Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties (16090 Views)

US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) / Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2017
femishow2005:
There's more to this story. What actually is the offence of the said mother to warrant this treatment. There must obviously be something

sadly they will never tell us that, and rather wants us to believe that this man suddenly lost his damn mind after so many years.... lol!
regardless of why he acts this way, they should focus on what is important right now.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by Sterope(f): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by ashjay001(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Op, temple4grace, thats why a clean break is always advisable!? How can u wait 24yrs in limbo! Nothing settled?!

She should get d most prominent lawyer in town, n make him get a court injunction!? Make them come start case!? My dad has been on one since 2009, even when he has his govt issued CofO n all other relevant documents!?
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by JONSYN7154: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2017
majekdom2:
the house document is in his name. He seems to be well placed. If she has any of he kids are doing fine. They should arrange to get her a place. The man is better left alone.
Is it not justice she want? Look I'm in abuja and I've seen how highly place person are humiliated. Human right radio is were she's be heard
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2017
The property is in her husband's name

Therein lies the problem
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by temple2grace: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Her properties is still with the estranged November.
Oblongata:
Make she go rent house leave the yeye man... make she concentrate on her remaining kids, that man is an oloshi+oloribu he is obviously pained and out for vendetta, ignorance is his medicine, no try beg am o
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by temple2grace: 10:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Please can I get the number of Ahmed Isah or email?
JONSYN7154:
Its a simple case. Let her come to abuja and meet Ahmed ISAH of Human right radio and they'll get justice. That I guaranteed her.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Some people re already concluding the matter without hearing from both sides. Meanwhile Toshel is my friend Nd he has told me that he has nothing to do with the said house Nd that he doesn't even know the man in question. People should desist posting Nd writing stuffs that re not verifiable. Thank you.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by certifiedh21par(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2017
JONSYN7154:
Its a simple case. Let her come to abuja and meet Ahmed ISAH of Human right radio and they'll get justice. That I guaranteed her.
Correct suggestion. You can reach the ordinary Ahmed Isah on 09099887700. He will definitely get justice for the woman .

1 Like

Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by temple2grace: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2017
I lived with them when we were all kids, the man was a top banker, well known. He hates the woman and kids for no cause and treats them like rags, even when he fell ill sometime this year, it was the woman that settled the bill incurred.
femishow2005:
There's more to this story. What actually is the offence of the said mother to warrant this treatment. There must obviously be something
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by agarawu23(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Na wa
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by perry1988(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2017
Iam short of word
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by Saintmary(f): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2017
majekdom2:
And yet, there are some persons advising a lady to go get married when is yet to work on herself. Work on yourself before getting married! Who owns the bungalow? I think there are issues that is yet to be resolved, it could be the children. How old is the first child? Many mad and irresponsible men outhere
and what kind of work is the lady supposed to perform on herself my friend?
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by JONSYN7154: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2017
temple2grace:
Please can I get the number of Ahmed Isah or email?
You can like his page on Facebook: Brekete family. Thanks
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2017
temple2grace:
I lived with them when we were all kids, the man was a top banker, well known. He hates the woman and kids for no cause and treats them like rags, even when he fell ill sometime this year, it was the woman that settled the bill incurred.
. That you lived with them when they were kids does not matter,Have u asked urself what could make a man hate his wife Nd kids so much? Ve u asked urself if the man is truely the biological father of some of the kids if not even all. Have u asked urself what triggered the hate towards them? So my dear am not supporting the man for been wicked but some secrets are better left untold. Something's re bigger than u know.

1 Like

Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by dominique(f): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2017
The woman should just leave the house for him and arrange alternate accommodation. The house is not in her name, no court will grant her ownership of the house.

The man is probably bitter that the woman is doing well without him, also wants to reap where he did not sow. Some people will not contribute one Kobo towards their children's progress only to start making tall demands when the children becomes well to do. If the children refuse, they start saying that it's the mother turning the children against them as if the children are blind and deaf and dumb.

