Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,480 members, 7,854,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Fallas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fallas (713 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fallas by gombos: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2010
Outside of family and career, if women could not offer you sex would you ever have incentive in going the distance to be polite to them or to greet them as they pass or to hold the door as they enter or exit a building, and would you ever have the incentive to even talk to them if they could not sex you up?Personally I always thought it was some gay shit when dudes curl up in their beds and talk to girls on the phone at 2am about their periods and shit, dunno why but I never understood that in grade school and I don't understand it today. i dunno why any straight single man would talk to even a mildly attractive woman if not to sniff her kitten, i see it a lot and makes me wonder about the closet homos. But I'm confident that Somalilife harbors no gays, so share your thoughts on this.
Re: Fallas by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2010
Awwwwww you poor thang must be possy-starved grin grin grin grin Well women are more than their cats son you have a mother and sister.
Re: Fallas by Flashfast1: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2010
This poster is obviously sexually starved. . . . Please get some Pus=sy fast before you go crazy.

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Dora / Marry A Man / Do You Know That Your Girlfriend’s Bv Can Cause Pid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.