Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Extent Of Christians Delusion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Extent Of Christians Delusion (1022 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / What Is The Extent Of Faith? / The Extent Of Restitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Extent Of Christians Delusion by AbuSafwan(m): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
THE EXTENT OF CHRISTIANS DELUSION
Why until today Christians fail to escape from their delusion of original sin. All humans are born noble and free of any sin. Whoever dare to do one is at his risk for no person shall bear the sin or its implication of another. Due to extent of delusion, Christians usually say Jesus died for their sin – the sin which they believed to have inherited from Adam and Eve; and yet they afford divinity to Jesus – he is a God, the said. Does god die? No wonder they have some biblical verses to depend on:

“For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners” (Romans 5:19).

“…, Christ died for our sin” (1Corinthians 15:3).

But the irony or a contradiction is just there in the same bible:

“The soul who sins is the who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked man will be charged against him…, But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and those what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. None of the offences he has committed will be remembered against him…” (Ezekiel 18:20-23).

It should be noted that according to these verses the issue of original sin or inheritance of sin, or the Jesus death for Christians’ sins must have become irrelevant. Firstly, they teach us no soul can bear the burden of another. Secondly, a sinner needs only to repent to escape his sin. And lastly, the implication is that Jesus never for any one’s sin as indicated in 1Corinthians 15:3. By the all way, either the bible contradicts itself or some of the verses in fabricated. It is perhaps for this reason that Paul (Impostor of Injil) himself admitted that this dogma was foolishness; and yet called people to it. So, why do Christians become fools and accept it?

Comparatively, the bible says:
• “the son will not share the guilt of the father”.
• The Qur’an says, “No burdened person (with sin) shall bear the burden of another. And that man can have nothing but what he does (good or bad).
• Even human laws dismiss the punishment of the son for father’s crime, and vice versa, for that has been a typical injustice, noted God is just and orders us to observe justice.

I don’t know when the Christians will correct their belief. Paul must be a ‘smart’ tricker only to the Christians.

Submitted by Salimullah

1 Like

Re: The Extent Of Christians Delusion by toneyb: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2010
Abu-Safwan:

typical injustice, noted God is just and orders us to observe justice.

I don’t know when the Christians will correct their belief. Paul must be a ‘smart’ tricker only to the Christians.

This drivel of my god/religion is better than your god/religion is truly funny and pathetic. Mohammed must be a smart trickster only to the Muslims no? See this deluded person calling others that share a similar but somewhat different delusions deluded. grin
Re: The Extent Of Christians Delusion by AbuSafwan(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2010
toneyb:

This drivel of my god/religion is better than your god/religion is truly funny and pathetic. Mohammed must be a smart trickster only to the Muslims no? See this deluded person calling others that share a similar but somewhat different delusions deluded. grin

Is that only what you can reply? I talked about trickery belief that 'Jesus die for you sin' and I have destroyed it with the same biblical reference. Guy talk in the same vein to Prove your stance on this false belief. The may comments on Islam by numerous number of the converted Christians to Islam suffice it to know the superiority of Islam over christianity. Noticed! And if you like such comments I can quote differently.
Re: The Extent Of Christians Delusion by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2010
Scripture, like the Sabbath, is for human beings, not human beings for Scripture.
Re: The Extent Of Christians Delusion by toneyb: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
Abu-Safwan:

Is that only what you can reply? I talked about trickery belief that 'Jesus die for you sin' and I have destroyed it with the same biblical reference.

You are completely deluded and crazy because you did no such thing. In fact you have no knowledge of what you are talking about.

Guy talk in the same vein to Prove your stance on this false belief. The may comments on Islam by numerous number of the converted Christians to Islam suffice it to know the superiority of Islam over christianity. Noticed! And if you like such comments I can quote differently. 

You are far too deluded in your mythical and nonsensical beliefs for me to begin debating you on anything. Islam is a VERY false form of delusion. Have you also listened to the comments of converted muslims to christianity? Islam is NOT superior to christianity, They are both the same embodiment of delusion.

