Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) (3942 Views)

If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) / What Simps Do (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
I was in a commercial bus popularly called danfo with other passengers going to mile2 from oshodi.
When the bus got to mile2 all passengers alighted as expected and as fate will have it i was the last passenger to disembark from the bus an in so doing i saw an envelope lying on one of the bench in the middle role.

So i picked it up and thankfully the driver and his conductor wasn't watching that moment.
I tried to locate the owner by watching the passengers that just alighted but no one seems disturb or looking back.

I need money urgently to offset some bills but my pastor and father said during one of his sermons that we shouldn't take anything that doesn't belong to us no matter what.

Please what should i do with the money with me.

Mynd44

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by delugajackson: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
I need money urgently to offset my bills but my pastor and father said during his sermons that we shouldn't take anything that doesn't belong to us no matter what.
Nigerians and their unnecessary craving for freebies. You don't need a Pastor or Imam to tell you that what is not yours is not yours. All of a sudden you remembered you had bills to offset, do you know if the owner wanted to use that money to offset his/her own bills? Do you know if it was meant to discharge a loved one in the hospital? All you care about is yourself.

I know that deep down, you don't want to return that money. For even nuturing the thought of using it shows that you are a selfish, self-serving human. Why didn't you inform the driver of the money, because someone who lost some money would first think of where he/she alighted and would probably go back there. But instead you took the money home, now the purpose has been defeated. Man, f.uck off with your attention-seeking self!

19 Likes

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by bayor0507: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
shocked
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Hector09(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Just send 2k airtime for me

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Chibuzor11(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
From the way the money is arranged, the owner is definitely a hustler; may God bless all hustlers.

Try to find the person and it that seems futile, distribute it to the poor or charity.

And from your moniker and gender you seem to be an hermaphrodite, you could use to money to save up and get that gender issue corrected. Thanks to modern day science.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by oladele239(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Pls EPP me with 2k God bless you
I am currently cashless

I am serious if God really put it in your heart
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by amjustme2: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
OP
Where did you count 20k?

Or is there another envelop after that thing am seeing there ?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by lovelylad: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
why pick up thing that isnt yours.

Thank God you are still the one posting here, that you didnt found yourself in an underground where they massacre people.

And thats if the story is true sef.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Dayhorla: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
am i the only one seeing two different envelopes?

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Ranchhoddas: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Why pick a suspicious envelope?
Haven't you heard of parcel bombs?

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
That's your bride price.You can have it.
Your husband will come for you in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by oxladexo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
delugajackson:

Nigerians and their unnecessary craving for freebies. You don't need a Pastor or Imam to tell you that what is not yours is not yours. All of a sudden you remembered you had bills to offset, do you know if the owner wanted to use that money to offset his/her own bills? Do you know if it was meant to discharge a loved one in the hospital? All you care about is yourself.

I know that deep down, you don't want to return that money. For even nuturing the thought of using it shows that you are a selfish, self-serving human. Why didn't you inform the driver of the money, because someone who lost some money would first think of where he/she alighted and would probably go back there. But instead you took the money home, now the purpose has been defeated. Man, f.uck off with your attention-seeking self!
This is an unnecessary display of stupidity and hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by UrbanExotica(f): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
liesssss

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Headlesschicken(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
undecided Do as yuh spirit leads....
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
Just tell us that u picked it from the owner's pocket... We go beleaf
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by tobidipity(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
delugajackson:

See gbege o! Why you come dey para? Are you now saying she should have left the money there for the conductor or she should probably had been screaming at the bus stop for whoever lost an envelope containing money?
Hypocrisy at it peak

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Bannylove13: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bros just drop that money..
Like this like this na your destiny you wan change with person..

No be jokes..

If you want ..if you fit try..but after you use that money..he way you go take broke eh..

Even your pastor no go fit pray you out easily..

No say person no warn you..

I don see Kain kain matter plenty..

Go airport road for ikeja do night ..you go pick tire.. na so your destiny go dey hang dey go..
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by columbus007(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
church offering i think.
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by NIJJAking(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
since the owner did not come back for the money my advice is that you should keep and spend the money. the driver and conductor would have shared it if you gave it. going to give to the police will be crazy of you.pray over it and spend it.
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Mankosi: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
greatman55:
I was in a commercial bus popularly called danfo with other passengers going to mile2 from oshodi.
When the bus got to mile2 all passengers alighted as expected and as fate will have it i was the last passenger to disembark from the bus an in so doing i saw an envelope lying on one of the bench in the middle role.

So i picked it up and thankfully the driver and his conductor wasn't watching that moment.
I tried to locate the owner by watching the passengers that just alighted but no one seems disturb or looking back.

I need money urgently to offset some bills but my pastor and father said during one of his sermons that we shouldn't take anything that doesn't belong to us no matter what.

Please what should i do with the money with me.

Mynd44
u are very funny.
The first bolded one shows u actually intended to take the money then the second bolded confirmed it that u never had intention of finding the owner......
If u really wanted to get the owner u would have announced it instead of just watching the passengers to see who will look back...
You are a greatman indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by futuregovernor: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mankosi:
u are very funny.
The first bolded one shows u actually intended to take the money then the second bolded confirmed it that u never had intention of finding the owner......
If u really wanted to get the owner u would have announced it instead of just watching the passengers to see who will look back...
You are a greatman indeed
Something tell me u are a stupid man

2 Likes

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Your God has picked your call. There's no way to return the money so be jolly and spend it. Whenever I lose money, I always pray that someone who really needed it finds it.
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
I will take the money to my pastor in church on sunday and anything he say's about it is final.

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by SmartMindsFx: 12:01am On Oct 28, 2018
delugajackson:

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by DateMynd44(m): 1:10am On Oct 28, 2018
Bannylove13:
[s] Bros just drop that money..
Like this like this na your destiny you wan change with person..

No be jokes..

If you want ..if you fit try..but after you use that money..he way you go take broke eh..

Even your pastor no go fit pray you out easily..

No say person no warn you..

I don see Kain kain matter plenty..

Go airport road for ikeja do night ..you go pick tire.. na so your destiny go dey hang dey go..

[/s]
nonsense. total crap. too much Nigerian film
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 28, 2018
greatman55:
I will take the money to my pastor in church on sunday and anything he say's about it is final.

Because you need another human being to think for you
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by konkonbilo(m): 3:41am On Oct 28, 2018
This one wey the envelop contain almost all the denomination of Nigerian currency, I de suspect that money o,that's what Yoruba people call "Owo awon Iya agba" if you no you no cool
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by taretoofine(m): 5:30am On Oct 28, 2018
please send it to my account, i forgot it there
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Mankosi: 6:30am On Oct 28, 2018
futuregovernor:
Something tell me u are a stupid man
that thing that's telling u those things is an evil spirit that has been tormenting u since birth and that same thing will still tell u to commit suicide and I am sure u will....
Rip in adance....
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by dangoteinlaw: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2018
delugajackson:

your stupidity must be a new breed!!
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by dangoteinlaw: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2018
Oga use the money settle ur bills case closed!!! Na Ur luck shine, last week I lost 4k, and I came back to that very spot only within secs and no one there agreed they saw anything... Be like say no be naija u dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish / Couple Caught Having Sex Inside A Public Swimming Pool (video) / This Guy From Barbados Just Saw Me Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.