Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (20857 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Pls don't kill yourself cos of 30k. Pls can we help this guy raise this money before Monday. I'll kick-start it with 10k. Pls send me details.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Blackhawk01: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Samsimple:
So commiting suicide is the solution abi. just drink sniper, help me greet God for heaven

Don't be stupid! If you can't help, get the fvck out.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Bidobado:
Pls don't kill yourself cos of 30k. Pls can we help this guy raise this money before Monday. I'll kick-start it with 10k. Pls send me details.

Sir, I have sent you a pm.
Re: .. by Mightyify(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Bro, be strong! I understand how you feel now, it's not easy. I don't have, I would have helped you. Please, don't allow all sadist to push you to kill yourself. I believe the good ones are here too...I call on them to assist you.

No matter what, don't kill yourself.
Re: .. by Samsimple(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Don't be stupid! If you can't help, get the fvck out.
madam helper oya help na
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Your mom didn't go through pain jst 4 u to kill urself
You didnt use more than 16 years on education just to end ur life after all the stress
Sha dnt kill urself nw, we all voted APC, we must enjoy d change together
Re: .. by Joislim(f): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

post your account details on your first post
Re: .. by adolf444: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Samsimple:
So commiting suicide is the solution abi. just drink sniper, help me greet God for heaven

so much from a reasonable human being
Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. �

My meat dey fire

boss enjoy your sef ,but remember say you neva give me the 3k5,wey you promise me,or make i just forget am no request for am again,cause e be like i dey disturb you because you didnt reply my last mention,baba i know you have helped alot already,but if the assitance no go reach my self,boss,just tell me make i forget am,cause i have mention,you kept saying you will sent it,but you didnt,i am just bugging you cause you are my last hope,and i appreciate ur kind gesture towards those in need
376. ChiefPiiko(m): Quote Post

Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. �

TALK2ADAGBA:
happy xmas chief piiko

My meat dey fire
375. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:
Consider it done!

happy xmas chief piiko
374. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:
Consider it done!

hey bro,today is the dead line the guy gave me inn collect my document,after which he will travel with it for the xmas celebration which he will not return in time next year,bro please i seriously need to collect my document from him,today been sunday,as i beg you ealier i need 3k5 in which i will use inn which i will use in collect all the document plz,this one you said you dont help guyz abeg dont let that deter you from helping my soul boss,this aint for flexing it for my school admission which i have been wating for many years,here is my account num,plz help me, 0019630501 stanbic ibtc........wish you annd your family ablissful xmas in advance b0ss
373. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:
Consider it done!

boss,thanks for ur fast reply,when can your boy expect the suprise,or should i drop my acct number
372. ChiefPiiko(m): Quote Post

Consider it done!

TALK2ADAGBA:
santa chiefpiiko,you said i should mention you on a friday,which i did countless times just to get your attention but you never replied me which i never knew why maybe i offended you of some sort,what i need for xmas boss is 3k5 to collect my admissionn document from the cafa guy i told you about boss,dont forget me now i plead,entend you kind gesture also to me

371. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:
Mention me on Friday, lez see what happens I will call your no then

santa chiefpiiko,you said i should mention you on a friday,which i did countless times just to get your attention but you never replied me which i never knew why maybe i offended you of some sort,what i need for xmas boss is 3k5 to collect my admissionn document from the cafa guy i told you about boss,dont forget me now i plead,entend you kind gesture also to me
370. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:

boss,na today you say make i remind you concerning the help you wan give me,plz bro should i drop my account number,you said you were goin to call me,but i cant recieve call due to where i am presently cause the reception is really badbro boss annything you drop will be grately appreciately, cc kaycee125
369. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:

ok bros,i will surely mention you on friday,but i didnt give you my number na,how do you intend calling me
368. ChiefPiiko(m): Quote Post

TALK2ADAGBA:
bros ,didnt want to disturb your mention again,cause i know you are always busy i just decided to try my luck again in respect to the help i need from you ,about the collecting of my infos which is my credentials including my passport from the guy that holds it,you told me to be hopeful and expect something from you which i am still anticipating because no twasing you ,you are a very kinnd person and i hope you will also extend your act ofe benevolence to me just as you have done to many people on this platform and bro remember also i was the first person to wish you a happy birthday on nairaland kiss

367. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:
thanks mate, I will be in touch very soon, have faith and pray hard

bros ,didnt want to disturb your mention again,cause i know you are always busy i just decided to try my luck again in respect to the help i need from you ,about the collecting of my infos which is my credentials including my passport from the guy that holds it,you told me to be hopeful and expect something from you which i am still anticipating because no twasing you ,you are a very kinnd person and i hope you will also extend your act ofe benevolence to me just as you have done to many people on this platform and bro remember also i was the first person to wish you a happy birthday on nairaland kiss
366. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:

boss,your boy has patiently been wating for this manner,didnt wanna disturb you cause i felt you willl be busy,please bro,i need that favour to be able to collect my hard copies of my document for that guy,while i await my admisstion list to be able to process my document for physical screening,i owe you one boss,i promise
365. Abbeycharles(m): Quote Post

Iseeit:
Donaldduke2019
Sir, I'm yet to hear from you

What state were you posted?
364. Nobody: Quote Post

Donaldduke2019

Sir, I'm yet to hear from you
363. Nobody: Quote Post

Donaldduke2019:
Hmmm Op though I doubt your sincerity, would see the best I can do next week

Oga, how far nah? I didn't hear from you again.
362. ScotFree: Quote Post

Sugar97:

Good. U?

My dear, i didn't see this until now. I'm doing great. Don't check all my mentions because most aren't actually directed at me. I get lots of unsolicited mentions from 'crime' board. The moniker's fault...
361. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:

thanks bro,i reallly appreciate your kind gesture.
360. makydebbie(f): Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:

Happy birthday dear, age with grace. May God grant your heart desires.
359. ChiefPiiko(m): Quote Post

TALK2ADAGBA:
hmm,i wan go sleep,but before i go to bed,lemme be the first person online to wish you a happy birthday in advance ,have a fullfilled and blessed day boss,and i beg you please dont forget to keep me in mind about the assistance i asked from you.god bless you bro

358. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

boiz2men:

Be smart. Go through hix posts

plz what happ to my post,bbecause i deleted my prvious post of me asking for assistance,i did it cause this will be my last time i will be asking for assistance online if granted help by chiefpiiko,and i dont want to be labbelled a begger,i am not just bouyant now,but i believe i will get back on my feet soon
357. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:
I am a bit broke give me a lil time

hmm,i wan go sleep,but before i go to bed,lemme be the first person online to wish you a happy birthday in advance ,have a fullfilled and blessed day boss,and i beg you please dont forget to keep me in mind about the assistance i asked from you.god bless you bro
356. boiz2men(m): Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:

Be smart. Go through hix posts
355. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:

-i will be patient boss,thanks for your concern,but please dont forget me
354. ChiefPiiko(m): Quote Post

TALK2ADAGBA:
chief i havnt see a reply from you boss,please do have me in mind while i anticipate your reply,thanks alot and god bless you.

353. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:
that's too much, I can't afford it

chief i havnt see a reply from you boss,please do have me in mind while i anticipate your reply,thanks alot and god bless you.
352. Nobody: Quote Post

V
351. Nobody: Quote Post

Donaldduke2019:

You wlc boss...see me in ur prayers too...preparing for my professional exam next year too

I wish you success in your exams bro!
350. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:

thanks for ur swift reply,send me an amount you deem fit and i sha hustle to get the rest when i sell my hard drive to make up the rest..thanks once again boss
349. ChiefPiiko(m): Quote Post

TALK2ADAGBA:
boss aloan of five thousand is what i want lend from you,i promise to pay back when i sought all my reg issue,

348. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:
how much do you want??

boss aloan of five thousand is what i want lend from you,i promise to pay back when i sought all my reg issue,
347. ChiefPiiko(m): Quote Post

TALK2ADAGBA:
boss you said today been friday,you will help me with the an amount to assist me for my reg,plz i appreciate it if you can assist me with anything for the reg payment 0019630501
stanbic ibtc,anything will be appreciated

how much do you want??
346. TALK2ADAGBA: Quote Post

ChiefPiiko:
You lied Kaduna state University Post Ume registration ended 23rd September, if you had come plain I may have helped out, I will still give u 2k for effort mention me on Friday if I have I will send something across

boss you said today been friday,you will help me with the an amount to assist me for my reg,plz i appreciate it if you can assist me with anything for the reg payment 0019630501
stanbic ibtc,anything will be appreciated
345. Donaldduke2019(m): Quote Post

Iseeit:

No problem bro....I look forward to that. Thanks!

You wlc boss...see me in ur prayers too...preparing for my professional exam next year too
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Joislim:
post your account details on your first post

Dear, I intentionally left out my acc details for privacy. If you want to help me, I will send it to you. Thanks
Re: .. by Caveatemptor(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Post your account details here please.

