Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) (51780 Views)

Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? / Is Q7 Carrot Body Lotion A Bleaching Cream? / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2017
let her remove the makeup ,that is when i will understand natural look biko
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2017
ibkayee:
I don't blame people for bleaching their skin tbh, this world can be very anti black, dark skin etc. That kind of thing can really mess with your psyche

Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
could this be an advert for a skin restoration cream?
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Good News. Hope to see more testimonies from both genders that engage in skin lighting.
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Those who go for this make up don't bath that good,...you have to get up to five towels for a start,...Living in bondage
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2017
doctorkush:
cheesy wise girl, covered all her roasted corn complexion with make up.... who do u think you are deceiving??
o ma joko lesho ni... 6inches Lol.. Love this movie... @ur meme
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Would it be okay to say "low self esteem" is one reason why ladies bleach??

Yes!

She looks much better dark. Black is beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2017
daylyt:

Lol smh
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by hanassholesolo: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Would it be okay to say "low self esteem" is one reason why ladies bleach??

Yes.
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by abiolag(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2017
anything that rocks ur boat
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by simchi2(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2017
until she stop her artificial eyelashes and makeups then her story is incomplete because with all that she is still mocking her maker.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by ibnkamal(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2017
some girls know one can satisfy them even their God....You were created black And Also bleached to become yellow.....That's Bobby risky
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by thunderbabs: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:
The heavy makeup is still an indication that you don't value/appreciate your natural beauty yet so you still have that to work on smiley

But congratulations you are doing well smiley

Calm down missy, aahaa....dtz not a way of encouraging someone trying to stop an addiction or bad behaviour...Jus calm down

#black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2017
ibkayee:
I don't blame people for bleaching their skin tbh, this world can be very anti black, dark skin etc. That kind of thing can really mess with your psyche

Why do white people sunbath then, use solariums and darkening creams?
I believe that beauty ideals promoted by the media have fvcked with our brains beyond nation, race and culture.

I see people here posting filtered photos which make people look like mannequins and people comment 'stunning', 'beautiful', 'hot'.
I do not understand why. They no longer look like humans. Only babies have flawless skin, adults have marks and with time wrinkles, which is perfectly natural but since the media promotes unnatural and unachievable beauty ideals of endless youth discriminating against age, color, size, we have a bogus perception of 'beauty' and consider fake images beautiful and natural images ugly.

I went out for breakfast a few days ago and met a friend I have not seen in a while. She was shocked I did not apply make up despite the fact that I have a very good skin for my age. I asked her why she thinks I have to apply make up and she said because we all have to. This is the point to which we have been intimidated.

#proudlynatural

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2017
All these make up that make u looks like a Jezebel, I wonder how guys love this
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2017
agarawu23:
Ladies and bleaching

Especially Yoruba women
which has been taken over by igbo girls tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Proffdada:
which has been taken over by igbo girls tongue
Igbo girls dey learn. cheesy
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2017
She would have been more pretty if her eye balls wern't so big like my own........... I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol smh

cheesy
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Sakie: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Badonasty:

How did her skin become black again?
Oga read her story again... She didn't say but will in the future..might post an update

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Augustap(f): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Which one is the b4 and which is the after pics grin
Some people change skin colour but their heart is still black like back of pot, what's ur usefulness in life? grin
Anyway, keep bleaching, until you turn to coat of many colours. Pls don't stop

Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Gamusgamus: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Sakie:
A makeup artiste with the handle "tennycoco" on instagram shares her story of how she started bleaching her skin to look beautiful at the age of 19 but now regrets it and she is now back to her normal complexion..I decided to share to enlighten those ladies who think bleaching makes you more attractive
See screenshots below

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BasMI22Al1P/
Good !!! stop those artificial nails and eye lashes also, you are more adorable being you
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2017
kennygee:
Wow. Shades lighter than her original complexion.

She is rocking that Melanin, let it pop sweetie.
Happy birthday, Marvis.
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by MightySparrow: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Women are too difficult to please, even by God.

She is even prettier in natural complexion that the artificial.
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by fabrestove: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2017
See dis one, abi u don tire to dey buy different cream?
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Sakie:
A makeup artiste with the handle "tennycoco" on instagram shares her story of how she started bleaching her skin to look beautiful at the age of 19 but now regrets it and she is now back to her normal complexion..I decided to share to enlighten those ladies who think bleaching makes you more attractive
See screenshots below

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BasMI22Al1P/
The good thing about this is that her true complexion was forgiven and waited for her to repent and then it returned. Supposing it wasn't reversible including the damages?. Na gobe
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Her chocolate skin is even cute.

Light skinned or not, a beautiful person is a beautiful person.

Even if you bleach, you still will not be cute if you are naturally ugly, reminds me of when my courserep compared a very yellow girl with me, that if he was to choose between I and her who is prettier, he would choose me cos he believes I am prettier, but someone is out there bleaching their skin just to be yellow, instead of maintaining their skin tone.

Inferiority complex is very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Goldengold2(f): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2017
agarawu23:
Ladies and bleaching

Especially Yoruba women
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2017
ibkayee:

It says a lot about the world than it says about you and I.(I assume you're dark-skinned).

I am dark-skinned, I have never for once considered 'toning' let alone bleaching my skin. Make up? I can tell you I have only worn make up 4-5 times this year.

Mess with my pysche? Girl...please!

The world does not have the power to tell me who I am or what I should become...I tell the world who I am and expect it to bloody live with it.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
agarawu23:
Ladies and bleaching

Especially Yoruba women

Not all Yoruba women....

I am one, and I have and cherish my black skin..

Thank you.... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) by sunsewa16: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
maybe recession follow panel beat am into surrender, u for kwantinu,lucky u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got Nigerians Talking! / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.