Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! (3546 Views)

If You Were To Invent A New Sex Style, What Name Will You Give It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
WebSurfer:

I was just reading a post now about how a girl pretended for over 6 years friendship, 2 years relationship and after marriage, boom.. this was almost same case with the one I engaged.. just that I forcefully brought out the violence from her by chance

https://www.nairaland.com/4133663/beat-wife-what-done-differently
Lol, I have seen that thread. Why you have refused to say anything about the girl you engaged and what led to the disengagement what I do not know.

Bro, share your story or may be remove the pics from the thread before you do that sha... you might save a brother too
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
I read through this thread and tears were just falling down my cheeks.

Some ladies get head but no headtie to wear

Some get headties but no head cry

Life is unfair sha.. Very unfair. Extremely unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 5:04am On Nov 01, 2017
alexialin:

that is life
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2017
alexialin:

That is just the way it is. Life is unfair in my spheres of activities... I have had my own share of disappointment with Nigerian female folks...

At one point, a girl I was dating told me I don't plan ahead and that she was gonna make a lot of money... all these were borne out attention and calls she was numerously getting from guys. But today, she knows how it ended.

1 Like

Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
WebSurfer:

You can imagine shocked
hello bro? How are you doing and getting on? What's up with the girl? How is your relationship with her now?
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
WebSurfer:

You can imagine shocked
Here is another thing that can help you. Found on my favourite social media site.. it is a question and answer site.

grin grin grin
I asked a girl out and she said, "You are too ugly to date." What should I do?
Jim Euclid
Jim Euclid, Veterinarian, writer
Updated Sep 20

I was born ugly, so I empathize.

When I was 13, I saw this ugly dude with a stunning girl on his arm.

I asked my Dad what the secret was.

He said there were three possibilities.

1: The girl was his sister
2: The girl was a hooker/gold digger
3: The guy understood women

As I got older (and uglier), I realized that option 3 was the only way to go. So I did some reading (waste of time), then some experimenting. Here's what worked for me...

I found a nice Plain Jane type and said I wasn't interested in dating her, just looking for a friend to go to the movies with. We talked a lot. I listened mostly. I found out what her interests were, and steadily focused more and more on those things. I tried to keep things interesting by throwing in the occasional joke.

After a while I realised she had a crush on me.

Eventually I had to move interstate and the friendship fizzled.

Then I met another girl. This new one was stunning, and since we had to work together and there was a lot of communicating involved, after a week I said, 'I'm not interested in you romantically, but could we be friends?'

(I lied)

'What do you mean?' she said.' 'Are you saying I'm ugly?'

That taught me that self-esteem issues are across the board with men and women, regardless of their looks.

The thing about ugly people, aside from our self-esteem issues - we are usually more appreciative and go the extra mile to keep the women we do have happy. But we are also more prone to jealousy if other men flirt with her. So it's a double-edged sword.

The thing about beauty - it's all in the head. I've met many drop-dead gorgeous woman. I can usually tell when they open their mouth how much beauty there is inside.

Here's my challenge for you:

Listen to a woman for five minutes and you'll know whether she's worth the effort. And by then, she'll know if you're worth it.

cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by WebSurfer(m): 6:10am On Nov 04, 2017
robotix:
Here is another thing that can help you. Found on my favourite social media site.. it is a question and answer site.

grin grin grin

cool cool cool cool
Well thanks...

robotix:
hello bro? How are you doing and getting on? What's up with the girl? How is your relationship with her now?

Very well bro.. the late replies was because of things I have been doing making me come on here less.

As for the girl, she alone does the calling or writing, trying to ask for meetup and all that but I acted all busy till she traveled for about a week on a break away from work. was surprised I turned her down when she called to ask for assistance again.

Something I never did before.

1 Like

Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 8:39am On Nov 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

Well thanks...

Very well bro.. the late replies was because of things I have been doing making me come on here less.

