Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) (13338 Views)

[music] Martins Feelz Ft. Lyta - Hold My Hand / Martins Feelz Ft. Lyta – Hold My Hand / Video: Omawumi – Hold My Baby Ft. Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by veraponpo(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2017
God bless my man, @2BABA.

You are an inspiration to many.

1 Like

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by 8stargeneral: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Weldon my hypatec,u remain d best

1 Like

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by barrysome001: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Wow, these IDP victims dey suffer o!
I couldn't have imagined what I saw in that video. His presence there will at least inspire one of those guys.
Nice Message.

2 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by veraponpo(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2017
....if there is a lesson wey we don learn, na im be say, ' there is greatness in every person'. 2face Idibia ( 2017)

This is very correct. I feel like crying.

2BABA ( a great philosopher)

People in the North East are really suffering. Being IDP in their own country, pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by 2ScrewsLoose: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2017
directonpc:
My current callers tune.
abeg give me the code...
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by mapet: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2017
ajilegend:
This is what I expect from Davido and co. Not flaunting what you have got and drinking from club to club. 2baba you are too much

I think it has to do with how quickly they mature. 2Baba was very reckless back then too......but he was very humble

4 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Kog45(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Phonefanatic:
The man without liver........lost me respect after backing out of the protest.

Tuface will sing different inspirational songs till he dies and our politicians will remain the same.
He must have gotten approval to shoot the video from one of the top military men who is embezzling funds meant for the feeding of those poor people...........A man steals billions meant for the masses, you know the masses aren't hungry because there is no money but they are hungry because the ones at the top embezzled the funds you still have to take permission from the thieves to allow you sing and inspire the the hungry masses to touch lives angry cool cool

Same thing UN and World bank is doing. If they want to help they should stop giving because we have more than enough to go round. Thieves will steal then come to you for money to replace what they stole and you gladly accept their request.
?
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by mapet: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2017
This song is very deep to me. It reminds me of the sermon by Bishop Ademowo, when he was in our church 2weeks ago tilted - show kindness

"Is there anyone still left of the house of Saul to whom I can show kindness. 2 Samuel 9:1

1 Like

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by onatisi(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2017
this guy is a living legend
his songs are always on point
highly talented

touch a life today

4 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by singua123(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2017
shut up let us hear word.
who wants to die for dis country?
if tubaba were ur senior bro will you advice him to stain his career for a country like Nigeria all for what?
nonsense he canceled it well shut up again.

3 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Kog45(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Don't compare Tuface with even Fela's pants..... That's an insult.

Can Tuface stand ordinary one week in jail?
Under democratic rule he can't even lead common protest with the masses in his support and ready.
Fela didn't even fear the military regime or cared how many times you will jail him.

He was ready to die if that will save Nigeria. Life dey sweet Tuface cos if those soldiers show am ordinary koboko he will deny being Tuface.
Truly an extra ordinary Legend but better pray that your life should not be like FELA

4 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Omilala: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

Until they come to your house to announce it before know abi?

Davido is a philanthropist... Are you sure you are even OK?
guy, receive sense...

1 Like

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2017
you can't just help but love 2baba. this guy is just blessed.

3 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Phonefanatic: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Kog45:
?

Too deep for you to comprehend.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by BrutalJab: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2017
ajilegend:

Philanthropist to people like you and not those really in need of it. Let them go IDP camp go showcase their wealth jare. Come and teach me
What have you even donated to your family members? Are you not having the same head with the so called celebs? Go and give to the needy too cos you have hands and legs to work.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Omilala: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2017
MurderEnglish:
2baba still stands out, he's legendary and still knows how to do music not making noise or bragging about women, girls or money like other Nigerian artists normally do.

Oh Lord, please we need another 2baba in our country. cry cry
na so..

1 Like

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Omilala: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]na
hotspec:
Respect sir for having a cheerful heart
na to DE look..
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Codes151(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2017
The video is irritating... why won’t flies follow when u stuck up in the clothes under heat!! All day and all night!!!

Forget all this religious shits and grow up Africans!!!

So much for world bank focusing on the north!
So much for these theives!! All northerners yet u show me this disgusting shit!!!!

Smh.... not just the camp, religion don’t mean u should stuck yourself to death jare
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Kog45(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Too deep for you to comprehend.
I don't comprehend nonsense.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by sirjomore(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Tuface will sing different inspirational songs till he dies and our politicians will remain the same.
He must have gotten approval to shoot the video from one of the top military men who is embezzling funds meant for the feeding of those poor people...........A man steals billions meant for the masses, you know the masses aren't hungry because there is no money but they are hungry because the ones at the top embezzled the funds you still have to take permission from the thieves to allow you sing and inspire the the hungry masses to touch lives angry cool cool

Same thing UN and World bank is doing. If they want to help they should stop giving because we have more than enough to go round. Thieves will steal then come to you for money to replace what they stole and you gladly accept their request.
See dis one? You wey get mind Wetin you do to change tins Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by sirjomore(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Phonefanatic:

See dis one? You wey get mind, Wetin you do to change tins?

