Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,603 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Apology To Ruggedman - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Apology To Ruggedman (5105 Views)

Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Ruggedman by Rhymstein(m): 2:27am On Mar 21, 2010
@darequam
Cool urself down,do u think mode doesnt get hate mails frm rugged fans?mode wnt reply to them

Rugged updated his status dissin mode,java got annoyed,n decided to pay him back

It only shows java's love for modey,u can fight for ur brother u love man,he had to deal wit it cos it was eating him,

Put urself in his shoes,if mode dissed rugged on fb,wnt u hit back at him

If u aint got love for rugged,u wouldnt be telln java Bleep u bruv.thats d thing
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by darequam(m): 2:42am On Mar 21, 2010
GUY ITS LIKE U R GETTING ME WRONG,
IF U LOOK WELL INTO MA POSTS U'LL CEE I GAT LOVE FOR BOTH, IF aLDON , DAMIECOOL HAD DONE WHAT JAVA DID TO mODEYY, I WOULD AV COME OUT THE SAME WAY,
OKAY RUGGED UPDATED HIS STATUS WITH AN ANTIMODE STATEMENT, SO DAT MADE JAVA GO TO ALL D EXTENT OF SENDING HIM A FRIEND REQUEST, AND UNKNOWINLY FOR RUGGED, BEING OPTIONAL AND TAKING EVERY ONE, HE ACCEPTED HIS REQUEST.
WHY DIDNT HE ALSO REPLY HIM WITH HIS OWN eNCOMIUM INTERVIEW WHEN HE (RUGGED) DID IT BACK DEN, ?
DIS IS WRONG, AND IF ANYONE DOES DSAME TO MODE, THEN, EDIT MA POST REMOVING "JAVA' AND INSERT D PUNKS NAME.
D BEEF IS BTWN RUGGED AND MODE, LET EM DO THEIR THING THRU ANY MEANS DEY WANT.
DON'T U THINK PEEPS WERE HURT WITH DISS TRACK AGAINST THEIR FAVRITE ARTISTS, E.G IDRIS, RASQIE, TIMAYA AND EVEN RUGGED?
BUT IT WOULD BE UNWISE TO JUST GO GRAB A MIC AND SPIT RUBBISH.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by Rhymstein(m): 3:04am On Mar 21, 2010
fans wld stil be fans.java took it to d xtreme,by posting it nairaland.insulting rugged tru mail is normal.celebrities r exposed to ish lyk dat
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by bjmighty(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2010
Rhymstein:

fans wld stil be fans.java took it to d xtreme,by posting it nairaland.insulting rugged tru mail is normal.celebrities r exposed to ish lyk dat

Thanks for speaking my mind!!!! If celebrities can take all the love and praises without complain, they should be prepared to welcome hate and criticism when it rolls in too. Life is love and hate! Limelight is hate and love then hate the love again!

Now playing. . . . . . . . . . 2pac - Hell Razor
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by Kratos007(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2010
darequam:

GUY ITS LIKE U R GETTING ME WRONG,
IF U LOOK WELL INTO MA POSTS U'LL CEE I GAT LOVE FOR BOTH, IF aLDON , DAMIECOOL HAD DONE WHAT JAVA DID TO mODEYY, I WOULD AV COME OUT THE SAME WAY,
OKAY RUGGED UPDATED HIS STATUS WITH AN ANTIMODE STATEMENT, SO DAT MADE JAVA GO TO ALL D EXTENT OF SENDING HIM A FRIEND REQUEST, AND UNKNOWINLY FOR RUGGED, BEING OPTIONAL AND TAKING EVERY ONE, HE ACCEPTED HIS REQUEST.
WHY DIDNT HE ALSO REPLY HIM WITH HIS OWN eNCOMIUM INTERVIEW WHEN HE (RUGGED) DID IT BACK DEN, ?
DIS IS WRONG, AND IF ANYONE DOES DSAME TO MODE, THEN, EDIT MA POST REMOVING "JAVA' AND INSERT D PUNKS NAME.
D BEEF IS BTWN RUGGED AND MODE, LET EM DO THEIR THING THRU ANY MEANS DEY WANT.
DON'T U THINK PEEPS WERE HURT WITH DISS TRACK AGAINST THEIR FAVRITE ARTISTS, E.G IDRIS, RASQIE, TIMAYA AND EVEN RUGGED?

no need to shout, i'm sure he gets the message
BUT IT WOULD BE UNWISE TO JUST GO GRAB A MIC AND SPIT RUBBISH.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by javalove(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
darequam:

what a shame dat u, 'javalove or jaji whatever can do a syuff like diss' am so so dissapointed in u,
u aint no star even after what u did,  cry
dont we av enuf rugged fans here? av u seen any go type poo against Mode,
dis is painful, cus u've always been on d issue of u going out on facebook to one on one diss rugged.
even thou, most of us prefer one to d other, but not to dis extent,  what u did is just too embarassing,
find it annoying dat we belong to dsame forum(not sayn u should get out though).
rugged or mode or even rasqie, dey r all nigerians and we should embrace dem not considern d level of what dey speak,
i kno u av appologised, but nigga, i just got to tell u diss, irrespective of ma FATE on this Forum

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk      uuuuuuuuuuuu
pppppppppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
tha nxt time u do a shitt like dis i guess it'l be a more action packed Wal Adenuga productions with lots n lots of stunts punk,

reading in b/w the lines of ur post, i see u are threatening me death. . .hmmm. . anywayz, abowaba loro e

u made lots of sense with what u wrote and if u have been reading my responses on this thread, you will discover that i have not tried to defend myself in anyway. i admitted what i did was wrong. i just did it for the fun of it!!!

and please i didnt send ruggedy a friend request. . .!

#Javalove, .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by darequam(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hmmmm, now u r making sense,
U said u did it for the fun, damn!! Dat was such an xpnsive fun,
Don't u think its fun dancing naked in da streets of lagos??
Or grabbing da ass of dat gurl u've always admired.
All dis are so funfilled, but u dare not do it cus it'll derep u instantly and also consider a hot slap from that chickk,
Llloooollllll,
Let's just keep it @ dis tempo of fun.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by darequam(m): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2010
Qudos to Kudus da maderator for changing ma words, lol
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by favouredjb(f): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2010
tosinaded@:

heheheh welcome to the music setion grin

#itsnaija

thanks very much,are u assuring me of more doses of laughter? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Prophet Odumeje Ft. Flavour – Umu Jesus MP3 / 1spirit & Theophilus Sunday - Father Of Spirits ( Download MP3) / Can Someone Tell Me Where To Download This Song ''dandelion'' By Tevin Cambell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.