@the other side of the story crew, are you saying that it is ok to render your former partner and mother of your children homeless? Asking for the other part of the story shows that the action is somewhat justified. When they say African are as black as their hearts, you people will be foaming in the mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2017
Saintmary:

and what kind of work is the lady supposed to perform on herself my friend?
who says the lady alone should work on herself. I meant each person should work on themselves- male, female. The lady I mentioned was for another thread There is more to this story. The obvious thing here is 2 wrong people getting married!! It is only a "demonic" man in his seventies that will choose to torment a woman he left almost 24 years ago.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by LadySarah: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
temple2grace:

she is a foolish woman to have offered help.If eventually she is not able to get justice let her move on,Even if into a one bedroom apartment and watch karma deal with the f..uckface scum of a father.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by Diso60090(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Water!!!! e nor get enemy
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by temple2grace: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2017
My dear there's evidence of his involvement. Won't mention names on social media if there's none. Beside I don't even know him.
JONNYSPUTE:
Some people re already concluding the matter without hearing from both sides. Meanwhile Toshel is my friend Nd he has told me that he has nothing to do with the said house Nd that he doesn't even know the man in question. People should desist posting Nd writing stuffs that re not verifiable. Thank you.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2017
temple2grace:
My dear there's evidence of his involvement. Won't mention names on social media if there's none. Beside I don't even know him.
. Ok no p. I will see him this evening at the club to find out y he is doing that Nd lying to me but pls be sure of what u re saying. Don't worry I can talk him out of it if he is involved.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by temple2grace: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Thank you.
certifiedh21par:

Correct suggestion. You can reach the ordinary Ahmed Isah on 09099887700. He will definitely get justice for the woman .
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by Augustap(f): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2017
He left since 1993? Anyway since the house is in his name, the woman should let go.
Btw, was d man saving since 1993 in order to have enof money to fight this case grin
But something just doesn't add up in this story
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by bewla(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2017
SeniorZato:
I dedicate this FTC to my haters
U not the first to comment o. now to the matter at hand u the ops until u lean to tell ur lawyer even if u are liaing the truth without that u loss a good case, u said I qoute the man only put her in apartment why turn around and say they had it together
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by mechanics(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2017
She should petition our able IGP.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Who owns the house? If its both of them, their names should have appeared together on the house title. No stories.
Some men attach their wife's name to the title even if nothing was contributed by the wife. This is what marriage partnership should ideally be about. But due to future divorce and separation like in this case, couples don't trust each other again.

Again, we women are fond of spoiling the minds and hearts of our kids when we separate from their father. How many men will be happy to keep a roof over the heads of family who hate him even as grown-ups? Of course, he will expect you to go and find your own housing since you want nothing to do with him. I am not supporting either side because the full story isn't out here. God help us all.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by Beetobee(f): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tell her to call Ordinary Ahmed Isah of Brekete Family on 09099887700. He's done a lot of like cases and succeeded.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by Gamusgamus: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
temple2grace:
Good morning FAM,

Please my friend's mum is in a very dire situation. The husband left her 1993 with six kids to nurture and train without any assistance save for putting her and the kids up in a four bedroom bungalow.

She single handedly trained the kids through school. Infact the eldest son made a first class and is currently out of the country.

She traveled to visit one her children only to return and discovered that all her properties have been carted away. The gate of house was broken same with the doors. On enquiry her estranged husband claimed responsibility and told her he sold the house.

She reported the matter to the police, the police made attempt to recover few of her properties. Now the few properties was returned to the said sold house. The man seems highly connected as a call was put through to AIG zone 9 who squashed the case. Now the IPO can't do anything. To make matters worse, the estranged husband colluded with some persons who claimed to have bought the house to make a report at the State CID that they bought the house with her properties. Only God knows how much they used to bribe them. She was arrested alongside her daughter. She managed to contact a lawyer through the help of her former IPO and was granted bail. Enugu State police command without recourse to the former case file visited the house and moved her properties away.

She is currently homeless and being treated like a criminal. Further enquiry revealed that one Mr Uche Eluke of radio Nigeria in conjunction with one construction company Toshel Nigeria wants to buy the house at a price far below the market value. The estranged husband is currently in his seventies is eager to dispose the house which according to my friends mum they built together but the man tricked her and made the house documents in his name. They have vowed to put the woman behind bars, according to them they will show my friends family that this is Nigeria where money can do anything.

