Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (346357 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Sparrow0: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
lionlee216:

You really don't know how it works. Do you?
Ignore that guy
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Drenimarcus(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sparrow0:

Sabi persiiiiiiiiiin cheesy. That's the vibe man. Enjoyment wee nor kii you grin

Wait o so you no know me? Na me dey that house down the street wey dem park one 1997 Bentley cheesy

This man nearly killed me with laughter this morning grin grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Sparrow0: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Drenimarcus:

This man nearly killed me with laughter this morning grin grin
Lol that's the whole point man, finding way to have fun and laugh even in trying times like this.
Oya coman send my own share for me, I don open my xender cheesy
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Spanishmilf(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Abeg make una ignore this slashthroat na bitter person
Pidgin2 pikin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by slashthroat: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Abeg make una ignore this slashthroat na bitter person
Pidgin2 pikin

Lol i like how you perfectly described yourself.
You like when i respond to you it gives you intense orgasms
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Daverichie008: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Activedreamer:
Here is my Green card. There are too many sad people on here

You shouldn't have done this bro.

Lots of people on here are hungry and frustrated. Some of them have permanent bans from the US for providing fake documents at the embassy. So they get very jealous and angry when they see others achieving their dreams. It's one flaw in humans. You see what the fool said even after you posted the thing. Hatred can make one say stupid things.

Enjoy your life bro. Congratulations. And stay safe.

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Oakbend16: 6:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Oh my!!!!!! Just seeing my mentions this morning, been so busy with work.

Will like to send you an email please

Regards

overseasnbeyond:
[Ok
M off today.
quote author=Oakbend16 post=88613904]Hello,

Wanna sound out your opinion about a decision and would like to send you a PM/mail please

Regards

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
BlowJobs:

You study Vet medicine.. Oh wow.. See swag. you go make money so tey e go taya you. Before you zero your mind on America, I'd advise you to first look into Australia and Canada's PR applications. It is not cheap but if is far worth it than coming to America to hustle as a Taekwondo instructor before all these oyinbo babes let you taekwondo them belle grin grin.

Ps: look into joining Taekwondo professional associations and also veterinary medicine association here since you hold certifications. Part of it is that it gives you a better visa application reason. Lets start from there first.
..wow studying vet med too ..remain three years tho ..
now like dis u don boost my morale to leave nija walahi
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by encryptjay(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2020
Phew...E no easy. 1-109 pages. Lovely thread.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 22, 2020
Bossman:
How body TheManOfTheYear. See my responses below...

1. Came to the US a long time on Student visa. Student visa was easy back then. Na long time ago. Even the Naira had significant value compared to the US $ back then. Parents paid for all 6 years (BS and Masters) of college.
2. I studied computer science/Programming in college.
3. Got a job with a major Bank as a software developer through my school's placement office (during my last semester). Joined the company as soon as I finished. The company was in a different state, so they paid for flying me in for in-office interview, relocation, etc.
4. IT itself is a very broad word. It encompasses software development, Database Management, Networking, etc. As mentioned, I studied computer programming. So, I can only give advice about that. Even if you do not go to college for a CS degree. At a minimum you should have a mastery of software development/programming, using one of the common languages such as Java, C, C++, etc.

I want to avoid derailing this thread with technical jargon. So, please PM me if you have any specific questions relating to software development in general. Or you can search the programming forum here.

Please what area of IT can I major on That Won't cost me much in terms of money??...i have been on c++ for a long time now and currently working on node javascript.. But I'm definitely good at hardware...i don't have money for certification
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by alfonso36(m): 12:21am On May 23, 2020
slashthroat:

Tell me since you drafted USA immigration law
you don't have respect for senior men o, Na a whole Chairmo you de talk to laidis abi
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Richdee1(m): 12:18am On May 30, 2020
Bkowjob comman update this thread ooo
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Richdee1(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2020
Mouth Gig comman update this thread ooo
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by slashthroat: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Boss abeg link me up with any babe there
Can I pm pls

See how you are disgracing yourself and your family because of desperation.

