Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) (30607 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by NewsLand: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBaFKgAzOpo

A man going through a contentious divorce was caught on camera crashing a dump truck into his estranged wife's home and slamming into parked cars on the street.

Patricia Dunn said the man in the video is her husband. They are going through a divorce, and she says she fears for her life.

"A man under that kind of rage - who's to say what he might do?" she said. "He was trying to kill me. He really was.

The crash left the home's metal fence bent to the ground and there are large dents in the exterior of the home right outside her bedroom.

She said the area of the house he struck with his car was her bedroom.

The incident happened Sunday afternoon, Jan. 15, in the area of 107th Street and Normandie Avenue, in South LA's Westmont neighborhood.

Patricia says her husband drove by the home three times. At first, he came by in a Chevy Impala and crashed into the home while she was inside. He returned in a dump truck and did more damage, then came back in the Impala again.

She said: "I was just trying to stay out of the way. So I don't know if he was drunk or under the influence. I never experienced anything like this in my life."

Neighbour Journey Meggerson caught the rampage on camera and her family tried to comfort Patricia.

"That was honestly the craziest thing I have ever seen," Meggerson said. "I can't even believe."

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says it took about 30 minutes before law enforcement arrived on scene because the initial call came in as a traffic collision and not a crime.

Patricia says she is filing for a restraining order against her estranged husband.

"Because we are going through a divorce. And he is upset about the fact no contact. He's verbally abusive and I have nothing nice to say."

She says she fears for her life and is staying with someone else in case her husband returns.

Source : https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article271278537.html

1 Like

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Goodlady(f): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Sauce!
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by neonly: 8:02am On Jan 18, 2023
U never see anything yet
U go fear what they call fear

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Daniel7543: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2023
Goodlady:
Sauce!
egg sauce

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by rollandi: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2023
The man needs rehab oh

@Nlfpmod come and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2023
Simp refusing to take his L. He’s toxic and should be arrested asap.
Sheistoopretty:
He only drove a car to her home? Much better

Nigerian men will kill u or hire assassins to do it for dem sad sad sad sad they can never take divorce with good fate,,,we own them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian men can't take back what they give grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Y’all own the simps only not real men. A real man can’t be tripping to this level over no marriage shit. We know marriage favor’s women only. sad

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2023
The travails of real men and married men..
Sp!ts!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Everything was going well until we all reached the marriage age.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by HltSong: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
The travails of my mama and papa wey abandon me..

Sp!ts!

This one no even wash em private part before e come nairaland. cheesy
F1lthy swine.
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by DropsMic(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ehya

1 Like

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
tongue

Love is sweet and bitter at the same time tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
He only drove a car to her home? Much better

Nigerian men will kill u or hire assassins to do it for dem sad sad sad sad they can never take divorce with good fate,,,we own them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian men can't take back what they give grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Chijeep(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
misery...
LAS LAS EVERYBODY GO DEY ALRIGHT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Krublog(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
The pains of "WESTERN CIVILIZATION"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by andy244: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
He will be heading to jail. What a rage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hmmm... This is weird.
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by tiswell(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
America and UK has succeeded in bringing their rubbish divorce lifestyle to Africa, especially Nigeria.

Now,most kids are products of single parenting, giving rise to the spate of charlatans we now have in the society

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by tirigbosa: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
A
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Idk u get married to a woman and u lose d house u built with ur hands to her, idk the rational behind that, isn't that criminal, u leave ur house for a complete stranger

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
rollandi:
The man needs rehab oh

@Nlfpmod come and see

He doesn't need rehab,he is just not please with the laws against men, imagine your wife taking over the house and end up throwing you out,you pay for child support indirectly paying for her bills after divorce,this is why many men are refusing to get married in UK/US,and that's why you will see a lot of single women or single mother in their late 30's who are going to die lonely.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Lepon02: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oponu.

Ontop divorce?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by xristos(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
ok

iptv
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
See if you have ever dated any orphan, sorry I mean a helpless, hopeless and frustrated girl and changed her life, who suddenly become someone seeking for divorce, you may not understand his pain. BLOW UP THE BUILDING

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by JaskanFactor: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
The best way to marry in this age of immorality is to keep your marriage art the end of a long stick.
Cause i know men are wicked , but there are many women whom the only thing female about them is their body.
What did she do to him, she most have told a bold face lie against him and won.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by MrBroke(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Marriage is no necessity in life, a lot of women available, just bang and bang and bang till your dick is tired then rest and continue. Life is easy we introduced the complicated aspect of it grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Imstrong2(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
The man wants a vawulence marred divorce ;DNOT evryone can handle divorce
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
DID YOU KNOW
It is a sin to Marry a divorced man or woman??
1 Corinthians 7:10,11,39. Romans 7:2-3, Luke 16:18

If you want to go to Heaven, do the needful. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
In this world you come and you go grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun / I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.