2 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by sirjomore(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2017
PenisCaP:
TUFACE
FLAVOUR
PAUL OKOYE.
Remains the only 3 REALEST male musicians in naija..Others are fake and cheap popularity seekers.
Tuface I know, the other two ma you sabi

2 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by ajilegend(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

What have you even donated to your family members? Are you not having the same head with the so called celebs? Go and give to the needy too cos you have hands and legs to work.
You are also part of the needy I want to give to. Just tell me what you want and I will supply you.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Thanks so much for this post. Na weak men like 2face nai dey marry Scorpio women.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Don't compare Tuface with even Fela's pants..... That's an insult.

Can Tuface stand ordinary one week in jail?
Under democratic rule he can't even lead common protest with the masses in his support and ready.
Fela didn't even fear the military regime or cared how many times you will jail him.

He was ready to die if that will save Nigeria. Life dey sweet Tuface cos if those soldiers show am ordinary koboko he will deny being Tuface.

How many poor families did your fela help? What has going to jail gat to do with helping the society? He abused the government and went to jail and another abused the government but didn't go to jail. What is the difference between the two as regards helping the society? Respect 2baba for reaching out to the less privilege or shut up for the rest of your life.

4 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Phonefanatic: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Skyfornia:

How many poor families did your fela help? What has going to jail gat to do with helping the society? He abused the government and went to jail and another abused the government but didn't go to jail. What is the difference between the two as regards helping the society? Respect 2baba for reaching out to the less privilege or shut up for the rest of your life.

You have a very weak reasoning as a result of your weak foundation and upbringing.

He can only feed limited number of the poor for 1 or 2 days.

His backed out protest may have changed Nigeria for life.

So you prefer someone who feeds you for 2 days to someone who fights for the betterment of your generations?

I'm sorry for your upbringing and myopic thinking.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by veraponpo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Skyfornia:

Thank you sir.

What people say at times makes one to think if they have brain.

Fela was a legend, correct but Fela had many shortcomings that we should learn from.

Fela was disobedient to civil society, he was disobedient to civic and constituted authority.

Do you pray to give birth to another Fela? He was a chain smoker, drug addict, lacked normal life, disorganised, disobedient to parent, slept with anything in skirt, indiscipline, etc

He used his songs to fight for the masses an dthat is what 2Baba too is doing. So, dont hype Fela, we love him today because he was sucessful, where is Idris Abdulkareem that sang Nigeria Jagajaga?

4 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Phonefanatic: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
veraponpo:

Thank you sir.

What people say at times makes one to think if they have brain.

Fela was a legend, correct but Fela had many shortcomings that we should learn from.

Fela was disobedient to civil society, he was disobedient to civic and constituted authority.

Do you pray to give birth to another Fela? He was a chain smoker, drug addict, lacked normal life, disorganised, disobedient to parent, slept with anything in skirt, indiscipline, etc

He used his songs to fight for the masses an dthat is what 2Baba too is doing. So, dont hype Fela, we love him today because he was sucessful, where is Idris Abdulkareem that sang Nigeria Jagajaga?

You call Nigeria a Civil Society with constituted authority?
You should have been aborted believe me.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
You are sick upstairs, the abuse of drugs has affected your brain just like your master fela. Now I ask you again cause it seemed you were blinded by the influence of the drugs. What impact did fela noise create in the society compared to what tubaba is currently doing??

Phonefanatic:

You have a very weak reasoning as a result of your weak foundation and upbringing.

He can only feed limited number of the poor for 1 or 2 days.

His backed out protest may have changed Nigeria for life.

So you prefer someone who feeds you for 2 days to someone who fights for the betterment of your generations?

I'm sorry for your upbringing.

1 Like

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Phonefanatic: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Skyfornia:
You are sick upstairs, the abuse of drugs has affected your brain just like your master fela. Now I ask you again cause it seemed you were blinded by the influence of the drugs. What impact did fela noise create in the society compared to what tubaba is currently doing??

Fela abused drugs yes, he went for anything under skirt (Tuface is same) but something stands out....... One is a coward that fizzles under little pressure while the other spoke the truth, called a spade for what it is, never fizzled despite the enormous pressure, his songs aren't just songs but prophesies.

Tuface is my best Nigerian artiste of his generation but like I said I can't count on any man who fizzles under little pressure or a man who can't stand by the truth.

Best word to describe Tuface is "Coward" and before you get angry be sure you know what a coward means.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by directonpc(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
2ScrewsLoose:
abeg give me the code...
0676933 mtn Nigeria.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Phonefanatic:
[/b]The man without liver........lost me respect after backing out of the protest[b]

At least, he has affected his generation and even remarkably so. You who isn't lily-livered, what have you done for humanity?

Save your criticism!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music / Download Audio: Rema – “Ginger Me” / Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.