Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Was Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Raped (714 Views)

HOW I Was RAPED / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / My Girlfriend Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped by Godson007(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2010
I wldnt know if this is the new trend among our naija ladies b'cos they are traditionaly known 4 their lying abilities. During my NYSC programme 08 batch B', i met many ladies(mostly crossriverians &akwa-ibomites)that said they were raped and they often come up with a sorrowful story dat if u get too emotional wit,u might miss ur flight, D one dat annoyed me most was a gal i was abt getin down wit last wk who told me she was a VIRGIN, after confirmin her status via due proces, her story changd, she said "i was raped bt u are d 1st persn 2 legitimately sleep wit me. I understand dat there arent no V's in naija xcept in primary schools &am sure most guys are done dreamin of virgins, but y are dis ladies now using RAPE as an alibi? I tire o,
Re: I Was Raped by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
Godson007:

I wldnt know if this is the new trend among our naija ladies b'cos they are traditionaly known 4 their lying abilities. During my NYSC programme 08 batch B', i met many ladies(mostly crossriverians &akwa-ibomites)that said they were despoiled and they often come up with a sorrowful story dat if u get too emotional wit,u might miss your flight, D one dat annoyed me most was a gal i was abt getin down wit last wk who told me she was a VIRGIN, after confirmin her status via due proces, her story changd, she said "i was despoiled bt u are d 1st persn 2 legitimately sleep wit me. I understand dat there arent no V's in naija xcept in primary schools &am sure most guys are done dreamin of virgins, but y are dis ladies now using despoil as an alibi? I tire o,

you put them under pressure by looking for a virgin hence they lie

my theory the older the number of age the less the chances of getting a virgin

what are the chances of finding a 30 year old virgin
Re: I Was Raped by snthesis(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

what are the chances of finding a 30 year old virgin
. . . . . loading. . . .
i'm workin on the equation, jjeez my computer jst crashed grin grin
Re: I Was Raped by denony(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2010
lol smiley
Re: I Was Raped by sugarpp: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2010
well for someone that was genuinely raped (that was how i was disvirgined) i think being sceptical is the wrong approach for a guy to take cos if a girl was genuinely raped she will find your disbelief insulting and make it hard for her to open up. I am not saying girls don't lie but atleast listen and be open minded at first then see if there's a way for you to verify her story.
Re: I Was Raped by sms4health: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2010
They are only responding to what they think you are looking for.

Look for the person behind the words unless you are not really interested
Re: I Was Raped by Godson007(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2010
Lol guys, nice points

(1) (Reply)

Counselling Is Not Only For Married Couples / Why Is It That 99% Of Married Men Loves Dating Young Girl After Geting Married / The Ten Commandments Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.