Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Photos: Nigerians Attack Teenage Lesbian Kissing Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Nigerians Attack Teenage Lesbian Kissing Partner (1468 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerians Attack Teenage Lesbian Kissing Partner by pojedon: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
A 17-year-old Nigerian girl who identified herself as Oganiru Rejoice Yngstud, would be regretting the guts she had to go to Facebook and post photos of herself kissing and making out with her lesbian partner, Graceangelas Akpan.
Rejoice who claims she lives in Yola Fufanga, Adamawa State, has proudly flaunted her gay partner and relationship on social media a few days ago, not knowing that the lashback she would get would be out of this world.
Taking to her Facebook account, Rejoice shared the photos of her partner kissing, frolicking and grabbing each other's bosom with the caption:
“My woman, even if you take me to court, am ready to run your race. My woman gives me the love I deserve, I cherish her so much. (LGBT) rules.”
see more here>>http://infopromoter.com/2017/10/26/photos-nigerians-attack-teenage-lesbian-kissing-partner/

Re: Photos: Nigerians Attack Teenage Lesbian Kissing Partner by PEPPERified: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
their mammy water still dey mature.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Attack Teenage Lesbian Kissing Partner by Gofwane(m): 12:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Where is the attack? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tight Pussy / "Remove S8x & Money From A Relationship And You Will Discover This About Ladies / For Guys..... How To Understand Your Girl's Hints For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.