Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys (6174 Views)

Nigerian Songs That Grew On Me. / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2010
madlady:

^^No I do not, but that's just my opinon, I am sure I am wrong he loves her with all his heart that's why they are on show.

yeah!! thats ur opinion
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2010
Missy B:

''This same man will never Look twice at a Fat Black woman''. . . . True!! sad
kiss kiss kiss
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Abbeycity4(f): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

^^^^^
Just showing that some black men will stick it in anywhere wink wink wink

am telling u! cheesy
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by TOPE20001(f): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
THE AMAKA:

if money grew on trees, any human being would date a monkey, i highly doubt just the ladies

she said it best cool
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by MissyB1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2010
sleek417:

kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss

Who's that angel on Your profile? Ma Rival? shocked
Someone please get me Kerosine and matches.  angry
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by madlady(f): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Interviews on tv shows and newspapers will fetch them some good money. She also has a website where men pay her to eat. She is probably rich. The man is just waiting for the money to be right.

@Ebonyeyes, what's her website, my work mate really keen to read her life story. smiley
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2010
sleek417:

what do the obese black women have to offer?
the flabby waste of flesh? no cash?

she is a Jonah
Ooops my bad I was under the impression from you guys that only women did the digging. wink wink wink wink

madlady:

@Ebonyeyes, what's her website, my work mate really keen to read her life story. smiley

Im not too sure hun but here is her story on the "DAILY WAIL" grin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1257850/Super-sized-mother-determined-worlds-fattest-woman-years.html
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by madlady(f): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^oh gosh The daily Wail"

Come see him push me aside to read it. lipsrsealed
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2010
Missy B:

kiss kiss

Who's that angel on Your profile? Ma Rival? shocked
Someone please get me Kerosine and matches. angry
nah! ure ma one and only wifey
the babe in the profile is ma twinny cheesy
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by alexmark: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
ya-----na wetin den dey run after be that you no lie
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2010
madlady:

^^oh gosh The daily Wail"

Come see him push me aside to read it. lipsrsealed
Hahaha what did he say about it? grin grin
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by madlady(f): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^If only you heard shocked shocked shocked.
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2010
Ok give us the Pg13 version grin grin grin
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by THEAMAKA(f): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
@Ebonyeyes
I love you! i always read your posts. very true and entertaining. grin
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2010
Awww Amaka thanks babes, love your feisty personality as well, sometimes you say what I mean to say only difference is I dont have that feisty personality wink wink wink
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by THEAMAKA(f): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Awww Amaka thanks babes, love your feisty personality as well, sometimes you say what I mean to say only difference is I dont have that feisty personality wink wink wink
smiley smiley smiley kiss
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by madlady(f): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ok give us the Pg13 version grin grin grin

To be honest he was nasty, but for some reason I liked the lady undecided
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
madlady:

To honest he was nasty, but for some reason I liked the lady undecided
I get the impression that the lady is being used. The more incapacitated she is, the more she doesnt know what her bank account looks like. The man is enabling her for that purpose. Poor kid will be motherless very soon.
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2010
storyland tongue
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by madlady(f): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I get the impression that the lady is being used. The more incapacitated she is, the more she doesnt know what her bank account looks like. The man is enabling her for that purpose. Poor kid will be motherless very soon.

Yes to all you have said, hmmm some things are just toooo real to joke about. kiss
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Donvilo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]NOT ALWAYS TRUE!!! sad
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by benz190: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2010
seriously

I dont like s3x (i mean im diff 4rm other guyzz) i dont fancy nuffin with no breasts and holes in em~!
i just love spending my money and driving round wif my 08 camry~
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2010
This is funny, but why am I not laughing? undecided
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by candylips(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^ because it is not funy duh !!
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by benz190: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^

i tire o
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2010
Looking up to page 3 version,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by H2O2: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2010
Probably
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by rapstar: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2010
This goes out for the ladies, if revise should be the case , would any black african woman have the mind to snap with him? be honest. at least the man is proud of the woman .
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Kgdavid(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2010
hmmm that woman is disgusting. it is not likely that she has any money cuz she would have used it for surgery by now. the express way growing boobies and stuff is a little too abstract. lets create a hypothetical situation where we make the following assumptions:
. there are an equal amount of men and women in the world.
.1/2 of the men are rich and 1/2 are poor.
.3/4 of the women are beautiful and the others are fat.
. there are also monkeys whose males are very rich and whose females have boobies and stuff.
.monkeys are capable of performing all sexual functions of human beings

Hypothetically the result would be that the proportion of men with money would be paired off with an equal proportion of women who are beautiful. this takes care of 1/2 of the entire human population. of the remaining women, remember that 1/2 of them are beautiful and therefore these are the women the poor men want to marry. however these women want a rich guy and would rather pair off with a rich monkey than a poor man and so we are left with 1/2 of the entire population of guys to make a match with the remaining women who constitute only 1/4 of the entire population of women. after this round of pairing there are 1/4 of the entire population of men without partners and these men turn to the female monkeys and pair with them.

conclusion: women would make money their top consideration when given a number of options while men would only resort to extremes for the lack of any other option.
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2010
Kgdavid:

hmmm that woman is disgusting. it is not likely that she has any money cuz she would have used it for surgery by now. the express way growing bosoms and stuff is a little too abstract. lets create a hypothetical situation where we make the following assumptions:
. there are an equal amount of men and women in the world.
.1/2 of the men are rich and 1/2 are poor.
.3/4 of the women are beautiful and the others are fat.
. there are also monkeys whose males are very rich and whose females have bosoms and stuff.
.monkeys are capable of performing all sexual functions of human beings

Hypothetically the result would be that the proportion of men with money would be paired off with an equal proportion of women who are beautiful. this takes care of 1/2 of the entire human population. of the remaining women, remember that 1/2 of them are beautiful and therefore these are the women the poor men want to marry. however these women want a rich guy and would rather pair off with a rich monkey than a poor man and so we are left with 1/2 of the entire population of guys to make a match with the remaining women who constitute only 1/4 of the entire population of women. after this round of pairing there are 1/4 of the entire population of men without partners and these men turn to the female monkeys and pair with them.

conclusion: women would make money their top consideration when given a number of options while men would only resort to extremes for the lack of any other option.
*death* So fat= ugly now? grin cheesy grin
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by Pweety4me(f): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2010
@OP o wat a beautiful monkey u make shior! tongue
Re: If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys by mamagee3(f): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2010
Poster. . .
Most ladies aren't that materialistic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call / Nigerian Adult Film Actress Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.