Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) (19406 Views)

Admissions Into The School Of Basic Studies, University Of Port Harcourt / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by naijamafioso: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2017
that is the centre where they study corruption, Probably that is where maina graduated

check my signature for free bitcoins
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by hatchy(f): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Literally the words on that bill board makes no meaning and sense.

"Center for corruption studies"
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by Trustme2(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2017
It's supposed to be "Centre for Anti-Curruption Studies"
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by eodavids(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2017
serverconnect:
Buhari the father of corruption.

Take is easy pls.

If you comment without mentioning names, it makes your speech matured.
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
That's the school Pa muhammadu Buhari studied his corruption skills. Can't you see his initials there?
PMB 117 is a course studied there.
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2017
Daft people everywhere! The center is to study curruption in all ramifications; what it is, what it is not and how to tackle it.
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by donnaD(f): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2017
emmybernard:
High guys.
Pleas prey for me I am righting O level Inglish agein. I have bin failling sins 2001 but this yeah I am very redi and am confeedent I wheel pass width a A,Naija I hail o
Am so very sure u must pass with this ur spellings. don't worry don't I will be the one to mark ur examination script.
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by wildchild02: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Lwkmd

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by Gkemz: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2017
Are they teaching corruption there or how to tackle it
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by msylva2147(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2017
I can see that 99% of the people commenting on this thread don't even know the literary meaning of that school, and funny enough majority of the people who are commenting claimed to be graduates. I weep for our youth in this country.
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by slurity1: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
That's the school Pa muhammadu Buhari studied his corruption skills. Can't you see his initials there?
wicked human being. hahaha.... my belle oo
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by wellmax(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2017
evanso6226:
please i want literal meaning of what was written on the billboard, am bit confused .

That school is not for you, you need to enroll in a grammar school immediately.
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by emmybernard(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2017
donnaD:

Am so very sure u must pass with this ur spellings. don't worry don't I will be the one to mark ur examination script.

Lol thanks
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by donnaD(f): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2017
emmybernard:

Lol thanks
u are highly welcom lol.
Re: Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) by alaskido(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is where you go to learn how to be corrupt just like the police learning how to collect bribe from the Police College grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Must Henceforth Consult Us Before Embarking On Strike — NANS / Vacate University, If You’re Not A Professional — ESUT VC Tells Academic Staff / Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.