Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari (26427 Views)

Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. / Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by austin2all: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari has failed woefully
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by DTaj: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2017
GrandMufti:
But this is an old photo na!

IT IS NOT an old picture, GrandMufti. That was the picture taken at the dinner with the President YESTERDAY. Check major news platforms for the picture and the news story.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by hucienda: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari and the 40 thieves.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2017
obonujoker:
I am beginning to pity Buhari.

He is just overwhelmed. Nigeria is difficult to lead.

Only if he had not castigated another man's leadership that much...

Only if he had not promised what No one might ever achieve...

Only if he had carried everyone along and man up to his responsibilities...

Only if he had not assume the position of an Angel but of a human being which He is.

Only if he confessed he is a crook like Obasanjo and co.....

Where haveyou been? thou hero of honesty!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Na fear o everybody na suspect.....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Abba Kyari is hating Saraki.
Mumuhadu Buhari is scared of SARAKI
Dogara is observing.
SARAKI is wondering why the cloned president is scared of him.

Title of the pix: Dinner of Distrust
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Vado(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Bukola is a smart guy. Some aboki won't just outmaneuver him. You can tell from the stares that they hate each other.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Apc crooks
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by wildchild02: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Lols oh boo iffa catch

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by TolaniLuv: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Why should we caption the photo? People are dying everyday of hunger! They are busy stealing millions..to hell with em
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by naijamafioso: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2017
I dont see anything bad in it, it all depends on the circumstance as at the point of taking the picture.

contact my signature for free bitcoins
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Onbelivable:
1. This picture is an old picture that Garbage shehu posted.

2. They called this a dinner and shehu posted it around 1pm .

3.Lies everyday is really annoying
Get your information right before posting trash.
There was a dinner for the house leaders around 8:30 pm last night in Aso rock
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by DopeBoss(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2017
obaival:
Z
Be sincere does ur comment make any sense to u?undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by talk2percy(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2017
All I am seeing are evil men very much cautious and afraid of each other.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Onbelivable(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2017
never knew you were there, sorry oo information minister
PHILipu1:

Get your information right before posting trash.
T here was a dinner for the house leaders around 8:30 pm last night in Aso rock
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by AuroraB(f): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2017
GrandMufti:
But this is an old photo na!
Prove it!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Mehn! That stern look on Kyari's face to Saraki is really disturbing. If I were Sakari, I'd have asked him what his problem was...dinning with an enemy is a bad idea.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2017
a

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Lusola15: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by donqx: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2017
hmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Dee60: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2017
VP in suit.

The only person there with readiness to work. PMB too!

The others? I dont know.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2017
am sure say na KUNU dogara dey drink...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Yusuf4: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2017
This is Nigeria Government and they are all our people.
IGBOS do your worst
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Duru009(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Where is Osinbajo...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Duru009(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Where is Osinbajo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by kaystick86(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2017
See the people ruling on.

How can we have a better society when our leaders can't trust themselves.

What a mess
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by shukuokukobambi: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
obonujoker:
I am beginning to pity Buhari.

He is just overwhelmed. Nigeria is difficult to lead.

Only if he had not castigated another man's leadership that much...

Only if he had not promised what No one might ever achieve...

Only if he had carried everyone along and man up to his responsibilities...

Only if he had not assume the position of an Angel but of a human being which He is.

Only if he confessed he is a crook like Obasanjo and co.....

Sounds funny but very true wink

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by 2n2k(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Onbelivable:

Look at the main picture here :

i wonder why garba shehu posted old picture around 1pm. these lies are just inborn

The 2 pictures were taken at the same occasion. You can see that their dresses and the setting are the same.

The first one was taken while they were taking the starter before the VP joined them.

The picture wasn’t posted by Garba Shehu but by a Special Assistant on Social Media (Bashir Ahmad). I suspect he did not send that tweet from Nigeria, hence the different time zone.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Tecno66: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Truth is they dont trust themselves. With what happened to MKO after drinking tea?
9japrof:
Believe politicians at your own peril

How is this a dinner? Okay let's still assume they ate in the night as they are forcing us to believe, how is this eating, or is it fabricated eating?

How is it eating when there is no evidence that food is been munched, much like a photo shoot session to decieve gullible Nigerians. Look at dogara's plate? Empty and clean, or did the honourable speaker of the house just finished sipping chineese tea?

Look at Saraki whose the worse demon, this guy can never hide his disdain for Buhari and his band of misfits, in most of his pictures, you can see the body language of hatred for them.

I can categorically tell you this, Saraki woild never partake of a state dinner where buhari no chop food, chief of staff no come chop, but una want make e chop food, haba with election on the way, mehn anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Bimpe29: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Who are you referring to? Be more explicit
sarrki:
I don't just like this 2

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by agabusta: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Onbelivable:

Look at the main picture here :

i wonder why garba shehu posted old picture around 1pm. these lies are just inborn

Go and browse the meaning of dinner and get yourself informed.

Let me help you a bit. dinner and supper are different entities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Reno Omokri Controls Buhari's Government (Screenshots ) / PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki / Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.