Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

How To Prepare Beans Porridge With Plantain Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Beans Porridge With Plantain Recipe (1573 Views)

How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) / How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Beans Porridge With Plantain Recipe by vinegurl(f): 1:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Beans porridge is a very healthy and simple dish to prepare; this is a very popular staple food in Nigeria, there are so many ways to make beans porridge and other starchy food like rice, yam, cocoyam, potatoes and plantain can be added to make a delicious beans porridge. Some other healthy and easy to find vegetables can be added to garnish beans porridge. You can add fish, beef or seafood to your bean and plantain porridge if you have any or simply serve your beans and plantain with fried fish or chicken.

Here is how to prepare beans with plantain porridge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4hPSz1R1po

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Beans Porridge With Plantain Recipe by ewa26: 1:35am On Oct 26, 2017
hon that looks very nutrious and lovely ok, I'm sorry I got angry wit u over d onions in onugbu soup but I have to admit you a re a very very good ok, you cook excactly like d igbos and want to believe u r Igbo ok
Re: How To Prepare Beans Porridge With Plantain Recipe by vinegurl(f): 2:08am On Oct 26, 2017
ewa26:
hon that looks very nutrious and lovely ok, I'm sorry I got angry wit u over d onions in onugbu soup but I have to admit you a re a very very good ok, you cook excactly like d igbos and want to believe u r Igbo ok

hahahah, thanks so much, maybe because I love onions personally, I will start slowing down on the amount I consume or add to my meals. But I'm not Igbo; from south- south

(1) (Reply)

Curious,which(moimoi)taste Better,d Wrapped In Leaf,in A Tin Or Wrapped In Nylon / New Online Food Delivery Service In The Heart Of Lagos / Puff Puff Dispenser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.