Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Apology To Ruggedman - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Apology To Ruggedman (5031 Views)

Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tayoast(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2010
wat a thread!!!
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2010
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by nellaluv(f): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2010
I love you Javalove grin grin wink right on track
#loving Javalove. . . unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by hannydarl(f): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2010
@javalove
Nna meeeeen why oh why? Why did you beg so soon na? well I hope rugeddy no go yab others again o if im do am again another stalker will be raised and that 7th stalker will not apologise for nofin and I will be strongly behind him.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2010
and suddenly all dem shorties are on the music section grin
javalove is a celeb grin

#itsnaija
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tayoast(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2010
^^abi, talk of overnight celebrity.

u sef fit do ur own ooo.
start dissing M.I. !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by Prodigalangel(m): 12:57am On Mar 18, 2010
Its crazyyyyy. Emcees come into dis forum wit fake IDENTITY, just to spy on others & their stalkers. Im me. Aint fakin, i will criticise any emcee dat goes wrong, anytime, anyday.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 18, 2010
see squashing of beef cheesy cheesy

oya when is the collabo coming out cheesy cheesy
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by pheesayor(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2010
The fun don reduce jare, but this is a warning to rug head, if he directly or indirectly disses my icon (modenine of course grin) again, then what javalove has done will be like a childs play cos I will do more.

Many might not know but I've been a fan of modenine since he dropped it's about to get ugly

I got a lot of fans so I wear my wind breaker

It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by DBR: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2010
Javalove,
dyu realise if u drop an album now,
u'l sell more than 30,000 copies in 30secs? grin
your buzz is stingin' heavily, u a celeb now o!

See monikers wey i neva see on d thread before dey pop up like corn.
Even chic be feelin u, guess d love part of the java just got plugged in grin grin

oNe
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by javalove(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2010
na wa o o o o o

i just got a call from home now all because of rughead ooo

my peps been bussing me like "whats up b/w u and rughead. . ?"

the news is on the streets. . . grin grin grin

DBR:

Javalove,
dyu realise if u drop an album now,
u'l sell more than 30,000 copies in 30secs? grin
your buzz is stingin' heavily, u a celeb now o!

See monikers wey i neva see on d thread before dey pop up like corn.
Even chic be feelin u, guess d love part of the java just got plugged in grin grin

oNe

u sure. . .? oya make i follow fidconnect talk na. . .make e produce me correct beats  grin

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2010
we finally hit the front page grin

#itsnaija
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by pheesayor(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2010
I miss 6thstalker  grin  grin  grin

It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by beejaei: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2010
Javalove, u don fall my hand. Why u go apology?
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by javalove(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
beejaei:

Javalove, u don fall my hand. Why u go apology?

man those messages hit him hard and i could feel the pain he felt. . and again people started threatnig me with cult messages and all that. . .
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by beejaei: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2010
dude, u go enter one chance be that. lol.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by Dotman01(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
Am just laffing man, dis is serious
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by hannydarl(f): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2010
Javalove who ever treaten you with any thing threaten am wif my name dem dey fear me for streets around naija ehn. No worry I go call rughead em sorry ruggedman to order dem no born am well if im no stand attention for your case im be my boy ok.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by javalove(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2010
hannydarl:

Javalove who ever treaten you with any thing threaten am wif my name dem dey fear me for streets around naija ehn. No worry I go call rughead em sorry ruggedman to order dem no born am well if im no stand attention for your case im be my boy ok.

dannygal. . u want them to mob 2 of us abi grin grin grin grin

Anywayz, anyone who sends me messages again, i will only reply with "beware of dannygal". . lol

Hope u r good?

Re: Apology To Ruggedman by Bethlehem: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
@javalove. please dont let any idiot harrass you to opt outta nairaland. we enjoin your participation. Always remember some people were born foolish. foolishness must have been an overwhelming trait in their parents DNA. i wonder what bastards enjoy disparaging faiths of other people at least or no provocation. please ignore them fools and keep the javalove shining. The Lord is our strenght.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2010
Bethlehem:

@javalove. please dont let any idiot harrass you to opt outta nairaland. we enjoin your participation. Always remember some people were born foolish. foolishness must have been an overwhelming trait in their parents DNA. i wonder what bastards enjoy disparaging faiths of other people at least or no provocation. please ignore them fools and keep the javalove shining. The Lord is our strenght.

go look 4 ur manners!
Thats if u av any

#itsnaija
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by javalove(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2010
tosinaded@:

go look 4 your manners!
Thats if u av any

#itsnaija

as if ur reply to him showed that u urself get manners

Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
Abeg lets cal a spade a spade!

#itsnaija
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by favouredjb(f): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2010
tosinaded@:

This is a wale adenuga production!

We re notn but pencils in the hand of the creator

(c) 2010

you got me roflmao!!you are a very funny dude grin
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2010
favouredjb:

you got me roflmao!!you are a very funny dude grin

heheheh welcome to the music setion grin

#itsnaija
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by javalove(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2010
you got me roflmao!!you are a very funny dude Grin

u need 2 see d way i screamed in d office. . i laughed my life out grin grin grin grin

Re: Apology To Ruggedman by slimshay(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2010
Omo no be small matte, Java ogun aworo wo lo lo se. Wish kain juju you do turn to star like this?!!!

Meanwili how far the album nah, e don drop?
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by Bethlehem: 12:45am On Mar 20, 2010
@tosinaded. Tell me, how did a blanket comment like that hit you. i never thot that comment could describe you so pls dont give ur sef up. But all that aside , why will somebody relish making mockery of something of value like faith that pple hold so sacred. we should learn to discuss issues without recourse to barbaric attack on an individual's faith.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 3:01am On Mar 20, 2010
Bethlehem:

@tosinaded. Tell me, how did a blanket comment like that hit you. i never thot that comment could describe you so pls dont give your sef up. But all that aside , why will somebody relish making mockery of something of value like faith that pple hold so sacred. we should learn to discuss issues without recourse to barbaric attack on an individual's faith.

now here's better post!
Trust me u dnt wanna take things too personal around. . . .unless u wanna keep getn pissed!
I know its not like u meant ur 1st post!

#itrnaija
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by Bethlehem: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2010
@tosinaded. Whatever , i sure made my point, clear for that matter and am sure the message has been passed. its all about exercising civility in our discussions.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by ofokaofoki: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2010
Bethlehem:

@tosinaded. Whatever , i sure made my point, clear for that matter and am sure the message has been passed. its all about exercising civility in our discussions.

lol grin
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by darequam(m): 1:34am On Mar 21, 2010
what a shame dat u, 'javalove or jaji whatever can do a syuff like diss' am so so dissapointed in u,
u aint no star even after what u did,  cry
dont we av enuf rugged fans here? av u seen any go type poo against Mode,
dis is painful, cus u've always been on d issue of u going out on facebook to one on one diss rugged.
even thou, most of us prefer one to d other, but not to dis extent,  what u did is just too embarassing,
find it annoying dat we belong to dsame forum(not sayn u should get out though).
rugged or mode or even rasqie, dey r all nigerians and we should embrace dem not considern d level of what dey speak,
i kno u av appologised, but nigga, i just got to tell u diss, irrespective of ma FATE on this Forum

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk      uuuuuuuuuuuu
pppppppppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
tha nxt time u do a shitt like dis i guess it'l be a more action packed Wal Adenuga productions with lots n lots of stunts punk,

Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie / Illbliss Highly Anticipated Album Finally Drops!! / Is Ruggedman A Coward?