Una no get small shame?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by slashthroat: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Guys, take it easy with the lies ok. Do you realize you have to be in the military for at least 1 year before you qualify for a citizenship? And to the best of my knowledge, military recruitment and basic training take at least 6 months on the average. And that's already about 1 year and 6 months already. N400 application takes at least 6 months minimum if you SC is that very fast, and that's 2 years in total. And whomever said he got his or her GC within 7 months after application must be related to Lai Mohamed grin grin

Smart man. Drink one cold corona beer on me.
Them go just come here dey blow jagajaga lie
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by slashthroat: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Snipespeter:

You mustn't respond to anything anybody says... that's there opinion... please can I send you an email?

You want to ask him for akata connect like zinibanks?

Y'all need to realise that while you are jubilating and sending pms to these guys, what they have is called a conditional PR and they can still be flatly denied or akata no do runs or love again. Go to visajourney and read stories. Forget all these half-baked puff puff they selling you here, unless of course that MARRIAGE WAS ENTERED IN GOOD FAITH

The law is the law you get kicked out unless you fighting your case based off VAWA
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by slashthroat: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
ANYONE WHO HAS ANY IOTA OF SELF-RESPECT FOR THEMSELF OR FAMILY SHOULD NEVER EVER THINK FOR A SECOND OF OVERSTATING A VISA.

I MEAN NEVER! Yes i typed that in CAPS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
slashthroat:
ANYONE WHO HAS ANY IOTA OF SELF-RESPECT FOR THEMSELF OR FAMILY SHOULD NEVER EVER THINK FOR A SECOND OF OVERSTATING A VISA.

I MEAN NEVER! Yes i typed that in CAPS
But they are in their thousands.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Snipespeter: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
slashthroat:

You want to ask him for akata connect like zinibanks?

Y'all need to realise that while you are jubilating and sending pms to these guys, what they have is called a conditional PR and they can still be flatly denied or akata no do runs or love again. Go to visajourney and read stories. Forget all these half-baked puff puff they selling you here, unless of course that MARRIAGE WAS ENTERED IN GOOD FAITH

The law is the law you get kicked out unless you fighting your case based off VAWA

Baba if them give me, I will collect oh. Even join army if possible
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by leksbore(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2020
nice thread OP.....I swear I regret say i be Nigerian. .....I swear there is no hell fire ...Nigeria is the hell fire...a nation of destruction and bound for doom........I just wish this nation can be wiped out in the middle of the night. ......Ogun kill all this our wicked leaders...failure is the order of the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2020
leksbore:
nice thread OP.....I swear I regret say i be Nigerian. .....I swear there is no hell fire ...Nigeria is the hell fire...a nation of destruction and bound for doom........I just wish this nation can be wiped out in the middle of the night. ......Ogun kill all this our wicked leaders...failure is the order of the day
Lol you're right how I wish the op is still active to update his thread
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by anonimi: 5:47am On Oct 07, 2020
leksbore:

Why limit Ogun to the leaders looters?
Why not include the people who hail them into corruption and stealing because they know them in one way or another?

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917100_file577ba0662c663_jpega75dd3288fc902ecf4fdad92b09e4783

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by leksbore(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2020
anonimi:

Why limit Ogun to the leaders looters?
Why not include the people who hail them into corruption and stealing because they know them in one way or another?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3
honestly my brother...thanks ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Petyprincess(f): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2020
leksbore:
They should probably start from your house mtchew.

Everytime government this government that!! People striving for themselves nd traveling out have two heads abi? Y'all are the reason Nigerian immigrants makes y'all feel inferior because your mentality is so so.....!!

Next time if you want Nigeria to be wiped out just mention your household nd others like you!!

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Timiofak(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
leksbore:

see this loser coming on here to come and defend what's not meant to be...you are biggest fool and this is the most stupid thing have ever read on this thread....you are so dumb and so daft that to the extent that what we are saying is completely different from the stupid post you just posted up there and come ooo.let's even go and check your own stupid family and household,am sure it's either you are benefiting from this current administration or it's either your family are the poorest in Nigeria and even after they suffered to send you school to gain knowledge,you still ended up as a disgrace for them but if your household is benefiting from this current administration may God terminate that enjoyment and may your household be the first to perish.
see this idiot o,do you think it's easy to even see 30000 in a month in this current day NIGERIA. ..who is waiting for government to help?Am telling if most Nigerians can see a job of 30000 salary constant for 5years am sure they will have a plan to build a house n manage for themselves. .but you are a fool and may your household be the first to perish oloriburuku oloshi..ko ni da fun e ati awon ebi e.

