo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
if u guys look at d scrapped head closely u will discover d head is very neat. A mad man head suppose to have alot of Tinea or microsporium(ringworm ) which is nt so in dis case... dat guy is nt mad... for those of u dat will quote me, tell ur pastor to go any psychiatric ward and heal all those mad ppl and save d med guys some stress of healing mad ppl...

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Lovine: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
What about their spiritual madness when shall they be healed?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Obaf1:
wat have u achieve with ur knowlegde sir
You can ask you ancestor
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool.

We must take this Pastor to Aro Hospital in Ogun State to cure others.

Arrangee Pastors.

Even the Catholic that is the first Church, or the White people that brought Christianity to Africa, no dey perform Miracles like these Pastors.

Like one that wanted to see " Vision" for me. I tell am say my future is very BRIGHT and thank you.
EWEDU MUSLIM angry
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by zionmade1: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
umarshehu58:

And you are calling yourself a Christian with all these trash you just pasted? Depression is what making you say without thinking.
And wen did muslims start having any opinion on christian matters? Why not concentrate on hitting ur forehead on the ground before u hit some else's head
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
zionmade1:

And wen did muslims start having any opinion on christian matters? Why not concentrate on hitting ur forehead on the ground before u hit some else's head
You deserve to be banned but i think the mod is just like you. A dumb asses niggars with dead brain. I rather hit my head hard than to pretend to be a Christian.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Ngene44: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
daewoorazer:

Fake pastors

I'd prefer you go to teaching hospitals and lay hands on patients battling terminal diseases. You can come back and beat your chest then.

Shyte

are you saying their is no power in Christianity?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by watchwoman(f): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
The power of the lord is ever ready to save, deliver and heal. Hallelujah
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Augustap(f): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
The number of mad people around their branch in Ijesha, Lagos is enof to fill a new branch. If you've seen this people dance or preach, you'll find it hard to believe they heal mad people. Mad people healing mad people, iffa hear

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekbel09(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Everything written about my God is great
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by OtemSapien: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
124mumsy:
i know the atheist we have scientific xplanation to this yet they do not envagelize their so called religion
scientific explanations to mere pictures? No I don't think any atheist would give an explanation to an unverified claim.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Make dem go yabaleft na

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by OtemSapien: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Egein:
I don't understand? How can mad men heal their fellow mad man?

In fact, the "healed" mad man suffers a lesser degree of madness than his "healers"; at least he doesn't roll in the gutter, dance in potholes, and "worship" in refuse dumps, whilst wearing a Glo recharge card vendor vest.
chei!!!
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by OtemSapien: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ngene44:
are you saying their is no power in Christianity?
yes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Sall(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
zionmade1:

oooooo

Why the guilt. You people will end up scamming yourselves one of this days. Fake pastors, fake churches every where.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Sall(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
lekbel09:
Everything written about my God is great

Indeed.

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Ngene44: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
OtemSapien:
yes
hmmm
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dude why nt kip quiet if u dnt hav somthin reasonable to talk .......wats ur business if its real.......u shud beta b careful d way u run ur mouth to avoid God's wrath ......anyways am nt a choosen memba

Xo nothing konsign me
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
daewoorazer:

Fake pastors

I'd prefer you go to teaching hospitals and lay hands on patients battling terminal diseases. You can come back and beat your chest then.

Shyte

Jesus never went to hospitals or moturaries Save the case of Lazarus personal tomb. They brought sick people or dead people to him.

Ode.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
deebrain:

Jesus never went to hospitals or moturaries Save the case of Lazarus personal tomb. They brought sick people or dead people to him.

Ode.

May God bless u boss

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Rupect: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
This is God at work. Only God can do this
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
stephenduru:
MAD BOY HEALED AS YOUTH OF TLCCRM, EBONYI STATE TOOK OVER THE CITY OF ABAKALIKI IN PUBLICITY.

According to a report shared by a social media user,history was made today at Rice Mill Area of Abakaliki in Ebonyi State as the gallant youths of The Lords Chosen Ebonyi State Headquarters rallied round the city in acrobatic publicity ahead of their State's Youth Programme coming up on Friday and Saturday this week. They sighted a young man who was mentally deranged on the course of their publicity at Rice Mill where "The Prestigious Abakaliki Rice' is produced. They surrounded him and sang in the Holy Ghost coupled with prayers. As these activities were going on, the spirit of madness left the young chap, his senses were restored.He was able to respond to few questions he's was asked afterwards.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/mentally-challenged-man-allegedly.html?m=1

LOL. I no go talk. But this dude has never been mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.