As for the girl, she alone does the calling or writing, trying to ask for meetup and all that but I acted all busy till she traveled for about a week on a break away from work. was surprised I turned her down when she called to ask for assistance again.

Something I never did before.

Now you can see she does not love you. She sees you as an ATM. You just gave her 200k that over 80 million Nigerians dont even earn in a month, not up to 2 weeks, she is asking for another one.

Do you see what I have been saying? Do you see she does not love you? I can't blame her though... It is the way you started with her that led to all these.

Aside from the sex, what value do you benefit from her? Has she ever advices you on any decisions? I know the answer to that is BIG FAT NO.

How did I know? Girls who don't love you or care about you follow same pattern.

What did she do with the 200k that you gave her? Bros, people like you clothes and feed another man through "girl friend"... What if a guy who does not even exert as much effort to gain her attention have been getting all the money you give her? Did you think about that?

A girl I met has corrected my errors more than twice, even advices and suggested a business idea for me. Now, that is someone that can add value to a man's life.

Now, get her out of your life for good. I mean completely. Or better yet stop every financial benefit you give her and see if she won't find her square root.
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by WebSurfer(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2017
robotix:

Now you can see she does not love you. She sees you as an ATM. You just gave her 200k that over 80 million Nigerians dont even earn in a month, not up to 2 weeks, she is asking for another one.

Do you see what I have been saying? Do you see she does not love you? I can't blame her though... It is the way you started with her that led to all these.

Aside from the sex, what value do you benefit from her? Has she ever advices you on any decisions? I know the answer to that is BIG FAT NO.

How did I know? Girls who don't love you or care about you follow same pattern.

What did she do with the 200k that you gave her? Bros, people like you clothes and feed another man through "girl friend"... What if a guy who does not even exert as much effort to gain her attention have been getting all the money you give her? Did you think about that?

A girl I met has corrected my errors more than twice, even advices and suggested a business idea for me. Now, that is someone that can add value to a man's life.

Now, get her out of your life for good. I mean completely. Or better yet stop every financial benefit you give her and see if she won't find her square root.

She was asking for 10k... uses the 200k to buy another phone..

Even as small as it is like she said she knew i can afford, boldly said i cant .

Well, i already stopped the thoughts of hoping anything from her including the sex...

Haave got too many ladies around me who go as far as spending on my PA just to hook them up with me..

Not that i want to jump around with any of them but its time i realise my worth

1 Like

Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

She was asking for 10k... uses the 200k to buy another phone..

Even as small as it is like she said she knew i can afford, boldly said i cant .

Well, i already stopped the thoughts of hoping anything from her including the sex...

Haave got too many ladies around me who go as far as spending on my PA just to hook them up with me..

Not that i want to jump around with any of them but its time i realise my worth

Cool... Cool. Happy about that. Love the way you mentioned "worth "
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by WebSurfer(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
robotix:

Cool... Cool. Happy about that. Love the way you mentioned "worth "

Lol.. I see comedian ush Bebe seriously on her matter (sliding into her dm on instagram cos I got her password)

He happens to be currently around so I think he is try a use that opportunity to meet her.. I just dey watch, laugh and observe

1 Like

Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

Lol.. I see comedian ush Bebe seriously on her matter (sliding into her dm on instagram cos I got her password)

He happens to be currently around so I think he is try a use that opportunity to meet her.. I just dey watch, laugh and observe
lol... enjoy your life bro. Don't let any daughter of eve spoil your joy. Get girls around you and make her feel she is losing you... until she ask what is happening and why are you drifting away.

If that happens, you have a rare opportunity to turn the table around, make the rules and state what you want or she forks off if she can not abide by them.

Though I doubt you can get much out of this girl as she seems to be in her prime. I will advice that you just look for someone else and move on... if that one sef fork up, dump her and move on until you get what you want but don't do it without trying. The good thing is that you will be learning how to be in control of your emotions as you proceed until you master it all.

