Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy (2342 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by porshnuel: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2017
good morning nairalanders
we have been dating for four months nw...we do work at the same place,but she just stop coming to work...but still calls me .to cut long story short
three days ago i heared our colleaugues saying that she fell from the bike nd was acting like someone with epilepsy..she called me and confirmed it
nd was saying that she is even shock as well that it havent happened before, and since we r working together non of us has ever heared or noticed she had such,though i love her nd dont really care...i just want to know the implication,if its contagious or not....can she be deliver through prayer?
i will really appreciate

NOTE:we haven't had sex before.
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by winnerz: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2017
It's not contagious. It might not be epilepsy.

Let her visit the doctor for confirmation.

Love covers all sins.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by darkmarky(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
winnerz:

Love covers all sins.

so epilepsy is as a result of sin... Clap for yaself

3 Likes

Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by orbgoblin: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Epilepsy isn't contagious. But I doubt she really has epilepsy because if she does, you ought to have noticed it long before now. She probably just suffered a seizure as a result of an underlying illness or from hitting her head hard on the ground after falling off the bike. Anyone can have seizures if the right conditions are met. There are strains of malaria that can cause people to fall and have convulsions. Have her take a malaria test. If P.falciparum is detected, that could be the culprit and treatment should be commenced @ once. Your girl friend does not have epilepsy. She only suffered a seizure

9 Likes

Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by greatmarshall(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2017
It could be a seizure or something... Epilepsy is not contagious

1 Like

Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by ggrin(f): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2017
No let her give u head o shocked grin cheesy lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Epilepsy is not contagious or transmittable, she should visit the hospital for examination to understand the cause of the seizure she had. At this present stage and time, she needs your love and support.
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by winnerz: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2017
darkmarky:
so epilepsy is as a result of sin... Clap for yaself

Y are you displaying ur ignorance, Mr teacher? Did I say so? I only wrote in parable. Meaning love supercedes all things. Be it ailment or shortcomings. Are you ok now grin

4 Likes

Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by N0T0RI0US: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2017
orbgoblin:
Epilepsy isn't contagious. But I doubt she really has epilepsy because if she does, you ought to have noticed it long before now. She probably just suffered a seizure as a result of an underlying illness or from hitting her head hard on the ground after falling off the bike. Anyone can have seizures if the right conditions are met. There are strains of malaria that can cause people to fall and have convulsions. Have her take a malaria test. If P.falciparum is detected, that could be the culprit and treatment should be commenced @ once. Your girl friend does not have epilepsy. She only suffered a seizure
You've said it all, sir. But unfortunately, this is not what the OP wanna hear.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by darkmarky(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2017
winnerz:

Y are you displaying ur ignorance, Mr teacher? Did I say so? I only wrote in parable. Meaning love supercedes all things. Be it ailment or shortcomings. Are you ok now grin
stop using parable to cover your mistake. Just admit your mistake ... So are you saying sins are all things... You see how you are contradicting yourself...
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by porshnuel: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2017
orbgoblin:
tanks so much she said the doctor is treating her for malaria .that y i love nairaland we gat educated pple here
may God bless u.
u av just said my relatiinship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by porshnuel: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2017
N0T0RI0US:
You've said it all, sir. But unfortunately, this is not what the OP wanna hear.
that is exactly wah i want to hear
pls did u read were i said that i dnt care
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by 2dice01: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2017
ggrin:
some people werey na wifi grin
Make she give am leg
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by porshnuel: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2017
GOD bless u all cos even if it is contagious she is worth taking d risk

1 Like

Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2017
winnerz:

Love covers all sins.

These unrealistic people man grin you better wake up and smell the coffee. Too much romantic movie doing your head in I swear.
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by uminem02(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Lol..she better not have seizure when giving you head
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by Adaumunocha(f): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Epileptic persons should always chew onions... Always carry onions around. Onions helps prevent epileptic attacks.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by Augustap(f): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
winnerz:

Love covers all sins.

What's the sin in being epileptic? And that's if she's even epileptic

Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by oglalasioux(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Epilepsy is not contagious. Many people that have suffered epilepsy never had any symptoms showing they had it. If you love the girl simply browse how to give first aid to people in that condition and I believe both of you will have a blissful relationship.

In this age of love to the highest bidder you better stick with someone who will always appreciate your understanding and help.
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by MrOreo(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
ggrin:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
There was a similar case somewhere in abj. The guy didn't know she was epileptic until his D got caught between her teeth, sadly he lost his D, and his life too..... OP consider yourself lucky, if it turns out to be epilepsy, you know what not to indulge in.
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
How in the world is epilepsy contagious?
Abeg, una no go kill me with laugh grin.
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrOreo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
There was a similar case somewhere in abj. The guy didn't know she was epileptic until his D got caught between her teeth, sadly he lost his D, and his life too..... OP consider yourself lucky, if it turns out to be epilepsy, you know what not to indulge in.

Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
ggrin:

Errr please can you let us know what we happen If / When she gives head? Thanks
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by crismark(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
lemme tell u d fact!!! its better u leave her her nw because u may end up wasting all ur income on medical bills in the future...nor go carry liability put 4 ur head...
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by ggrin(f): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrOreo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
ehya cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by ggrin(f): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
some people werey na wifi grin
Make she give am leg
na truth I kuku talk angry grin grin
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by ggrin(f): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
truthsayer009:

Errr please can you let us know what we happen If / When she gives head? Thanks
undecided
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by Kimcutie: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Epilepsy? Huh? I can't stand it o, what if during intense s*x ... Something happens undecided
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by 2dice01: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
ggrin:
na truth I kuku talk angry grin grin
oga mi wetin go happen
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by ggrin(f): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
oga mi wetin go happen
ibeere grin
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by 2dice01: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
ggrin:
ibeere grin
ibeere ...google says

Bend down
Re: I Found Out That My Girlfriend Has Epilepsy by ggrin(f): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
ibeere ...google says

Bend down
select

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Man From Phillipine Who Menstruate through the Anus (video) / My Bank Account Got Debited On A Saturday Morning / Wife Caught Her Man Sleeping With His Girlfriend Abroad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.