Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (346422 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Akintunde22:

Abi ooo, make the guy help us reason one sure babe ooookk
I don pm the man self grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Akintunde22: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I don pm the man self grin

My brother, you are not smiling atalll, this USA journey no b here , we must enter, I was denied last year b1b2 visa
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Akintunde22:

My brother, you are not smiling atalll, this USA journey no b here , we must enter, I was denied last year b1b2 visa
Ah menh this visa denial Sha
And one of my street bro too
He later fall sick
Wetin Kon happen
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Akintunde22: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ah menh this visa denial Sha
And one of my street bro too
He later fall sick
Wetin Kon happen

Its not easy bro, if care is not taking, someone fit spend 50 years in nija without any tangible achievement, bro, I must b a blessin upon my generation, I have to pave a way out of this shit* country
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Akintunde22:

Its not easy bro, if care is not taking, someone fit spend 50 years in nija without any tangible achievement, bro, I must b a blessin upon my generation, I have to pave a way out of this shit* country
Nigar No be only you
I love my unborn kids and I want a good life for them
Am thinking of going to Netherlands
But to make it easy that my street bro that was denied USA visa told me that
I should go to UAE to Hussle for 2 yrs first and after that then I can go to any of my dream country which is Netherlands that the processing will even be more easier in Dubai than here in Nigeria
That to see visa in this Nigeria go hard telling me that those people don't like giving Nigerians visa that Even the day he was denied he's not the only1 like 19 people and some were even crying that him just bone am come home
He told me that,,the mistake he made was the money he use to arrange USA visa and everything
He supposed to use it for UAE but it not too late
When he told me I also thought of it
And immediately I contact U fit fly you know them right .?
They explained everything to me telling me that I will need 800k to get a job offer from a company in UAE
Bro see 800k is my palava now sad
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Akintunde22: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Nigar No be only you
I love my unborn kids and I want a good life for them
Am thinking of going to Netherlands
But to make it easy that my street bro that was denied USA visa told me that
I should go to UAE to Hussle for 2 yrs first and after that then I can go to any of my dream country which is Netherlands that the processing will even be more easier in Dubai than here in Nigeria
That to see visa in this Nigeria go hard telling me that those people don't like giving Nigerians visa that Even the day he was denied he's not the only1 like 19 people and some were even crying that him just bone am come home
He told me that,,the mistake he made was the money he use to arrange USA visa and everything
He supposed to use it for UAE but it not too late
When he told me I also thought of it
And immediately I contact U fit fly you know them right .?
They explained everything to me telling me that I will need 800k to get a job offer from a company in UAE
Bro see 800k is my palava now sad

My brother, have once been to u fit fly company in Ibadan, infact on getting dere, they were charging me 650k, working visa for Dubai no too dy again, na wen u get dere u go find work, a friend of mine dy dere
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Akintunde22:

My brother, have once been to u fit fly company in Ibadan, infact on getting dere, they were charging me 650k, working visa for Dubai no too dy again, na wen u get dere u go find work, a friend of mine dy dere
Bro when was that
Because they post a picture of a guy just last month that left for Dubai I was even wondering that with this pandemic someone still travel
That dey help him with working visa and the guy is working now in one Arab company
You can try Bahrain too or Kuwait
They're many just that Dubai is superior among them
Bro just have it in mind that you will leave this country one day might not be immediately but definitely
One can spend 5O yrs in this Nigeria without achieving anything like you have said
If not for family issues and beefing I have an elderly sister in France
But all still the same we go Leave this country by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Sparrow0: 1:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Akintunde22:

I will really like (activedreamerl) to shed more light on that, I mean adjusting b1b2 visa in d US, thanks
That'll be really great, if he's willing to.
But he did gave us a clue (he got married)
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Akintunde22: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Sparrow0:

That'll be really great, if he's willing to.
But he did gave us a clue (he got married)