1 Like

Re: The Extent Of Christians Delusion by laphta(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
toneyb:

. When op writes something like this, its his opinion. Its silly to be drawn into a battle of words with him. There is diversity in belief.
Re: The Extent Of Christians Delusion by malvisguy212: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
AbuSafwan:
Why until today Christians fail to escape from their delusion of original sin. All humans are born noble and free of any sin. Whoever dare to do one is at his risk for no person shall bear the sin or its implication of another. Due to extent of delusion, Christians usually say Jesus died for their sin – the sin which they believed to have inherited from Adam and Eve; and yet they afford divinity to Jesus – he is a God, the said. Does god die? No wonder they have some biblical verses to depend on:

“For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners” (Romans 5:19).

“The soul who sins is the who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked man will be charged against him…, But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and those what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. None of the offences he has committed will be remembered against him…” (Ezekiel 18:20-23).

It should be noted that according to these verses the issue of original sin or inheritance of sin, or the Jesus death for Christians’ sins must have become irrelevant. Firstly, they teach us no soul can bear the burden of another. Secondly, a sinner needs only to repent to escape his sin. And lastly, the implication is that Jesus never for any one’s sin as indicated in 1Corinthians 15:3. By the all way, either the bible contradicts itself or some of the verses in fabricated. It is perhaps for this reason that Paul (Impostor of Injil) himself admitted that this dogma was foolishness; and yet called people to it. So, why do Christians become fools and accept it?

• The Qur’an says, “No burdened person (with sin) shall bear the burden of another. And that man can have nothing but what he does (good or bad).
• Even human laws dismiss the punishment of the son for father’s crime, and vice versa, for that has been a typical injustice, noted God is just and orders us to observe justice.

Submitted by Salimullah
the sin's of adam is universal sin,did God create you with surfering? No,it is because of adam sin,we are in this mess.

The sin in ezekiel18: 20-23.was talking about personal sin,you cannot be blame for the sin of your father.The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him: Isaiah 3:10 will fully explain this passage; it shall be well with the righteous, for he
shall eat the fruit of his doing, he shall be rewarded as a righteous one. The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him; the reward of
wickedness, i.e. woeful punishment, shall be executed upon the
wicked, as Isaiah 3:11.
Re: The Extent Of Christians Delusion by malvisguy212: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
AbuSafwan:

Submitted by Salimullah
the sin's of adam is universal sin,did God create you with surfering? No,it is because of adam sin,we are in this mess.

The sin in ezekiel18: 20-23.was talking about personal sin,you cannot be blame for the sin of your father.The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him: Isaiah 3:10 will fully explain this passage; it shall be well with the righteous, for he
shall eat the fruit of his doing, he shall be rewarded as a righteous one. The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him; the reward of
wickedness, i.e. woeful punishment, shall be executed upon the
wicked, as Isaiah 3:11.
Re: The Extent Of Christians Delusion by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
"Our Father, who art is heaven. Hallowed by thy name. Thy kingdom come THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven."

No Muslim professing to be a servant of Allah, ever made a more abject abdication of personal, and moral freedom than Christians do every time they say the "Lord's Prayer".

Let's look at the rest:

"Give us this day our daily bread."

The master is asked to feed the slave.

"...and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us."

Translation: "Please massa! Don't whup me!"

"For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever and ever - amen."

Translated: "You lives in the big house, an' you owns dis here WHOLE place! You got's the whip, so I ain't NEVER sayin' nuttin bad about you!"

Christianity is voluntary slavery.

1 Like

Re: The Extent Of Christians Delusion by davien(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
ifeness:

"Our Father, who art is heaven. Hallowed by thy name. Thy kingdom come THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven."

No Muslim professing to be a servant of Allah, ever made a more abject abdication of personal, and moral freedom than Christians do every time they say the "Lord's Prayer".

Let's look at the rest:

"Give us this day our daily bread."

The master is asked to feed the slave.

"...and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us."

Translation: "Please massa! Don't whup me!"

"For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever and ever - amen."

Translated: "You lives in the big house, an' you owns dis here WHOLE place! You got's the whip, so I ain't NEVER sayin' nuttin bad about you!"

Christianity is voluntary slavery.
lol... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Planted And Built Up In Jesus Christ, Firm In The Faith” (cf. Col 2:7) / The Great Jesus Swindle / Why Do Many Christians Love False Prophets? ( Edited )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.