Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture (63983 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture / Waje Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday, With Lovely Picture / Olajumoke Shares New Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Pat081: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
We always like to listen to lies n telling lies too pls wot is beautiful about dis gal ?? We hv many of her here in Nigeria too
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by RoyalBlak007: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:
happy birthday
Thank you
so much Q wink

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Ugh...please stop spreading lies. This isn't about the black skin or something but the girl is UGLY. Like ugly in Uppercase.
We shouldn't encourage hypocrisy in the bid to promote the black skin. I'm sure the only reason why she's still keeping that complexion is because it is her means of livelihood.
That's how Sudanese are generally, this girl might be the prettiest girl in south Sudan.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
4kings:

What dafuq.
See details sha...
Lol, those are the criteria (scientifically) that make a person attractive, apart from our individual tastes. Check out this meme grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by 4kings: 12:24am On Oct 27, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Lol, those are the criteria (scientifically) that make a person attractive, apart from our individual tastes. Check out this meme grin grin
Wow, that's interesting.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by eyinjuege: 4:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
at bolded...cheesygrincheesy.

Exactly my dear. Hypocrisy is just rife in this world. I know a lot of white people would have commented "Wow, she's so gorgeous" just because they don't want to be called racist for saying she is ugly. grin
But deep down...they are like "Wow, babe is so black. Exactly like coal!"

grin

There's nothing wrong in being so black as coal. That's not even an insult.

The girl in question is beautiful in my opinion. She's got the height, nice slim figure. Even facially, she's good looking with no funny makeup. I would say she's naturally beautiful. She would make a good model. Her facial structure is the typical African one, with a wide nose, luscious lips which is well proportioned by the way.

6 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Mehn i so love this her complexion embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by spencekat(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Black is beautiful
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by asawanathegreat(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Dis girl wey be like zoo so
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by reality17(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Ugh...please stop spreading lies. This isn't about the black skin or something but the girl is UGLY. Like ugly in Uppercase.
We shouldn't encourage hypocrisy in the bid to promote the black skin. I'm sure the only reason why she's still keeping that complexion is because it is her means of livelihood.

See how ugly u are. Flat nose. Even with d help of d rubish u paint on ur face and d filter pix, u still look ugly

7 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Dreyl(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
You are also UGLY, look at her condemned face.

6 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Acidosis(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:

There lies your hatred towards her ^

9 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by emperormossad(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Please rewind and start again...so loving this!
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Xisnin(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:

Dumb low self-esteem woman.

I bet you didn't upload your picture because you are too
ashamed of its multi-colored profile due to the use of cheap
bleaching creams.

By age 40, your skin will be smelling of rotten eggs one mile away
in spite of perfume overload while the Sudanese beauty will still be
fresh and good looking.

11 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by cho25bc(f): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Lucky her. It cAn be anybody

Want to earn more? Check my signAture to join Earners forum
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by butterflyl1on: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Adukey:

and who the hell are you?biko,take several seats and fvck outta here,op0lo eye claiming chick

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by agarawu23(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Hian

Another trend
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Aha! Just when I was about to type a scathingly blunt remark, I stumbled on this - an exact projection of what I felt, what I still feel.

This isn't beautiful. Beauty isn't automatically a function of your skin colour. The chin, eye, lips , earlobes structures are requisites for having a beautiful face.

Kelly Rowland is dark-skinned but I dare opine she's more beautiful than Ellen DeGeneres who's white.

Genevieve is more beautiful than Cossy Orjiakor who's fairskinned.

Save us the politically correct hogwash! Not all black is beauty!

You are always sounding like an unintelligent sadist. Vermins like u would condemn people at the slightest chance. You should end ur misery With a bottle of sniper. Scally wag

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by emperormossad(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Aha! Just when I was about to type a scathingly blunt remark, I stumbled on this - an exact projection of what I felt, what I still feel.

This isn't beautiful. Beauty isn't automatically a function of your skin colour. The chin, eye, lips , earlobes structures are requisites for having a beautiful face.

Kelly Rowland is dark-skinned but I dare opine she's more beautiful than Ellen DeGeneres who's white.

