Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja (25405 Views)

Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by talk2percy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
This VIO officials wicked like road safety. Who dey even stop for them kwanu, I dey craze
Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by Patokeikem: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Protecting Lives And Properties Is The VIO Officer's Work. Now The Reverse Is The Case. Dem No Dey Carry Government Work For Head. Make Hin Face The Law.
Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
I always go to this Mr Biggs to buy their fish soup o! But seriously those green taxi drivers and VIO guys are not alright. Them fit each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
eezeribe:
uncultured and uncivilised citizens...
I am sure the driver had incomplete documents and vehicle accessories...
I am sure the VIO agent is a tout,who was more interested in collecting bribe than doing actual inspection...
Nigeria's biggest problem is her citizens... We have some of the worst attitudes the world over...
walk into the premises of a Nigerian owned business with Nigerian staff...
walk into the premises of a foreign owned establishment with foreign staff....
You have simply seen two different worlds of work ethics...
Bad citizens become bad leaders...
It is very easy to blame politicians and uniformed personnel,but they are only a reflection of the society which includes you and me.
speak for urself i aint bad
Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
gbese re oooooo..
gbese re oooooo

2 Likes

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by obataokenwa(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
lookulooku01:

I see... I just pass through those area you just mention ,I can't find those tout call vio.
Vio must be band in Abuja.
they've avoided there cos of the accident they caused two days ago.
Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Na wa o
Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by opad(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
hmmmm . ododo
eezeribe:
I am sure the VIO agent is a tout,who was more interested in collecting bribe than doing actual inspection...
Nigeria's biggest problem is her citizens... We have some of the worst attitudes the world over...
It is very easy to blame politicians and uniformed personnel,but they are only a reflection of the society which includes you and me.
Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by Bluffly: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is the result of Lawlessness. For me, the driver needs to be jailed and charged with manslaughter aside other charge counts. He should have stopped if he did not flaunt the law. Law enforcement agencies give chase anywhere in the world and there are usually collateral damages. Please let us stop blaming the VIO officer but the driver who failed to stop.

Someone said here that Nigeria is sick, Let me tell you Nigeria is not sick but you. Is there anyone here who would be driving in the UK or USA and would be asked to stop and would not? Nonsense. You all talking about the VIO officer should go for a self-examination.
Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by 2lateBiafra: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
NOC1:
everything about this country is sick.

sick government officials, sick citizens.
And SICK YOU grin
Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by armadeo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
eezeribe:

True talk we are a horrible people. Very horrible.

1 Like

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by armadeo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bluffly:
This is the result of Lawlessness. For me, the driver needs to be jailed and charged with manslaughter aside other charge counts. He should have stopped if he did not flaunt the law. Law enforcement agencies give chase anywhere in the world and there are usually collateral damages. Please let us stop blaming the VIO officer but the driver who failed to stop.

Someone said here that Nigeria is sick, Let me tell you Nigeria is not sick but you. Is there anyone here who would be driving in the UK or USA and would be asked to stop and would not? Nonsense. You all talking about the VIO officer should go for a self-examination.

Nigeria is sick guy.

You are saying UK or USA. If you are booked there police spent even look at your face they give you a ticket and walk away n.a. u sabi.

Here the paramount goal of any uniformed personal stopping you in the road is to extort, even if your papers are complete they will delay and start looking for what isn't missing. Isn't that a sickness.

The problem is the attitude to anything. They've banned police on the road but I see them everywhere setting up tolls to extort people.

Also the people won't even try and get things right. So your papers no, pay your fees no. Always trying to beat the government cos they don't even trust it.

Go and do papers u must bribe, licence bribe, tiny permit bribe any parastatal you go to bribe.

You say we aren't sick them what are we.

1 Like

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by Bluffly: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
armadeo:

Nigeria is sick guy.

You are saying UK or USA. If you are booked there police spent even look at your face they give you a ticket and walk away n.a. u sabi.

Here the paramount goal of any uniformed personal stopping you in the road is to extort, even if your papers are complete they will delay and start looking for what isn't missing. Isn't that a sickness.

The problem is the attitude to anything. They've banned police on the road but I see them everywhere setting up tolls to extort people.

Also the people won't even try and get things right. So your papers no, pay your fees no. Always trying to beat the government cos they don't even trust it.

Go and do papers u must bribe, licence bribe, tiny permit bribe any parastatal you go to bribe.

You say we aren't sick them what are we.

Nigeria and her citizens needs a divine reset

2 Likes

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by selingel: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is the reason Lagos State Government banned VIO in the state.

1 Like

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by Penalty82(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
eezeribe:

The day I walked into a particular Local govnt office to get my national ID, I saw DOOM.

1 Like

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by dawoyo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=danist post=61819035][/quote]

6GB worth of Data at N1,600? My guy you better stop scamming people.
Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by CarNerd: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lots of people have always wondered if AMGs were the ultimate Mercedes Benz machines...turns out there are better mods made by Brabus (who is now officially in Nigeria). They teamed up with the Motion Crew for test drives of some of their machines. Check the trailer at this [url]instagram.com/p/Bav-hbpjieR/[/url] the full video is dropping soon! Brabus rules!!

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by alaskido(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
pyyxxaro:
shocked shuuooo see egbese oh

See as the taxi drive enter Mr Biggs like all those American movie own grin

So who wud pay now

Driver or VIO shocked

The VIO of course will have to pay for all the damages. If he had not struggled with the driver the accident would have happened in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
double wahala.

1 Like

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by awuf2008: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Most of VIO operatives are tout, same applicable in all the states in Nigeria. I am sure that's one of the reasons they are abolished in lagos and kaduna and am sure more will follow. They are nothing but a menace and pain in ass of the citizens. There is a clear difference between VIO and FRSC.

1 Like

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by KingsleyCEO: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
pyyxxaro:

So who wud pay now

Driver or VIO shocked

Mr Biggs should sue inspector General of police ASAP
Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by Harrisonwo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
the OP didn't complete the story. task force guys ie army, police, road safety, vio, ndlea were called down. and they arrested some unfortunate guys recording the incident. Life camp divisional dpo was present at the scene.
Funny enough, these vio guys here are over zealous and they have been warned to stop chasing drivers because of incident like this. Nigeria is sorry to say, a bleeped up country and anti mass.

1 Like

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by arrestdarrester: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
pyyxxaro:

So who wud pay now

Driver or VIO shocked

Owner of vehicle if he has no insurance
Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by begwong: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
obataokenwa:
VIO really need to be banned in Abuja entirely cos this accident is almost everyday. If you are heading towards Gwarimpa from Nicon, that their office very close to AA Rano Filling station caused serious accident last week and this week and I fear if the people in that car survived... How can they block a service high way just to check papers..

I don't even know the name of the FCT minister...I don't blame them anyway.
I heard they've been banned in Lagos.

Thank God gun is not legalised in this country cos what fits most of all this touts in Abuja is just to give them a shot to serve as a deterrent to others.
THE VIO were also banned in Kaduna too. Idiotas!

2 Likes

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
and VIO means?

Sorry I am not from Nigeria state.
Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by Ama80(f): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why must we even renew our papers yearly.why can't we drive in peace,wat benefits do renewing our particulars serve to motorists dat we have to put up with these criminals called Vio

1 Like

Re: VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja by Doutimi3(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
VIO is more of a curse than a blessing to Abuja residents. D Govt rily need to do sometin abt it.

meanwhile, for your water exploration and borehole drilling in Abuja and its environs contact me on 07066015302

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos / Police Arrest Suspected Motorcycle Robbers In Ikoyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.