Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse (10357 Views)

Age Difference Between Hubby & I | Ashamed Of My Age?? | Hubby's Occupation | I / The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
same to you..how did the celebration went down let me on the 411...
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:
how was the christmast celebration hope you had a blast?
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
how was the christmast celebration hope you had a blast?

Oh yes I went for the uyo carnival
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:

Oh yes I went for the uyo carnival
wow that's cool i heard alot about the carnival i wish i attended..well christmas was just normal to me here..
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
wow that's cool i heard alot about the carnival i wish i attended..well christmas was just normal to me here..
your Christmas should be awesome...
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:
your Christmas should be awesome...
yea it should but not when am one reserve and withdrawn guy who only find solace online instead of hanging out with people
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
yea it should but not when am one reserve and withdrawn guy who only find solace online instead of hanging out with people
you should have game consoles then.
I play them often.
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:
you should have game consoles then.
I play them often.
that will be chess,scrabble and sometimes monopoly..i love chess that's my only consoles
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
that will be chess,scrabble and sometimes monopoly..i love chess that's my only consoles
I played chess yesterday
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:
I played chess yesterday
interesting...how good are u?
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
interesting...how good are u?
85% good
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:
85% good
damn!...you must be good like garry kasparov i guess... have u got an account on chess dot com?
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
damn!...you must be good like garry kasparov i guess... have u got an account on chess dot com?

Negative
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Ensho: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mine Is 6yrs
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:
Negative
i wish i can taste the water's with you wanna knw my strenght
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i wish i can taste the water's with you wanna knw my strenght

Waters?

U mean chess?
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:
Waters?
U mean chess?
of course...what where you thinking...?
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
of course...what where you thinking...?

Na u know o
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:
Na u know o
lol..am not like that..whats your deal breaker?
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
lol..am not like that..whats your deal breaker?

Lukad dis online big wizkid tearing grammar upandan. For real life na, u for use all this patience Jona style of engrish
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:

Lukad dis online big wizkid tearing grammar upandan. For real life na, u for use all this patience Jona style of engrish
lol nawa for you oo
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
lol nawa for you oo

Common use English joor
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:
Common use English joor
i no sabi joor i dint go to school
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i no sabi joor i dint go to school

shocked
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:
shocked
yea...can i pick your brain?
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
yea...can i pick your brain?

Nah. U go to school...

Lwkmd
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:

Nah. U go to school...

Lwkmd
stop joor i didin't oo i just wanted to know.... do illiterate people get the full effect of the alphabeth soup?
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
stop joor i didin't oo i just wanted to know.... do illiterate people get the full effect of the alphabeth soup?
not really..

But it's like u do
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:
not really..

But it's like u do
maybe because i love education and i believe in the power of knowledge...dont wish to sound conceited or supercilious but i never had a rich dad to sent me to school am just a boy who's trana come up

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
maybe because i love education and i believe in the power of knowledge...dont wish to sound conceited or supercilious but i never had a rich dad to sent me to school am just a boy who's trana come up
you'll sure compete or even excell most in the society with ur enthusiasm
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by sirBLUNT: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:
you'll sure compete or even excell most in the society with ur enthusiasm
i will take that as a compliment btw what's your discipline?
Re: Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse by Spaxon(f): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i will take that as a compliment btw what's your discipline?
legal studies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home / Nairaland Lost A Member Yesterday Evening ( Pics ) / Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.