Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect (47785 Views)

2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by nairalandkachy1: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
The Delta State All Progressives Congress, (APC), has expelled its governorship candidate and Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege, from the party.

Omo-Agege's expulsion according to the party's State Executive Committee (SEC) followed a meeting held on the March 31, 2023 at the state party's secretariat, Asaba, to ratify the notice of expulsion by Omo-Agege's ward executive committee in Orogun and Ughelli North Local Government Area of the state.

The letter which was signed by one Isaac Ulebor as state chairman of the party, Benjamin Imonivoseye, deputy chairman, Inana Michael, state secretary and other leaders of the party, noted that the expulsion of the deputy senate president was after due deliberation.

The letter read, "After due deliberation of the Notice of Resolution of Expulsion of Senator Ovie Omo Agege as a member of the Party by the executive committee of the Orogun ward and Ughelli North Local Government Chapter dated 20th March, 2023 and accordance to the provision of Article 21.2 (1)(II)(VII) 21.3 and 21.5(g) of the constitution 2022 (as amended) we unanimously Resolved and Adopted the expulsion of Senator Ovie Omo Agege as a member of the party.

"Consequently Senator Ovie Omo Agege hereby stands expelled as a member of the party with IMMEDIATE EFFECT for various offences committed and acts of anti-party activities and gross misconduct that has brought shame and ridicule to the image of the party in the state which affected the party in the just concluded elections.”

When contacted on the issue, the Director, Communications and Media Strategy, Omo-Agege governorship campaign organisation, Ima Niboro, simply said, "Fake. But you know this is not the executive committee of the state chapter. No one knows who these people are."

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/03/delta-state-apc-expels-governorship-candidate-omo-agege

10 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Creamypie(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Issac ilebor na my main guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
I never trusted him, I'm sure he didn't work for Asiwaju

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Ganimu: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
A lawmaker charge with gross misconduct. We are finished
Your Business Needs a Professional Logo:

We will Design a professional Company Logo for 2k Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/RoQVdbvTmEm3DMMPA

Logo Designer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by GreyLaw(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You don't know that!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
GreyLaw:

You don't know that!
His anti party activities is not that hidden. He thinks he's smart.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by nairalandkachy1: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
!

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by MoneySEASON: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Party full of confusion, thieves and people without conscience!

I got a notification from my browser today that one APC chairman has died, I thought it was the main APC chairman that resembles Lai Mohamed and Ganduje at same time 😹😹 not knowing it was one local government APC chairman

If he no repent, ⚰️ fit touch am too.

I have no sympathy for anybody that doesn't wish this country well.

Even Orji Uzor Kalu that just lost his wife, RIP to his wife but I have no sympathy for him!! angry

Their papa! All of them!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Free style on Davido overdem all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVpzkw2RdQ
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Triangles1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Winters23: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
O tuti zeh oo

3 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Caramia2020(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lol grin grin grin, PDP trying to avoid election tribunal at all cost but the bad news is both parties will meet in court. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Investorozay: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lol
Ss people in apc getting dumped after election
Akpabio and kalu going to efcc

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Eriokanmi: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Which sane human being with a conscience will work for Tinubu? I wish Omo-Agege the very beat in his future endeavours.

He's free from failed and corrupt association of politicians for life. Go and sin no more.my brother.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
His association with Asiwaju made him lose woefully despite Ibori support

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by scholarsfunding: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
When you eat with Devil, this is how it ends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Newyorkitis(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hellll no!

Omo-agege cannot be suspended.
He has got roots nationally.
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
angry
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Gasayi(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Apc shit

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by olisaEze(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
When I say P, you say PDAPC!! grin

So as they have expelled him like an errant SS 1 boy, does it mean that he has lost his seat in the Upper Chamber??🤔

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by GeneralPulal: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
"Consequently Senator Ovie Omo Agege hereby stands expelled as a member of the party with IMMEDIATE EFFECT for various offences committed and acts of anti-party activities and gross misconduct that has brought shame and ridicule to the image of the party in the state which affected the party in the just concluded elections.”
I’ve always been indifferent about this dude in particular. His body language is always strange to me..

That means he worked for Okowa. No problem.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by agbonkamen(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hope he didn't steal APC mace this time around grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Ayhomes(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
V
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by validateAyo: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Problem everyday
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
None of my business.

Party dynamics.

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by afbstrategies: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Do you even trust yourself?
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by baralatie(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Oh
Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Tareq1105: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ganimu:
A lawmaker charge with gross misconduct. We are finished

They don't want him to be appointed Minister from the state.

3 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by ALTERNATEID: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
It’s hard to believe that Omo- Agege worked against Tinubu.

11 Likes

Re: APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect by Dracula05: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Never like Omo Agege....what a snake covered in slime.
How can u tell ple you want to govern that they shouldn't expect anything from you if u become elected. It serves him right. Niccur should be long gone, Ovie as DSP sef is a disgrace to the Red Chamber and Naija as a whole. I just hope this is the beginning of the end for him. He jam Craze!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate / Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.