In Lagos oooo, 30k no be money. I won't take a job of 30,000 naira. As I dey hustle my normal hustle for street, some months I see almost x4 of that. Ordinary house rent in Lagos, for a room and parlour self contain, is around 300k, how many months salary be that

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by leksbore(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

They should probably start from your house mtchew.

Everytime government this government that!! People striving for themselves nd traveling out have two heads abi? Y'all are the reason Nigerian immigrants makes y'all feel inferior because your mentality is so so.....!!

Next time if you want Nigeria to be wiped out just mention your household nd others like you!!
very small girl. pls dont ever mention in my post .it's not a must to comment on my post.afterall we all have different perspective to life..if the current NIGERIA suits you it's ok for you,am just airing my own opinion and feelings.....Hanhan shey you even know the meaning of hustle ni?see OP's hustle in abroad when he was hustling with Mr M can you ever get that over here or the other basic things he had access to just cause he is living over there...omo this girl you still young to know so many things....if I tell you that there are so many graduates that they can't even afford the current NIGERIA passport.they will have to save like 3months to be able to.so what are we saying...sha pls I use God beg you don't ever mention me again
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Petyprincess(f): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
leksbore:

see this loser coming on here to come and defend what's not meant to be...you are biggest fool and this is the most stupid thing have ever read on this thread....you are so dumb and so daft that to the extent that what we are saying is completely different from the stupid post you just posted up there and come ooo.let's even go and check your own stupid family and household,am sure it's either you are benefiting from this current administration or it's either your family are the poorest in Nigeria and even after they suffered to send you school to gain knowledge,you still ended up as a disgrace for them but if your household is benefiting from this current administration may God terminate that enjoyment and may your household be the first to perish.
see this idiot o,do you think it's easy to even see 30000 in a month in this current day NIGERIA. ..who is waiting for government to help?Am telling if most Nigerians can see a job of 30000 salary constant for 5years am sure they will have a plan to build a house n manage for themselves. .but you are a fool and may your household be the first to perish oloriburuku oloshi..ko ni da fun e ati awon ebi e.
Mynd44 rule 2 broken

Next time don't involve all Nigerians in your curse ,it's better you choose those having the same view with you nd ask God to wipe y'all household nd leave innocent Nigerians out of your curse!!

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
leksbore:
very small girl. pls dont ever mention in my post .it's not a must to comment on my post.afterall we all have different perspective to life..if the current NIGERIA suits you it's ok for you,am just airing my own opinion and feelings.....Hanhan shey you even know the meaning of hustle ni?see OP's hustle in abroad when he was hustling with Mr M can you ever get that over here or the other basic things he had access to just cause he is living over there...omo this girl you still young to know so many things....if I tell you that there are so many graduates that they can't even afford the current NIGERIA passport.they will have to save like 3months to be able to.so what are we saying...sha pls I use God beg you don't ever mention me again
Leave them girls alone dem just dey type the word hustle dem no know the real meaning.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by leksbore(m): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

Mynd44 rule 2 broken

Next time don't involve all Nigerians in your curse ,it's better you choose those having the same view with you nd ask God to wipe y'all household nd leave innocent Nigerians out of your curse!!

omo this nairaland don turn rubbish o..oya go and report me to seun the owner of nairaland..e be like say all of you don dey mad Abi.lol mtchew...ko te wa ni dafun gbo gbo yin all together...and you personally God will kill you and recreate you in this Nigeria and even with a worst condition....which innocent Nigerians?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Petyprincess(f): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Frustration has dealt with some guys sha grin

Don't go nd hustle be waiting for miracle while blaming the government!!

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Hadampson(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
leksbore:

The Nigerian leaders are the reflection of us (Nigerians)

Let's stop blaming them cos we are part of the problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.