Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) (2614 Views)

Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits James Popoola, His English Teacher (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by obailala(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
A man with his level of education and exposure, and also a former honourable minister of the country, obsessed with throwing abusive and unprintable words everyday to his political opponents, using uncouth words which are only expected of common garage touts, but yet some people actually see this degenerative act as an admirable virtue expected of a person of FFK pedigree as a leader?... probably cos he speaks in queen's English? ... someone above just described this art of throwing insults as 'bravery' on the part of FFK, wonderful!
Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Goke7: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
obailala:
A man with his level of education and exposure, and also a former honourable minister of the country, obsessed with throwing abusive and unprintable words everyday to his political opponents, using uncouth words which are only expected of common garage touts, but yet some people actually see this degenerative act as an admirable virtue expected of a person of FFK pedigree as a leader?... probably cos he speaks in queen's English? ... someone above just described this art of throwing insults as 'bravery' on the part of FFK, wonderful!

the enemy of my enemy is my friend principle is the reason ffk's madness looks like bravery to many dumb fellows, that' all
Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by obailala(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
Goke7:

the enemy of my enemy is my friend principle is the reason ffk's madness looks like bravery to many dumb fellows, that' all
This isnt evem just a case of 'enemy of my enemy', this is just a case of plain foolishness on the part of those hailing FFK's condescending choice of words. Politicians disagree everyday and sometimes even assassinate each other, but never have I seen any politician or leader repeatedly dishing out such unprintable words almost every single day .
Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Organs(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Benita27:
FFK is one of the sound Nigerian politician with an impeccable English accent and command of English. Heard him speak once on air, I doff my hat. The man is really sound.

Another one I remember is former speaker; house of representatives, Dimeji Bankole.

Benita27, with your own command of english, i'm actually surprised you will find FFK's english cool. Well, you mentioned the accent, to me sounds like a good imitation of the british accent. Ever listened to late Yinka Craig?

Anyways, how you dey? longest time..
Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
obailala:
This isnt evem just a case of 'enemy of my enemy', this is just a case of plain foolishness on the part of those hailing FFK's condescending choice of words. Politicians disagree everyday and sometimes even assassinate each other, but never have I seen any politician or leader repeatedly dishing out such unprintable words almost every single day .

Insults and tantruns becomes music to your ears when it comes from presidential adviser like Mrs Onochie ?
Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by obailala(m): 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ojiofor:

Insults and tantruns becomes music to your ears when it comes from presidential adviser like Mrs Onochie ?
And can you kindly show me where I ever inferred the nonsense you've written above...
Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2017
obailala:
And can you kindly show me where I ever inferred the nonsense you've written above...

Alright you enjoyed it in silent only to get upset when it comes from FFK.
Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 28, 2017
DonVikings:
Everything that has to do with the man that vandalised Bianca's ponyo has everything to do with ipob. grin

I love pork. grin

I love yorubas not because of anything but because of their high rate of stupidity.
They think they're wise.
Well I still remember who the pigs are.
Nnamdi Kanu said; Any Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani or Igbo that is against Biafra restoration is a pig.
We now know who the pigs are.
Continue disgracing yourselves.
Re: FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) by obailala(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2017
Ojiofor:

Alright you enjoyed it in silent only to get upset when it comes from FFK.
Nwanna biko puo n'uzo...

At least unlike the ones who termed it 'bravery', you've acknowledged that that manner of speech is unbecoming of any sane human, especially someone who's supposed to be a leader. That is comforting enough for me. Happy wkend!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: How APC Senators Betrayed Oshiomhole Over Plan To Unseat Saraki / See The Crowd That Received Gov. Tambuwal Today As He Returned To Sokoto(photos) / Video: Kano Streets Shut Down As Buhari Campaign In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.