You can even try some Nairaland ladies but I would advise with an alternate handles bro... keep trying until you find what you want. Don't be serious but see this stage as a learning stage.
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by WebSurfer(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2017
robotix:
lol... enjoy your life bro. Don't let any daughter of eve spoil your joy. Get girls around you and make her feel she is losing you... until she ask what is happening and why are you drifting away.

If that happens, you have a rare opportunity to turn the table around, make the rules and state what you want or she forks off if she can not abide by them.

Though I doubt you can get much out of this girl as she seems to be in her prime. I will advice that you just look for someone else and move on... if that one sef fork up, dump her and move on until you get what you want but don't do it without trying. The good thing is that you will be learning how to be in control of your emotions as you proceed until you master it all.

You can even try some Nairaland ladies but I would advise with an alternate handles bro... keep trying until you find what you want. Don't be serious but see this stage as a learning stage.

Thanks a lot bro... just that I am very selective when it comes to picking ladies, a very busy person and a loner at same time. I enjoy staying alone.

But I will try my best on that
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
WebSurfer:

Thanks a lot bro... just that I am very selective when it comes to picking ladies, a very busy person and a loner at same time. I enjoy staying alone.

I understand. I an selective too. But what matter most is your happiness. Think about it. Beauty with sorrow is not worth it.
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
WebSurfer:

Hey bro... How are you doing? Hope your week is going great. I don't know if you watch movies but there are two movies that I want you to watch.

One is "Deliver us from Eva " staring LL Cool J. Watch how LL Cool J handled his lady

And the other is "The last American virgin " download the two from. thepiratebay.org Using utorrent software which can be gotten from Utorrent.com

After downloading the software, which is free, go-to thepiratebay.org and search for each.. Click on the one that is between 1.2-1.5gb. When you click, look for a magnet icon and click on it. It will prompt you to download via utorrent. Authorize it and download the movie. Watch afterwards...

You can download any movie via pirate bay and you will learn a lot after you have watched those movies... Focus on the vibes the main characters exude and watch how they do it while the ladies fall all over.
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by WebSurfer(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
robotix:
Hey bro... How are you doing? Hope your week is going great. I don't know if you watch movies but there are two movies that I want you to watch.

One is "Deliver us from Eva " staring LL Cool J. Watch how LL Cool J handled his lady

And the other is "The last American virgin " download the two from. thepiratebay.org Using utorrent software which can be gotten from Utorrent.com

After downloading the software, which is free, go-to thepiratebay.org and search for each.. Click on the one that is between 1.2-1.5gb. When you click, look for a magnet icon and click on it. It will prompt you to download via utorrent. Authorize it and download the movie. Watch afterwards...

You can download any movie via pirate bay and you will learn a lot after you have watched those movies... Focus on the vibes the main characters exude and watch how they do it while the ladies fall all over.

I just got this now, will look for them soon as i can get my hands on them thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
WebSurfer:

I just got this now, will look for them soon as i can get my hands on them thanks bro
Any time buddy. If your email was functioning, I would have sent you an email/PM
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by utorrentapk: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
No Download & Speed Limits on this website uTorrent pro apk and get latest version of uTorrent mod apk and get Battery saver mode
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
WebSurfer:

Sup bro. How are you doing and hope she ain't giving you headaches anymore.
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by WebSurfer(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
robotix:
Sup bro. How are you doing and hope she ain't giving you headaches anymore.

Very well thanks and you ?

I stopped all means of communication with her for over two weeks now

1 Like

Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 1:36am On Dec 19, 2017
WebSurfer:

I am fine. Why did you stop communications?
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 1:38am On Dec 19, 2017
WebSurfer:

I am likely going to do same to a lady I have been trying to ask out. Her vibes is confusing.
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by WebSurfer(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2017
robotix:
I am fine. Why did you stop communications?

I had it too much already, felt there was no need wasting my time cos i doubt if she has anything to offer

robotix:
I am likely going to do same to a lady I have been trying to ask out. Her vibes is confusing.

