Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze (26717 Views)

Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence / Anita Joseph And Charles Okocha Will Make A Fine Couple (Photos) / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by OBAGADAFFI: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Koolking:
Tithe is the biggest financial scam in christendom

Is it your money?

Are the tithers complaining to you?

3 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by mrvitalis(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ok
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by pweetiedee(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
that doesn't make u holy na. Your indecent dressing nko?

1 Like

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by sodsak: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Mujtahida: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tithe has become even more precious than the blood of Jesus. Tithe is now all of righteousness.
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Sall(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

By the time all those fake pastors gang up against freeze for trying to tear their meal ticket, he will know how powerful some of them are.

lalasticlala

They can't do Nada. Without that tith they are nothing.
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Amacaco: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tithing does not make a sinner right before God. Christ Jesus has made me right before God and I tithe in worship and appreciation to him for his love and mercy in making me know him fully. I tithe voluntarily and joyfully with my money and God is happy with me. Those who do not want to tithe should not discourage others. But if you do not know Christ, your tithing can at best bring material and not spiritual blessings to you. Honour God and also honour your father and mother.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Koolking(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Is it your money?

Are the tithers complaining to you?

I work for my money. Any pastor who needs money should work for it. Paul and other true Apostles of Christ worked for their money while contributing selflessly and sincerely to God's work. Jesus himself was a carpenter to be able to take care of his physical needs and the material needs of his followers.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death

Stop encouraging this scam bro.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by emmanuel529(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
(Photos) Nigerian Man Dies After Being Electrocuted in Bayelsa State

A middle-aged Nigerian man identified as Edward Agada, has lost his life in a most painful manner after he was reportedly electrocuted in Bayelsa state.

The victim had recently lost his grandmother who is currently at the mortuary. His family members have been left totally devastated by the tragedy. His corpse has now been deposited at a mortuary in Bayelsa.

-http://emmanuel17.com/2017/10/photos-nigerian-man-dies-electrocuted-bayelsa-state/
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by DavidEsq(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
Paying tithes from honest work and job and paying tithe from acting unclad movies, having sugar daddies and opening your TOTO for every rich nigga is different... When people talk about paying tithe that is acceptable in heaven.. Anita should shut the fork up and stop deceiving herself... All her tithes goes to the pastor's stomach.
Na wa o! See Tiwa Timi Savage

1 Like

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by lekbel09(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
daddy freeze is just a yeye fellow, tithing is entirely biblical and there is nothing wrong with it.If the church uses the tithe for their personal use it's up to them and God.check malachi 3vs10
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by sweet7oyin(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
adadike281:
I tithe too but to beggars and the less privileged ones.
tithes r used to expand the ministry of God to places that have not heard of christ.....no pastor is collecting no tithe ...mosr pastors recieve gifts from the members ..not like ts d tithe that makes them rich

3 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by highway215(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
On top of bed now
Evablizin:
cheesy

Come and beat you,for where? Let me not talk.....
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by OBAGADAFFI: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Koolking:

[b]I work for my money. [/b]Any pastor who needs money should work for it. Paul and other true Apostles of Christ worked for their money while contributing selflessly and sincerely to God's work. Jesus himself was a carpenter to be able to take care of his physical needs and the material needs of his followers.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death

Stop encouraging this scam bro.

Tithers are paying their personal money and not yours.

What i do with my money shouldn't be your problem.

1 Like

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by highway215(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
DavidEsq:

Na wa o! See Tiwa Timi Savage
That's it.
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by newoffer: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Daddy Freeze is either Depressed or Kolomental

1 Like

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by watchwoman(f): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
kennygee:
Tithe all you want, if you don't do the will of God and live in total obedience to him, I doubt if your tithe will matter.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

To obey is better than sacrifice, to harken than the fat of rams.
Spot on dear.

Ever Jesus Christ, rebuked the Pharisees in Matthew 23:23 for paying their tithe while neglecting the most important things like Justice, mercy and faith.

1 Like

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Metrofox(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
okpo still dey pay tithe?
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by MrMystrO(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
LuvU2:
I'm not that intelligent myself but the day I personally realized tithe was scam, my self esteem grew. I have the choice to remain bound or be free, I chose freedom. cheesy

Smartie

2 Likes

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by jamace(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
To put all these tithing pastors out of business is a solemn obligation to God.

Do not pay tithes to Nigerian pastors because they are not LEVITES.

1 Like

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Koolking(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Tithers are paying their personal money and not yours.

What i do with my money shouldn't be your problem.

As a brother, If I see you misapply your money, it's in my place to direct you otherwise. Giving begets fulfillment and not funding pastors over-zealous lifestyles
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Olulinks(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tithing is a personal thing.

But, i feel scammed seeing this picture.

I have met this lady a couple of times, and i can confirm she does not look like what i am seeing here. Men should make sure the wife to be comes out of the shower first, before he proposes at the front of the shower door while seeing her real face.

I am not taking any chance.

If there's anyone here wondering how she looks like in real life, the person should check the gel left arm well well. You go see the real picture.

1 Like

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ok oo.wait for me
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by seunmsg(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Koolking:
Tithe is the biggest financial scam in christendom

It is actually the biggest scam in the world.
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by annyberry: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
Paying tithes from honest work and job and paying tithe from acting unclad movies, having sugar daddies and opening your TOTO for every rich nigga is different... When people talk about paying tithe that is acceptable in heaven.. Anita should shut the fork up and stop deceiving herself... All her tithes goes to the pastor's stomach.
I was actually expecting such comment.
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Saintmary(f): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Xda59:

It amounts to the greatest waste of money and time.
Abraham was not born again when he gave his tithe
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
annyberry:
I was actually expecting such comment.
And so?
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by annyberry: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
And so?
guess u are in d mood to argue but am not.....takia
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by ToyinDipo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
kennygee:
Tithe all you want, if you don't do the will of God and live in total obedience to him, I doubt if your tithe will matter.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

To obey is better than sacrifice, to harken than the fat of rams.
There are some natural laws in the bible, that if you abide with, even though you are not a christian you get the reward for it.

1 Like

Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by OBAGADAFFI: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Koolking:

As a brother, If I see you misapply your money, it's in my place to direct you otherwise. Giving begets fulfillment and not funding pastors over-zealous lifestyles

LOL, remember what Prophet Eli children were doing in the temple, yet God don't tell the Children of Israel to disobey him, instead God replaced Eli with Samuel.

It illogical to tell how people practice their religion, because religion itself is illogical.
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
annyberry:
guess u are in d mood to argue but am not.....takia
mtchewwww next time if you quote me, i will dickslap your face.
Re: ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze by oruma19: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
WotzupNG:
Yesterday was a day of blasting and reactions between Singer Timi Dakolo and Daddy Freeze. It started off with Timi Dakolo faulting divorced people as the the problem, not marriage itself.

That Instagram post by Timi Dakolo didn't sit well with OAP Freeze (a divorcee) who reacted like a chemical by exploding. This led to a back and fort reaction that ended up in questions about Freeze's anti-tithe stance.

Well, below is Actress Anita Joseph shading Daddy Freeze by telling him to come and beat her cos she tithes.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/10/actress-anita-joseph-shades-daddy-freeze.html
u tithe from ur olosho work and ur ole pastor takes d money, kontinu!!!!! Unbelievers have replaced sercice to God and humanity with tithing. "At least ur tithe can make God forgive ur sins", that's the new doctrine while the pastors buy expensive cars, houses and PJ. Tithing is outdated. It doesn't apply to d new covenant. Don't waste ur ill gotten money. Ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline / Make-up Free Photos Of Foluke Daramola-Salako / Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.