I wanna know how easy it is now, converting b1b2 to h1b visa

Bcus trump is not joking with Nigerian ooooo
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Akintunde22: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro when was that
Because they post a picture of a guy just last month that left for Dubai I was even wondering that with this pandemic someone still travel
That dey help him with working visa and the guy is working now in one Arab company
You can try Bahrain too or Kuwait
They're many just that Dubai is superior among them
Bro just have it in mind that you will leave this country one day might not be immediately but definitely
One can spend 5O yrs in this Nigeria without achieving anything like you have said
If not for family issues and beefing I have an elderly sister in France
But all still the same we go Leave this country by God's grace

My oga na so life be ooo, wen I wanna try the b1b2 visa last year, a friend of mine that has been in the US 8 years ago, couldn't assist me with just ordinary address, to fill on the ds-160 form, its disgusting while Nigerian do turn down dere Nigerian
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by overseasnbeyond: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Baba nla abeg
Help me find one babe for Maryland there
Konji can't keep up no more grin
Ha ha babe no cost to find as long as you get the paper, what part of maryland you dey.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
overseasnbeyond:

Ha ha babe no cost to find as long as you get the paper, what part of maryland you dey.
Boss I no dey Maryland na Niaja we dey
Just link me with one babe abeg
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Daverichie008: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
slashthroat:

I smell lies. You cannot have a green card in your hand within 7 months not possible.
Which SC did you file at and what city are you resident in?

Someone still talked about nairaland on twitter today. It's like this site attracts certain type of people. Frustrated and angry people.

Asking stupid questions, do you think he needs to explain anything to you?

This is how someone mentioned how he got his greencard on the student visa thread and they tackled him heavily called him names till he had to send pictures to prove himself.

People don't share their success stories because of guys like you.

Are you an immigration lawyer? Do you know even half of immigration law in the US? Everyone has different cases and situations.

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by slashthroat: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Daverichie008:

Someone still talked about nairaland on twitter today. It's like this site attracts certain type of people. Frustrated and angry people.

This is how someone mentioned how he got his greencard on the student visa thread and they tackled him heavily called him names till he had to send pictures to prove himself.

Are you an immigration lawyer? Do you know even half of immigration law in the US? Everyone has different cases and situations.

Huh
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by yemiosinbajo: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Daverichie008:

Stop asslicking! It may help you in the beginning, but it won't get you anywhere. Several of the so-called success story sharers are only doing that to show off, they are not sharing the stories to help or enlighten others. This is why they usually do not share explicitly how they acheived something - they don't give any helpful information - just unnecessary show-off. I think I remember the guy on the student visa thread; now ask yourself, did he share how he got his green card in two years? No, just went to the thread to show off that he got his GC in two years of arriving in the US on a student visa. People asked him questions, sent him PM's, he didn't respond. We don't need those types of people. Fortunately for them, they come to Nairaland because that's where they would easily find people in awe of whatever they might have achieved. All that is not needed.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Daverichie008: 12:16am On Apr 18, 2020
yemiosinbajo:

Stop asslicking! It may help you in the beginning, but it won't get you anywhere. Several of the so-called success story sharers are only doing that to show off, they are not sharing the stories to help or enlighten others. This is why they usually do not share explicitly how they acheived something - they don't give any helpful information - just unnecessary show-off. I think I remember the guy on the student visa thread; now ask yourself, did he share how he got his green card in two years? No, just went to the thread to show off that he got his GC in two years of arriving in the US on a student visa. People asked him questions, sent him PM's, he didn't respond. We don't need those types of people. Fortunately for them, they come to Nairaland because that's where they would easily find people in awe of whatever they might have achieved. All that is not needed.

People sef!!!

I'm not asslicking. I'm saying things as it is.

The guy you talked about talked about how he got his green card and stuff but was immediately met with different accusations. This guy made an update. If you wanted to know anything, all you need to do is to ask a question.

No one is showing off anything. This guy has been posting even when he was applying for visa, all he came to do was to drop an update. And he answered that he married a 'white' woman, talked about how the interview was easy. What more do you expect? To talk about how to woo a white woman?

When you come here to make an update and people come to accuse you of lies and stuffs, what do you think up you'll do?

