Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

.. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (20776 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Iseeit:

Pls sir, send it to the young man TALK2ADAGBA who needs Money for post utme. I noticed he also need money for medical bills of his sick mother. He just drop his account number, just scroll down, you will see it.
Hmmm....okay, But if it's a scam, karma would repay u
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
TALK2ADAGBA:
please do check ur email for the document i sent
you have a lot of convincing to do
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Hmmm....okay, But if it's a scam, karma would repay u

I don't know him. I don't know whether he's a scammer or not.

Just leave me alone please.
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

Can I send you an email? If you are not satisfied with my evidence....don't send me a kobo.
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Iseeit:

Can I send you an email? If you are not satisfied with my evidence....don't send me a kobo.
No need
Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Iseeit:

I don't know him. I don't know whether he's a scammer or not.
Just leave me alone please.
smiles.....Who are you vexing for
drop your account details, you are here saying gibberish
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

If you want to help me, you do.... We have been on the issues Of dropping account details for too long. If I wanted to drop it, I would have done that long time.
Re: .. by TALK2ADAGBA: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
replied u
Re: .. by TALK2ADAGBA: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
still expecting ur repkly boss,i have explain
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Iseeit:

You know I am not a scammer! You also know that my story is true. You know I need help. But for one reason or other.... You don't want anyone to help me.

If you are still in doubt, drop ur email... I will personally mail you my details or send me pm. Let me prove to you that I'm real... I know you won't do that. Because you know I'm real... You are just here to make sure I don't get help. But God will put you to shame and make people to fight with their last breath to make sure you're frustrated and don't get helped when you need the most.

Can you imagine such guts? You are crazy
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Victornezzar
Re: .. by boiz2men(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=elyna post=61873290][/quote]

Sorry for quoting u. I want to show my yeye programming colleagues. They are so lazy.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
B

1 Like

Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Victornezzar
wetin happen Bro
Re: .. by TheControversy: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Iseeit:

You're so funny! I'm in no way related to the guy... Oga, send me pm or reply mine... Let me prove to you that I'm not a scammer. I have been saying this throughout this thread.

Please go and kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
BenShammer:
Pls ignore him dear. Whether he's a scammer or arrogant beggar, don't pay him any mind. Anybody that has the time and is ready to go through the stress of PMing him or sending their email just to receive proof is free to do so. Life really isn't all that complicated. Even though his attitude may be getting on your nerves, just ignore him.

You need to get a little bit confident on yourself, go out on the real world go talk to a woman than stalking AlexandriaToria everywhere on the nairaland like a chronic masturba.tor
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Can you imagine such guts? You are crazy

If I'm trying to scam people of their hard earned money with lies, let my life be miserable.... But if I'm telling the truth. God will surely see me through all these...and bless me with a well paying job after my Nysc.

For you, since you have taken it upon yourself to laugh at my situation. Predicament worse than what I'm currently into will fall on you. And no one will help you... Others will take it upon themselves to call u unprinted names, label you what you are not as well as make sure you remain in the worse situation more than you bargained for.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
You lied Kaduna state University Post Ume registration ended 23rd September, if you had come plain I may have helped out, I will still give u 2k for effort mention me on Friday if I have I will send something across
TALK2ADAGBA:
still expecting ur repkly boss,i have explain
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 30, 2017
B

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2017
B
Re: .. by TALK2ADAGBA: 1:08am On Oct 30, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You lied Kaduna state University Post Ume registration ended 23rd September, if you had come plain I may have helped out, I will still give u 2k for effort mention me on Friday if I have I will send something across
boss thanks for ur reply,i want you to know that i never lied to you,if you go through my mail,you will i expllain everything to you,the screening was even extending to thirties of sept sef,and the portal is still on,i can even prove it to you,i do not lie sir,thats why i explain to you the mail i sent
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Iseeit:
You need to get a little bit confident on yourself, go out on the real world go talk to a woman than stalking AlexandriaToria everywhere on the nairaland like a chronic masturba.tor
Alright bro
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 30, 2017
TheControversy:
Please go and kill yourself.

This guy is a very rude idiot.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2017
TALK2ADAGBA:
boss thanks for ur reply,i want you to know that i never lied to you,if you go through my mail,you will i expllain everything to you,the screening was even extending to thirties of sept sef,and the portal is still on,i can even prove it to you,i do not lie sir,thats why i explain to you the mail i sent
Hope you know that's where I work and I can easily get info about the school or any other, your confidence is amazing, post a change of course application for me to see
Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Victornezzar this guy is a stupid asshole and by the way this is Vicfuntop. Do you know how stupid you sound? Why the hell are you still breathing. Save your family the stress and get rid of your nuisance life.

You are nothing. Manna can't come down from heaven to help you because you are lazy and very irritating. I mean, common are you 12? May God see me through this times. He will see you through, I hope he does because you are the most pathetic thing I have seen on this nairaland. I hope no one helps you because lies is written all over your attitude. You wouldn't want to have a brawl with me and trust me if I want to know everything about you, I would. Like I said earlier, you are fiuucking transparent

Go get a life and stop being a baby. God helps you, you don't take your life. Bitch
lol...vicky was just asking benita about u cos u deactivated ur former account

leave the yeye guy.....I even attacked some people here cos of him.....since he's not ready 2 drop his account details....He should keep quiet
Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Shut up. Stop talking like you were raised without manners. Funny enough this guy you are cursing now supported you.
That's my boyfriend. Benshammer didn't I tell you he is an arrogant beggar who is nothing and yet you chose to support him. You are the most transparent dumbass have come across. I am surprised you still have life in you till now. Donaldduke2019, this guy is a lazy stupid beggar who thinks the world revolves around him. Go watch 1000 ways to die and look for the least expensive way to die and pls save the media some stress by doing it close to your family. I don't think you would like them to borrow money to bury you. That will be fuckedddd up.
lol...I don't understand.....which guy is ur bf
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol...I don't understand.....which guy is ur bf

It's Ben jo

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol...vicky was just asking benita about u cos u deactivated ur former account

leave the yeye guy.....I even attacked some people here cos of him.....since he's not ready 2 drop his account details....He should keep quiet

He isn't serious. He was now telling someone to help another person. This is 2017
Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

He isn't serious. He was now telling someone to help another person. This is 2017
What happened to your former account
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

What happened to your former account

I had to deactivate. I needed a new me but new me can't ignore stood people yet(I'll change)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady / Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.