Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick (26910 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by razzby(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Men are polygamous in nature and for that reason; most of them find it very difficult to stick with a partner. No matter how hard you try to satisfy him, if he his going to cheat on you, he will.

In the world of dating, having a side chick or a side dude cannot be over emphasized as it has become a norm. A guy having a side chick is due to lack of contentment which is one of the many reasons they go in search of one.

Who is a side chick? A side chick is basically a female secondary partner to a guy who primarily satisfies his needs. Most ladies don’t know they are JUST a side chick while some do.

The biggest questions remains, how do you even know you are a side chick? If the signs below describe your relationship, you might be one.

No social media evidence linking both of you together: He gets all cranked up and pissed each time you both are together and you try to post a picture or video of you both to instagram, twitter or Snapchat. He gives flimsy excuses why he doesn’t want you to post. He simply knows that will give off the vibe that you two are a thing and something is going on. Remember, this is because he doesn’t want his main girlfriend asking questions about who you are.

You don’t know his friends: If you are not his priority, there is no way you would ever know his clique, those he really rolls with. Although, if you both have common friends, then he would ONLY hang out with you around his friends and avoid one-on-one dates or meet-ups. He tries as much as possible to keep you away from his family and friends.

You two don’t go on dates: As a side chick, you both might not be going to different places together for “security reasons”. If you go anywhere, it is always the same place, over and over again. And most times, you guys go to places that are less populated because he doesn’t want to risk running into anyone when he is with you because that will give a tip off you both are into each other. Imagine you guys in the mall and he runs into his main girlfriend. For this reason, you both might not be going out that much.

He texts during “booty calls” only: Yay! As a side chick, this is where your needs are needed the most. Don’t be deceived by the “I love you” of a thing. This is when you hear all kind of sweet words and different promises. This is usually between 10 pm and 6 am. Any texts you receive during this timeframe asking to “hang out” can only be perceived as one thing: a booty call.

He has built a wall around you: Pay attention, the son of a bitch knows you both together is just temporary and so he closes any emotional aspects of your “relationship” because he doesn’t want to get too attached to you.

This is one of the reasons why he gives the lackadaisical attitude when you talk about your stressful day at work.

He obviously knows that if he gets too attached and all emotional with you, it would be impossible for him to dump you like a piece of shit within a month.

You are simply not a priority: As the above signs are essential red flags of being a side chick, it all leads to ONE POINT: You are simply not just a priority in his life. He is using you to while away the time.

When we think about a side chick, we often associate it with another woman, but that’s not always the case. His main chick could be his friend, work, school or a combination of them all.

Source: http://www.signalsng.com/signs-you-are-a-side-chick/

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by motun2017(f): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
you neva jam correct playboi. all these 10 signs 99 signs wont even apply. he will play 5 of una togeda!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
you neva jam correct playboi. all these 10 signs 99 signs wont even apply. he will play 5 of una togeda!
IF you think that by sticking out your tongue in your dp, will move me, then ure mistaken.

10 Likes

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by DozieInc(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Most are happy being side chics

9 Likes

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by iamJ(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
op how far u na angry angry angry angry

What is ur problem na

Guys like u need to be beaten

#No Filter Attitude

5 Likes

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by motun2017(f): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
IF you think that by sticking out your tongue in your dp, will move me, then ure mistaken.
lmao. my dp isnt for u dear. its a free world

11 Likes

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
lmao. my dp isnt for u dear. its a free world
yeah its a free world, though your tongue might not have moved me, but your beauty did...

4 Likes

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by ArchangeLucifer: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
This one above me has quickly forgotten how his progenitor fell by my hand.

He'll learn soon enough...

7 Likes

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by motun2017(f): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
yeah its a free world, though your tongue might not have moved me, but your beauty did...
wink
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
wink
you look familiar though.
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by motun2017(f): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
you look familiar though.
really? from where?
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
really? from where?
Truth is that i have forgoteen, but smtin tells me that i have seen you b4,, pls what state do u reside in?

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by motun2017(f): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
Truth is that i have forgoteen, but smtin tells me that i have seen you b4,, pls what state do u reside in?
ogun
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
ogun
oh no wonder, i said it, i visited ogun state last month, i just knew that i saw you somewhere... and i have been praying to see you again.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by motun2017(f): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
oh no wonder, i said it, i visited ogun state last month, i just knew that i saw you somewhere... and i have been praying to see you again.
haha. werr in ogun?

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
haha. werr in ogun?
truth is that, i have forgoteen where i saw you in ogun... are you still in ogun?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
This one above me has quickly forgotten how his progenitor fell by my hand.

He'll learn soon enough...
lmao
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by motun2017(f): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
truth is that, i have forgoteen where i saw you in ogun... are you still in ogun?
yup
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Dasherz(f): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:

lordygram . you just played her to tell you where she resides cheesy see smart kweshuns .. -

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by IAMSASHY(f): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin smart guy, is dat hw u catch dem? Babe, ur face luks so familiar, hv we met b4? grin grin grin
Lordygram:

4 Likes

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
yup
alright thats nice to here, what other platform can we continue chatting? nairaland is too public...
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

lordygram . you just played her to tell you where she resides cheesy see smart kweshuns .. -
nope i did not, i was really in ogun last month.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by motun2017(f): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
alright thats nice to here, what other platform can we continue chatting? nairaland is too public...
ig .handle is @ profile
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Dasherz(f): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
nope i did not, i was really in ogun last month.
keep the ball rolling. ... I'm really enjoy it
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
ig .handle is @ profile
cool though i prefare ur facebook handle?
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
grin smart guy, is dat hw u catch dem? Babe, ur face luks so familiar, hv we met b4? grin grin grin
Nope thats not how i catch them,, i am a church priest.
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by motun2017(f): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
cool though i prefare ur facebook handle?
im allergic to fb pls. i just get scared opening dt app
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
im allergic to fb pls. i just get scared opening dt app
lol hahahaha ok if thats the case, you must be on whatsapp.. well you know what, later i will mention you in another thread, then i will drop my number, you should use your whatsap number to flash me... then i will call...beautiful motun.
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by slim19(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Most of them don't care grin
Re: 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick by eddieguru(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.