Genevieve in all her glory can NEVER be more beautiful than Cossy. I will sell my father's land and use it to play bet9ja and shut it down to prove this to you.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by YelloweWest: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

This girl is beautiful pls.
I'm not saying this because of her skin tone. Look at her face. Big bold eyes and perky lips...

1 Like

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by charain: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:

Pained asshole, I suspect you are bleaching your skin because
it serves as your only means of livelihood deceiving your male
patrons.
I don't blame you, empty-headed girls have no future unless they
trade their skin.

3 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by msld: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:

She is beautiful, do not get so mad about it, she did not create you that ugly as you are.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by butterflyl1on: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
You just affirmed my thoughts. You really are dumb. Bimbo can't even come up with a witty reply. I am not disappointed. You didn't fall short of my expectations of you.

Ciao.

Shatttaap how low can you go over someone whose fame you envy? undecided

I know you wish it was you in the limelight but sorry nobody wants to have anything to do with your chinko nose and your fake bleach peeled wrinkly skin. A lot of people love it black and if you ain't got it you can't fake it.

Take several seats and fall off the last one.

5 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Sampalo: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
You are sick, visit a doctor please

3 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2017
eyinjuege:

There's nothing wrong in being so black as coal. That's not even an insult.

The girl in question is beautiful in my opinion. She's got the height, nice slim figure. Even facially, she's good looking with no funny makeup. I would say she's naturally beautiful. She would make a good model. Her facial structure is the typical African one, with a wide nose, luscious lips which is well proportioned by the way.
Maybe our definition of beauty is different. smiley
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by agbormi(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Looking gorgeous. Keep it always. Black beauty.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by GrandpaYung(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin Have you taken a look at yourself today? Biko your not qualified to call another creature ugly,With this kinda face you possess. Mtcheww
Mariinee:

6 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by GoldNiagara(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Penaldo:
South Sudanese Beauty Yai Goes Viral Gains 16,000 Followers Overnight After This One Images Goes Viral

Yai, 19, is a student of Biochemistry at Plymouth State University, who moved to the U.S. from South Sudan in 2000. She was having a good time at Howard University’s homecoming when a photographer began taking photos of her.

“A friend of mine and I decided to travel to Washington, D.C., to attend Howard University’s Homecoming,” she told Yahoo. She and the friend attended Yardfest – the homecoming concert – and on her way to the dorms, the photographer TheSUNK randomly starts taking photos of her. She said:

After Yardfest ended, I began walking toward the dorms, when a photographer that goes by the name Steve ‘theSUNK’ Hall randomly started taking photos of me.
While he was taking down my information, he said, “Today was a good day, and a couple of these photos have the potential to go viral.” I didn’t really think much of it, so I just smiled and went on about my day.
Little did she know, those images will send her going viral on social media. This picture on theSUNK gained over 10,000 likes on their instagram page.

“It wasn’t until later that evening that I picked up my phone and found hundreds of Instagram notifications piling in,” Yai told Yahoo.

“Before all this happened, I had around 150 followers and was getting about 20 to 30 likes on each photo, and then suddenly, these numbers skyrocketed in a matter of hours.”

Now Yai has almost 25,000 followers and the post below has garnered almost 16,000 likes.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/south-sudanese-beauty-yai-goes-viral-gains-16000-followers-overnight-after-this-one-images-goes-viral

She looks like a demon.
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by mysteryman2014: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:

You fine pass am
Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by WaffenSS(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2017
At least she's pretty...

...something olajumoke is most certainly not.

2 Likes

Re: Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture by mysteryman2014: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Exactly what I mean. Likewise, not all whites are beautiful. I have seen horrible- looking white people.

I don't know why we are like this. This is just a extended case of mental slave. The skin doesn't make a person beautiful, facial features does.
I think the reason why black people are also promoting this silly thing is because the whites are. When you look at it from a realistic POV however, the guy who took her picture didn't do that because he thought she was beautiful. He did that because he was amazed at how someone could be so "BLACK".

The first reaction when you see a picture like this would be "How more blacker can a human be?".

By all standards she is beauty in black and proud of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Gives Wizkid A Peck At 2Baba Show / Nigerian Celebrities Rocking The New Super Eagles' Kit (photos) / Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.