Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike (31527 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by 400billionman: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2017
stcool:
Yeyebrity, my people no be every thing Man dey smash!

Guys you need to walk away sometimes.

You are right bro..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by sukkot: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2017
so she went from smashing a 70 year old billionaire to smashing tagbo the davido groupie. thats real progression right there lolzzz
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by abiolag(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2017
dvkot:
pesin wey no even go the burial
how u take know
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Atiku2019: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:
Freedom to freely date others has come be that.
But that's not my problem.

My major problem right now is that my school has refused to mobilize me for service this year.

Kucha God is watching you.

School?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by VoltageDivida(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Atiku2019:

School?

UAM
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by 400billionman: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
She will start looking for another 10 year old boy..

Smh. I pity men..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Michelle55: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2017
holluwai:

Yea the type you switch off your phone at the door so no pictures, no snaps or Instagram.
lol..glad you know what I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by dvkot(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2017
abiolag:
how u take know
because i go.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Josh44s(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2017
holluwai:
Not a single picture of them together? What kinda relationship did they even have?

_fuckmate: No talking, no walking together holding hands, no texting, no good morning and how was your night? It just... I want to see you today, come meet me at Eko hotel. My _pussy is itching me badly and I need that _Cock. Leave whatever you are doing with Davido and get here fast! grin

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by vampire2020: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:

My major problem right now is that my school has refused to mobilize me for service this year.

uni agric lol

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by lexy2014: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2017
holluwai:
Not a single picture of them together? What kinda relationship did they even have?
u de ask?u de do like say u no know
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Deborahj(f): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Hope she was present at his Burial. To make sure he gets a befitting burial and also to say Goodbye������
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Assassin101: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2017
b*tch shut d f*ck up!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Symbei(f): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Kogi state university
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by WaffenSS(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2017
What she ever saw in his dried bones confounds me.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by tpapi: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2017
I tot caroline is still married to Danjuma wit 3 kids
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by cstr1000: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Oxenomy:
Fvck mate wink
Most likely. grin
She is too pretty and too connected to date him officially. That is for billionaires.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by chigoizie7(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2017
T7?

Na egede him be?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Is this not Theo danjumas wife? or am I missing something?

When she come get boyfriend?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Gomd:
Even the family and the killer don move on... why she carry am for head like gala?

She dey miss the fùcking.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
WaffenSS:

Big dick.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by majamajic(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
holluwai:

night vigil relationship !!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Oxenomy: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
cstr1000:

Most likely. grin
She is too pretty and too connected to date him officially. That is for billionaires.
I'm telling you. Late Tagbo must be very powerful when it comes to[i] the other room affairs[/i] grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Elnino4ladies: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Uni Agric mkd right?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by danishdon(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
abeg this guy, was he banging her before she got married, during her marriage, during the time she was accusing her ex-billionaire husband of having a side chick, or after her marriage crashed while she was busy exchanging words with a hoe instead of fixing her marriage or at least taking care of her kids/career? #WomenSelf #Freeze/DakoloTheory #MeAmNotUnderstanding #RIPToTheDead
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by madjune(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
WaffenSS:

Don't be confounded.

Calabar girls no get levels.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by WaffenSS(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
madjune:

Don't be confounded.

Calabar girls no get levels.

Oh really?

Hmm..sucks for them then.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by abiolag(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
dvkot:
because i go.
ok sir
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by autonomous22: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
holluwai:

Long distance Relationship....
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by Mysselff2: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Shameless woman, now I know what she was doing while still "married" to Danjuma . The guy should perfect the divorce proceedings and stop her from bearing that name Danjuma
Yeye dey smell.
Well as you make your bed so you lie on it
Re: Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike by VoltageDivida(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Uni Agric mkd right?
Exactly bro
Hoping the new VC changes things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OLIC3 Concert Goes Live As Olamide Drops His 6th Album “the Glory” / Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender / Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.