1 Like

Re: .. by LadySarah: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Dear, I intentionally left out my acc details for privacy. If you want to help me, I will send it to you. Thanks

You are not ready to behelped if your privacy still matters to you.I understand what you are going through .put your details on your post so ppl can help you.simple !

5 Likes

Re: .. by pointblank247(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2017
just make sure you dont do anything stupid because of money. it took me years to raise money to do my clearance and i have been in many other deeper sh*ts but they only made me stronger as a man. today i can raise my head anywhere. TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

1 Like

Re: .. by vicben27(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2017
if you tried working at a building construction site for daily pay for the past six months you won't be here complaining no body is the cause of your problem man life is not easy even as a graduate just keep praying to God n he'll send helpers of destiny your way! nothing good comes easy!

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2017
I am waiting for pictures You want to commit suicide and still begging for money smh
Re: .. by egopersonified(f): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: .. by egopersonified(f): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2017
People people, how many times do I have to say this. Maybe I should place an advert on front page. WHEN MAKING FINANCIAL REQUESTS, ALWAYS ALWAYS, I MEAN ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR BANK DETAILS IN YOUR OPENING POST. Someone must answer, some don't even care if it's a scam. They just want to add that good deed to their sleeves. There are people looking for whom to spend money ongrin

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:
Yes, this is gonna be the exact caption in the few days from now.

This world is filled with heartless and wicked souls who don't care.....some people may say it's cowardice but it isn't. I love myself so much that I can't watch me go into much pain so I have to end it. Don't worry it's not a threat... Even if it is, you don't even care whether or not I live or die.

I know some will say, he committed suicide because of 30k....no I didn't. I did it because I'm tired of this world, I'm tired of people who would rather watch you suffer than help you. People who are happy seeing you suffer. People who always blame you instead of understand what you are going through.

I have tried so hard to raise 30k to enable me do clearance in school and collect my result as well as join my mates in nysc...I have called all my relations...they kept giving sermon of how bad the economy is. I have approached some church here for help. The pastors kept treating me like a fraudsters even after providing enough evidence(my nysc call up number included).

I have begged on Nairaland, all I got was insults. Nobody cares to understand what I'm going through.

Everyday I look at my NYSC call up number print out and cry.

I know my burial will cost more than this amount, but wicked souls and relations will prefer to give it help bury than help me now.

I will drop the username and password to this account so nobody will blame me when I'm gone.... At least they will see how far I've gone trying to raise this money, even after working on building sites for months.

You want to commit suicide because you felt nobody would help you raise N30,000 for your clearance? Dude your problem is beyond that N30,000.

You don’t threaten people with such thing. Do you know what other people are passing through?

Do you think you are the only one facing financial difficulties?

You have serious mental issues and you should sort it first. N30,000 or even more than that won’t solve your problem. What if you raise the money, complete nysc, get a job and probably get sacked with your landlord about to throw you out for not paying rent? What would you do? Go on tv or come to Nairaland again threatening suicide

How dare you create this silly thread in the first place. There are lots of people worse than you are but they get going believing, working hard and hoping that the next minute would change the course of their lives.

Have you heard of the word ‘resilience’? Nigerians are made to last. If no one can give you that money, go out there and work for it. No one here owe you nothing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Everyone need money in one way or the other, if u dnt do ur NYSC dis year u can always do it next year, I myself need money, I'm jst waiting for the day my request will be granted,I didnt make it a do or die affair, Since u've already asked in ur previous post, some offered to help u, I smell something fishy here..
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2017
Nonsense, u wan commit suicide cos of 30k?Rope no cost fr Market... What u r going true is self inflicted Depression. nysc will not run away. Can u feed? Do u have a roof? Drop ur Ego, hustle like u have never been to the four walls of a School . Raise the money and Give Thanks to ur maker and ur effort especially. When u make it be stingy and don't give a Rat Asss.....Lotta people go through worse. Lots of people reading ur stupid reason for wanting to commit have been through worse and are just laughing @ how stupid and uneducated ur decision might be ......Be guided.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Mister, I believe you will get more than that but that wouldn’t solve the issues you have with yourself. You really need to reflect.

Never in your life come online to mention the word suicide because you didn’t get the help you needed.

Probably you’ve never faced real life challenge or had your requests turned down but don’t ever threaten people that you’ll commit suicide.
If you think people are wicked for not helping you the first time you asked, I want to tel you now are that there actually people who would wish that you die, they’d follow you, monitor you and hope that you commit suicide so they’ll harvest your kidneys etc and make some money.