Ladies are like that, swings issues , sometime you just gotta give them some space to allow them regain sanity
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
WebSurfer:

I had it too much already, felt there was no need wasting my time cos i doubt if she has anything to offer

Ladies are like that, swings issues , sometime you just gotta give them some space to allow them regain sanity

Has she been making effort to call or communicate with u or u guys just stopped talking?

Well mine is cool headed... Everything is cool about us except the relationship aspect which says she isn't feeling but she does make effort to communicate with me, as in she sometimes call but often buzz me, unlike other girls I have met and asked out. Hers is different in such a way that makes me confuse. Her body language shows interest but when I bring up the issue to us making things more defined, she would decline.

She does check on me for real...

At this stage I would give her space for a while and focus on more important things in my life. 2018 is here already.
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by WebSurfer(m): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2017
robotix:

Has she been making effort to call or communicate with u or u guys just stopped talking?

Well mine is cool headed... Everything is cool about us except the relationship aspect which says she isn't feeling but she does make effort to communicate with me, as in she sometimes call but often buzz me, unlike other girls I have met and asked out. Hers is different in such a way that makes me confuse. Her body language shows interest but when I bring up the issue to us making things more defined, she would decline.

She does check on me for real...

At this stage I would give her space for a while and focus on more important things in my life. 2018 is here already.
Well, she showing interest is better off but I hope it’s not the type I had at the early stage? Because women most times are like this , just watch her over time if this interest declines or goes up.

As for mine, I think she got it already I’m done so she’s not bothering to as I told her beforehand it might end after the job.

1 Like

Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2017
WebSurfer:

Well, she showing interest is better off but I hope it’s not the type I had at the early stage? Because women most times are like this , just watch her over time if this interest declines or goes up.

As for mine, I think she got it already I’m done so she’s not bothering to as I told her beforehand it might end after the job.

well girls I have asked out who say they are not interested never called called me. But hers isn't like that. She has called a lot, she has initiated chats more than I can count (no girl who isn't interested ever did that with me) but I can't tell. I have been silent since 2 nights ago.

I really care about her but I learned never to force things. I have decided to keep silent for as long as I can.
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2017
WebSurfer:

so have you found someone else?
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by WebSurfer(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2017
robotix:
so have you found someone else?

Bro, I’ve always got many girls around me, I only just don’t like the idea of jumping from one girl to another , but for now I’m just having a few around but I’m learning to keep my space so they don’t feel too important..

We hook up when we miss each other . It’s best that way for now

1 Like

Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by WebSurfer(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2017
robotix:
well girls I have asked out who say they are not interested never called called me. But hers isn't like that. She has called a lot, she has initiated chats more than I can count (no girl who isn't interested ever did that with me) but I can't tell. I have been silent since 2 nights ago.

I really care about her but I learned never to force things. I have decided to keep silent for as long as I can.

It’s well bro, just don’t stress yourself over anyone who is not worth it
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 4:10am On Dec 22, 2017
WebSurfer:

It’s well bro, just don’t stress yourself over anyone who is not worth it
yeah, sure. I am keeping my distance for as long as I can.
Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by WebSurfer(m): 5:30am On Dec 22, 2017
robotix:
yeah, sure. I am keeping my distance for as long as I can.

I finally started having this notion i might never marry a nigerian girl anymore , possibly a white. Weird right ?

2 Likes

Re: Websurfer...re-invent Yourself! by robotix: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
WebSurfer:

I finally started having this notion i might never marry a nigerian girl anymore , possibly a white. Weird right ?
merry Christmas. Hahahhaah... I have had that that thought too. Nigerian girls are only for those who can handle them.

I used to think about that. If that would give you peace of mind, by all means go ahead.

I chatted with a South African nairalander and boy, she is a good communicator I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Guys Do Marry Igbo Girls, But Igbo Guys Hardly Do Same..why???? / Her Response Shocked Me / Secondary School Girl Posts Half-πude Photo Of Herself On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.