It seems you take this nairaland thing too serious to believe one would be asslicking on here. This is a faceless forum for God's sake. Got nothing to benefit from anyone.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by overseasnbeyond: 12:24am On Apr 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Boss I no dey Maryland na Niaja we dey
Just link me with one babe abeg
Lol, hit me up on email

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 18, 2020
overseasnbeyond:

Lol, hit me up on email
Ok boss
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by yemiosinbajo: 3:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Daverichie008:

People sef!!!

I'm not asslicking. I'm saying things as it is.

The guy you talked about talked about how he got his green card and stuff but was immediately met with different accusations. This guy made an update. If you wanted to know anything, all you need to do is to ask a question.

No one is showing off anything. This guy has been posting even when he was applying for visa, all he came to do was to drop an update. And he answered that he married a 'white' woman, talked about how the interview was easy. What more do you expect? To talk about how to woo a white woman?

When you come here to make an update and people come to accuse you of lies and stuffs, what do you think up you'll do?

It seems you take this nairaland thing too serious to believe one would be asslicking on here. This is a faceless forum for God's sake. Got nothing to benefit from anyone.

Let's agree that we're talking about different guys, because the guy I'm talking about didn't provide any updates on how he got it. You're probably talking about someone else. A lot of people come here to show off, and a lot of people asslick. I'm not talking about anyone on this thread, but I have seen a lot. Btw, here in the US and in other places, Nigerians are well known for showing off. It's glaring. I was talking with an African-American girl yesterday and that was the first thing she said about Nigerians. And as for the people that genuinely come here to update and get accused of lying, there are hundreds of people like you supporting them, so why should they focus on the few accusing them since their intentions are genuine? #peace
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Sparrow0: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
yemiosinbajo:

Let's agree that we're talking about different guys, because the guy I'm talking about didn't provide any updates on how he got it. You're probably talking about someone else. A lot of people come here to show off, and a lot of people asslick. I'm not talking about anyone on this thread, but I have seen a lot. Btw, here in the US and in other places, Nigerians are well known for showing off. It's glaring. I was talking with an African-American girl yesterday and that was the first thing she said about Nigerians. And as for the people that genuinely come here to update and get accused of lying, there are hundreds of people like you supporting them, so why should they focus on the few accusing them since their intentions are genuine? #peace
Wait o Mr vice president, so you've been in the US all this while?
How's Mr Buhari managing the country alone na or is there another Yemi Osinbajo? undecided
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Sparrow0: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Akintunde22:

I wanna know how easy it is now, converting b1b2 to h1b visa

Bcus trump is not joking with Nigerian ooooo
I don't think he converted to any other visa category.
I think he got married (while he was still on B1/B2) and applied for change of status and got his GC.
That's just what I think though

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Daverichie008: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
yemiosinbajo:

We're probably talking of different guys..

But the fact that some people like to show off doesn't mean everyone coming here to drop successful updates is trying to show off.

Thing is some people have been dropping updated about their various journeys. When they wrote GRE and stuff, applied, got visa e.t.c. So in the course of time, they got their papers and came here to drop updates. When they were applying for visas and writing GRE, no one saw it as showing off. We shouldn't be seeing it as showing off when they come to drop their success stories.

Well I got no issues with you. It's all good.

And it's true Nigerians make noise and love to show off.

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Beautyaddy: 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sparrow0:

I don't think he converted to any other visa category.
I think he got married (while he was still on B1/B2) and applied for change of status and got his GC.
That's just what I think though

Exactly!

Getting married to a US Citizens to acquire a Green card is the fastest way for anyone on a B1/B2 visa.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by omisego(m): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Exactly!

Getting married to a US Citizens to acquire a Green card is the fastest way for anyone on a B1/B2 visa.
that's not true..theres a faster way
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Beautyaddy: 12:13am On Apr 19, 2020
omisego:

Very not true.

And please don't say asylum is.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Daverichie008: 2:16am On Apr 19, 2020
omisego:

E-B5 programme.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Firefox01: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2020
omisego:
Which is?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2020
overseasnbeyond:

Lol, hit me up on email
Boss man you don forget me angry
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Akintunde22: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Boss man you don forget me angry

Zinibank, don't left me out now, we started it together, abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.