Please your help and suggestions is needed to save a wonderful woman. He also claims to have some voice recordings of what transpired. Please mods help get this to front page.
If your story is genuine, I would advice you contact our ordinary president Dr. Ahmad Isah the voice of the voiceless, the Chairman of human right radio 101.1 Abuja, God will use him and our Brekete family platform to bring justice to the woman in question, Facebook address is Brekete family .
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by Gamusgamus: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
temple2grace:
Good morning FAM,

Please my friend's mum is in a very dire situation. The husband left her 1993 with six kids to nurture and train without any assistance save for putting her and the kids up in a four bedroom bungalow.

She single handedly trained the kids through school. Infact the eldest son made a first class and is currently out of the country.

She traveled to visit one her children only to return and discovered that all her properties have been carted away. The gate of house was broken same with the doors. On enquiry her estranged husband claimed responsibility and told her he sold the house.

She reported the matter to the police, the police made attempt to recover few of her properties. Now the few properties was returned to the said sold house. The man seems highly connected as a call was put through to AIG zone 9 who squashed the case. Now the IPO can't do anything. To make matters worse, the estranged husband colluded with some persons who claimed to have bought the house to make a report at the State CID that they bought the house with her properties. Only God knows how much they used to bribe them. She was arrested alongside her daughter. She managed to contact a lawyer through the help of her former IPO and was granted bail. Enugu State police command without recourse to the former case file visited the house and moved her properties away.

She is currently homeless and being treated like a criminal. Further enquiry revealed that one Mr Uche Eluke of radio Nigeria in conjunction with one construction company Toshel Nigeria wants to buy the house at a price far below the market value. The estranged husband is currently in his seventies is eager to dispose the house which according to my friends mum they built together but the man tricked her and made the house documents in his name. They have vowed to put the woman behind bars, according to them they will show my friends family that this is Nigeria where money can do anything.

Please your help and suggestions is needed to save a wonderful woman. He also claims to have some voice recordings of what transpired. Please mods help get this to front page.
If your story is genuine, I would advice you contact our ordinary president Dr. Ahmad Isah the voice of the voiceless, the Chairman of human right radio 101.1 Abuja, Gid will use him and our Brekete family platform to bring justice to the woman in question, Facebook address is Brekete family .09099887700.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oblongata:
Make she go rent house leave the yeye man... make she concentrate on her remaining kids, that man is an oloshi+oloribu he is obviously pained and out for vendetta, ignorance is his medicine, no try beg am o

did you miss the part where this man left this baby mama live in his house for 24 good years FOR FREE, and obviously, now that the kids are all adults, he wants to claim back what is his. abi you want babymama to stay there for EVER?! her duty is over, now let her go and get a job and support her damn self. 24yrs living rent free is more than enough.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Loisemm:
Who owns the house? If its both of them, their names should have appeared together on the house title. No stories.
Some men attach their wife's name to the title even if nothing was contributed by the wife. This is what marriage partnership should ideally be about. But due to future divorce and separation like in this case, couples don't trust each other again.

Again, we women are fond of spoiling the minds and hearts of our kids when we separate from their father. How many men will be happy to keep a roof over the heads of family who hate him even as grown-ups? Of course, he will expect you to go and find your own housing since you want nothing to do with him. I am not supporting either side because the full story isn't out here. God help us all.

. Thank you so much. Wow u re very intelligent. This is how a rational human being should reason.Not all those people judging sentimentally.
Re: Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties by tugar(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
temple2grace! you just opened this account for this, the man in question left the house for them for 24years and you are calling him a mean man, a seventy yrs old man that's supposed to be taken care of by his children were abandoned and you want to fight him for using his supposed gratuity (house) to take care of himself, I don't know the parties in involved but be careful the way you dabble in such a sensitive issue, attaining 70yrs with evil mind is rare. call the children to order, what goes around comes around!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Water Sacrifice / Homeless Man Returns Diamond Engagement Ring; he's Rewarded With Over $180,000 / Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.