NEVER EVER MENTION THE WORD SUICIDE AGAIN. I’m really angry typing this and I hope you read every word.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Adebimpe231:
[color=#990000][/color]Everyone need money in one way or the other, if u dnt do ur NYSC dis year u can always do it next year, I myself need money, I'm jst waiting for the day my request will be granted,I didnt make it a do or die affair, Since u've already asked in ur previous post, some offered to help u, I smell something fishy here..

Dear, actually nobody helped me... If they did, I wouldn't be here.
Re: .. by Leriebloom(f): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2017
OP so you feel begging is the only way for you to get this money It pains me to meet people with such mentality. There are many things you could do to earn money, no matter how below your status it may be. Come on! man up and go find a way to make money instead of sitting down sulking and opening threads that doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Caveatemptor:
Post your account details here please.

Sir please, send me a pm and I will send the details to you. And any other evidence you May require to be sure I'm not a scammer before sending me a dime.

Please understand me
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2017
pointblank247:
just make sure you dont do anything stupid because of money. it took me years to raise money to do my clearance and i have been in many other deeper sh*ts but they only made me stronger as a man. today i can raise my head anywhere. TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

Sir, please help me if you can... The timing is the problem here. I have already registered for the nysc...
Re: .. by TheControversy: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Please nobody should help this guy, he's a scammer. The phone you are using to beg can't you sell it? How do you even have money to subscribe for data to beg online? Abeg people don't let your sense of empathy be used to deceive you, this guy is a crook. Many like him have come and gone with one "I need money for this story", pretty sure he's the same person sef. If he really were desperate as he claims, since he graduated last year he could have found something to do with his hands to raise 30k.

5 Likes

Re: .. by saaedlee: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2017
are you in Port-Harcourt or close to Port-Harcourt?
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2017
TheControversy:
Please nobody should help this guy, he's a scammer. The phone you are using to beg can't you sell it? How do you even have money to subscribe for data to beg online? Abeg people don't let your sense of empathy be used to deceive you, this guy is a crook. Many like him have come and gone with one "I need money for this story", pretty sure he's the same person sef. If he really were desperate as he claims, since he graduated last year he could have found something to do with his hands to raise 30k.

Sir, read my previous posts here

https://www.nairaland.com/4126984/why-may-not-collect-result

I'm not a scammer. If you are willing to help... Send me a pm... Let me prove to you that I really need help. I will show you my nysc call up number, school reg no, school id, clearance form, real name etc...after you can come tell NAIRALAND if I'm a scammer.
Re: .. by crismark(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2017
TheControversy:
omo na wetin i jst siddon dey tink since i see dis post..
Re: .. by EmmySparky(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:
Yes, this is gonna be the exact caption in the few days from now.

This world is filled with heartless and wicked souls who don't care.....some people may say it's cowardice but it isn't. I love myself so much that I can't watch me go into much pain so I have to end it. Don't worry it's not a threat... Even if it is, you don't even care whether or not I live or die.

I know some will say, he committed suicide because of 30k....no I didn't. I did it because I'm tired of this world, I'm tired of people who would rather watch you suffer than help you. People who are happy seeing you suffer. People who always blame you instead of understand what you are going through.

I have tried so hard to raise 30k to enable me do clearance in school and collect my result as well as join my mates in nysc...I have called all my relations...they kept giving sermon of how bad the economy is. I have approached some church here for help. The pastors kept treating me like a fraudsters even after providing enough evidence(my nysc call up number included).

I have begged on Nairaland, all I got was insults. Nobody cares to understand what I'm going through.

Everyday I look at my NYSC call up number print out and cry.

I know my burial will cost more than this amount, but wicked souls and relations will prefer to give it help bury than help me now.

I will drop the username and password to this account so nobody will blame me when I'm gone.... At least they will see how far I've gone trying to raise this money, even after working on building sites for months.
just negodu this lazy man...i started hustling at age 16 fresh outta sec school...even while in the university i did side jobs...to earn money and payed my fees...am suref ur school fees were paid by someone else...now just to grind out 30k...u dey yan dust...abeg somebody give this person a good strong rope....like darwin said...its the survival of the fittest...if u cant endure and persevere then bow out like a coward that u are...#blunt

2 Likes

Re: .. by TheControversy: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2017
That's how the n!gga on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3773410/urinate-sweat-too-often-lost#56104853 came to beg for money for medical kini, only to discover after going through his old posts that he's an expert in sports betting and a crypto-currency guru.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
saaedlee:
are you in Port-Harcourt or close to Port-Harcourt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.