Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) (13340 Views)

[music] Martins Feelz Ft. Lyta - Hold My Hand / Martins Feelz Ft. Lyta – Hold My Hand / Video: Omawumi – Hold My Baby Ft. Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Fela abused drugs yes, he went for anything under skirt (Tuface is same) but something stands out....... One is a coward that fizzles under little pressure while the other spoke the truth, called a spade for what it is, never fizzled despite the enormous pressure, his songs aren't just songs but prophesies.

Tuface is my best Nigerian artiste of his generation but like I said I can't count on any man who fizzles under little pressure or a man who can't stand by the truth.

Clearly you are confuse! I think I'll have to let you go cause it will be very stupid of anybody trying to make you have sense. So because Fela abused the government, went to prison and died qualifies him as more useful in the society? You have plenty sense.. Lol. Okay, at the other hand, tubaba speaks against our leaders, helped the poor but avoided death and you think of him less? Bros quit smoking Indian hemp and you will be alright!

2 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by PenisCaP: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
sirjomore:

Tuface I know, the other two ma you sabi

How u wan take know them wen u dey live under cave.
Ur type na olmide and lilkesh and vic O.
Noisemakers....Na those one u . YEYE.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Phonefanatic: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Skyfornia:

Clearly you are confuse! I think I'll have to let you go cause it will be very stupid of anybody trying to make you have sense. So because Fela abused the government, went to prison and died qualifies him as more useful in the society? You have plenty sense.. Lol. Okay, at the other hand, tubaba speaks against our leaders, helped the poor but avoided death and you think of him less? Bros quit smoking Indian hemp and you will be alright!

Children of the 90's I can't blame you for your ignorance.

Fela died at 58 and Tuface is just 42 so what makes you think he has avoided death which we will all face?

Never ever dare to compare Fela and Tuface.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Kog45(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Children of the 90's I can't blame you for your ignorance.

Fela died at 58 and Tuface is just 42 so what makes you think he has avoided death which we will all face?

Never ever dare to compare Fela and Tuface.
Haba no need for comparison, Fela and Tuface are wide apart,respect to Abami eda but tuale to Tubaba too.

Oh Fela dead at 58 but i pray that Tuface we live longer coz Fela die a premature death of AIDS.If not for AIDS BABA 70 would still be around

I don't know may be u know much about FELA but I can tell u that I know much about him.My uncle live with Fela for some years before he was forced out of Kalakuta republic.We need to rehabilitate him from drugs.

Truly Abami sing against corruption and injustices but did u know corruption,injustices,theft,rape,drugs,talk of any social vices reigned supremely in FELA abode.Please ask those who know Kalakuta republic very well.

Even Femi Kuti at a time could'nt cope with his Father's lifestyle.

Pls don't let me continue coz i hold Fela in a very high esteem.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by robotix: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Phonefanatic:
The man without liver........lost me respect after backing out of the protest.

Tuface will sing different inspirational songs till he dies and our politicians will remain the same.
He must have gotten approval to shoot the video from one of the top military men who is embezzling funds meant for the feeding of those poor people...........A man steals billions meant for the masses, you know the masses aren't hungry because there is no money but they are hungry because the ones at the top embezzled the funds you still have to take permission from the thieves to allow you sing and inspire the the hungry masses to touch lives angry cool cool

Same thing UN and World bank is doing. If they want to help they should stop giving because we have more than enough to go round. Thieves will steal then come to you for money to replace what they stole and you gladly accept their request.

How do you think he rose to the top? Hard work? I laugh you.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by 2ScrewsLoose: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
directonpc:
0676933 mtn Nigeria.
thanks
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by BrutalJab: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
ajilegend:

You are also part of the needy I want to give to. Just tell me what you want and I will supply you.
Goan help your parents first boy?!
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by ajilegend(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

Goan help your parents first boy?!
I see you lack manners. I can help your family without moving
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by wilky9ice: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
2baba you too much
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Goshen360(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
I foresee tu face getting into politics and running for office in future. Nice music though.
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by freemandgenius(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
It's going viral now in Aba

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
The song shouldnt be titled hold my hand.

Its touch a life today

If u watch the video u go kno wetin i mean
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by platinumphotos: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2017
I'm blessed by this track.. God bless u 2baba.

3 Likes

Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by sirjomore(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
PenisCaP:

How u wan take know them wen u dey live under cave.
Ur type na olmide and lilkesh and vic O.
Noisemakers....Na those one u . YEYE.
So who dey make noise now?? ODE
Re: 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) by sirjomore(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2019
PenisCaP:

How u wan take know them wen u dey live under cave. Ur type na olmide and lilkesh and vic O. Noisemakers....Na those one u . YEYE.
Lol sorry oga no be cause ur problems oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music / Download Audio: Rema – “Ginger Me” / Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.