Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River (24927 Views)

SARS Stops Senate Delegation From Seeing Dino Melaye At Hospital / Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today / Osinbajo Meets Edwin Clark & Members Of Pan Niger Delta Forum In Abuja(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by maxti: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
Let's all accept that this country is dead.
The igbos want out with the Niger Delta.
The Yorubas want out.
The Middle Belt wants out too.
Let's leave the North to form their Almajiri Islamic Country alone.

So you think its those other interests who called these polthiefs?

I dont Know. Like i said, it could be anyone
Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by Blue3k(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
How is this legal?

1 Like

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by FarahAideed: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
iukpe:

But Naija need Buhari type of president. We no de hear word. ...for Johna' time, every person dey do anyhow.
What do you do for living and how old are you pls? I want to teach how Buhari is wasting ur destiny

2 Likes

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by otame10: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
I don't really know what is happening in this country any more.

1 Like

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by asawanathegreat(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Doom dey smell for dis naija as I dey see am so.

1 Like

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by PFRB: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
When they came for the Jews, I kept quiet because I am not a Jew.
..........................................................................................
.......................................................................................
............................................................................................
When they came for me, there was no one to speak for me.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by Bullhari007(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
just the beginning, very soon the clueless incompetent tyrant will label them terrorist. abi they prefer the Angel (Nigeria) they don't know ahead of devil (Biafra) they
know ...

1 Like

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by Koolking(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Biggie225:

Stop being naived, spreading childish propaganda. That's not Maina in the back. It's the chief of the House of Reps - Ado Alhassan.

Even if it was Maina, the president is not the head of civil service.

Let be objective for once and criticize constructively.

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by Chiedu4Trump: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
maxti:

I dont Know. Like i said, it could be anyone
True but most likely those who want to keep on liv8nf off southern oil

1 Like

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by Imo1stson: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Internal crisis caused it not FG.
Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by nwabobo: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
Heavily armed police officers and men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS in the early morning of today (Thursday) barricaded Hotel Presidential, Port Harcourt, where the Pan Niger Delta Forum, PANDEF is supposed to hold its fourth session.

The policemen parked Hilux buses at the entrance of the hotel, thereby preventing vehicles from GRA to gain access to Aba Road, just as they prevented vehicles from moving into the expansive hotel from the back gate.

The meeting, which was supposed to commence at 10 a.m. could not hold, as some of the delegates who had arrived were turned back, and told that the meeting cannot hold “because of national interest.”

…Details later

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/just-heavily-armed-sars-officers-stop-pan-niger-delta-forum-meeting-rivers/

The thing Nnamdi Kanu saw squatting, some elders couldn't see standing on a mountain top.

1 Like

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by lawman88(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Which national interest? Is PANDEF a secessionists group? Buhari is.....
Very soon he will hear from avengers

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by Ganjafama(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
ikennaoma:
It was not fsars that barricaded the vicinity rather men of NPF.. I was there today so get ur facts right before going public
So SARS and NPF are two different organizations? .
Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by talk2percy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Are u kidding me Honestly Jubrin is on an agenda to rubbish Naijieria

1 Like

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by OlaMiki: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yeye, is that guy behind Maina ni, ode !!!!!?
Biggie225:

Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by chloride6: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Koolking:

Stop being naived, spreading childish propaganda. That's not Maina in the back. It's the chief of the House of Reps - Ado Alhassan.

Even if it was Maina, the president is not the head of civil service.

Let be objective for once and criticize constructively.

Oga shut up . The name Maina doesn't trigger something in the head of the President?
Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by Koolking(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
chloride6:

Oga shut up . The name Maina doesn't trigger something in the head of the President?

Ok Sir. Move on, am moving on. No time
Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by YelloweWest: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Keneking:
Great they want to strategise ...in case Justice Okon Abang decides to throw their godfather to jail next week undecided undecided undecided

Cross examination:

Prosecution Team: Do you this man?
Jonathan: Yes, he is Mazi Olisa Metuh

Prosecution Team: What is the relationship between the two of you?
Jonathan: Metuh was secretary of PDP..

To be continued

Useless meeting
In today's world u think people who are determined to met have to be in the same room together?
You're just as obsolete as ur clueless idiotic buhari.

A real special kind of stupid.
Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by lilytender: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

What's d diff...?

[b]We are saying a Fulani President is Satanic [/b]and we want restructuring to ease our yoke from the burden of our collective slave master of Danfodiyo descents and u are here talking Lubbish...!!

Is SARS no longer NPF...??

Park.....well...Oga

An Ijaw president that was there for six years and could not completed the East-West road, not build the 2nd Niger bridge, nor clean the Ogoni oil spillage mess but rather looted and shared the country's resources among his gang of 40 thieves and became richer than the country is not only satanic but he is definitely the devil's younger brother and shall rot in hell with his elder brother lucifer.
Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by Codes151(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
SARS!!! Test show off, no sense, no levels...

Smh
Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by gare(f): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

What's d diff...?

We are saying a Fulani President is Satanic and we want restructuring to ease our yoke from the burden of our collective slave master of Danfodiyo descents and u are here talking Lubbish...!!

Is SARS no longer NPF...??

Park.....well...Oga

No mind that guy, he must have smoked something, I saw SARS there myself as I was descending from the fly over and was asking what was happening here.
Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by lonelydora: 3:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Swaggzkid:
WHY? which national interest do dhey av at hand?.

they're tryna create anoda propaganda hia again. Buhari wants to brand dem a terrorist group. Issokay...

When they were killing unarmed IPBOs and tagged them terrorists, you all cheered amd clapped, now it's moving towards Niger Delta, and you are shouting. Wait for it...it will soon arrive.
Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by okenta2017: 4:14am On Oct 27, 2017
maxti:
Before we bring Buhari into this, There are other interests from the Niger Delta who doesnt want PANDEF to represnt them any more. It could be anyone.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/pndpc-not-pandef-acceptable-ndelta-platform-rnda-ref-ndcl/

We are not in banana republic there legal ways to stop a meeting.

I think the best way to stop this madness about Buhari and his arm gangs is to go to court and seek redress.

This what you get when you have an ilitrate runnig a country
Re: SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River by Carter4luv(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2017
If after all this corruption, hunger and pains buhari and his so called APC has put us through. Come 2019 nigerians still vote dem in. Nigeria will be the most stupidious n enslaveous nation in the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. / Court Papers Reveal That The NIC Never Reinstated Sacked Rivers Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.