Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truly In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truly In Love With You (881 Views)

See What Happens When She Is Truly In Love With Youwhen A Girl Loves, She Loves / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truly In Love With You by Faithola(f): 12:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!! It's midnight. If you are awake, let's share ideas.
How do u know your partner loves u genuinely?
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truly In Love With You by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:33am On Oct 27, 2017
By contercting a dibia man

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truly In Love With You by greatnaija01: 12:42am On Oct 27, 2017
biko RELATIONSHIP is not an Idea... If you do not know what you are looking for in the person u are dating then there is no way to know what you have found.

LOVE is not a feeling...

PLS GET RELATIONSHIP BOOKS and stop asking questions that have twisted answers..... IF YOU HAVE LOVE then look for it in the other person and IF IT DOES NOT RESEMBLE WHAT YOU ARE GIVING.... run for ya life

Faithola:
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truly In Love With You by nNEOo(m): 1:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Faithola:

YOU DON'T
y?

''Eliminate intuition n Love is just a concept that breeds pretence'' NEO

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truly In Love With You by Faithola(f): 4:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Lol. I asked that question cus there are so many out there who have that same question on their mind
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truly In Love With You by engrtee(f): 6:01am On Oct 27, 2017
when the person is mad with you,how does he act
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truly In Love With You by Demmtek(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2017
She said we cant be in a relationship, but we can remain friends, anytime she see me with another girl or i talk about other she feels jealous, and mostly she cant do.without talking to me daily not seeing even when i refuse to not.to.see her play a no.contact rule she find it so difficult to accept, she later confessed she had feelings for me, she cant loose someone like me due to the tfact she is not ready for a relationship, but to me it a relationship if though she didnt wanna start one yet are attitude behaviour shows it all. *Am in love with a church girl*

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truly In Love With You by Faithola(f): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2017
Demmtek:
She said we cant be in a relationship, but we can remain friends, anytime she see me with another girl or i talk about other she feels jealous, and mostly she cant do.without talking to me daily not seeing even when i refuse to not.to.see her play a no.contact rule she find it so difficult to accept, she later confessed she had feelings for me, she cant loose someone like me due to the tfact she is not ready for a relationship, but to me it a relationship if though she didnt wanna start one yet are attitude behaviour shows it all. *Am in love with a church girl*

I think she is scared of giving u her heart maybe cus of what she has been through in d past. Sometimes she may just want to be friends and u are feeling something else
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Your intuition is there to tell you, no matter how they fake it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Love Oooo / Love Goes Sour - Woman Disfigures Boyfriend With Acid As He Sleeps / How Much Does Hotel Sex Workers Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.