Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best (8819 Views)

Daily Virtual Football Trading Software For Bet9ja, Betking & Betin / See How To Make Daily Profit On Nairabet Virtual Football League / Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Good days ladies and gentlemen.

I want to give us a tutorial / strategy on how we can WIN virtual football league . its free all I need if for u to get ur seats, get ur pop corn .call ur friends and family and those of ur friends that lost so much in VFL and tell them the solution is here finally ....

If u are interest just reply or qouet YES .

LET ME GET MY CHALK AND BLACKBOARD
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by gideontowe: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2017
yes
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by adomuwiner(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
adomuwiner:
adomu2009@gmail.com

No need for email all lectures will be here
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by virec: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
yes
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by bcashy: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
lets go
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
DRAW VFL CONCEPT

I know lots of you knows about virtual football league (VFL) and how quick it could give you money or also collect your money, but in this eBook I am going to teach you a simple way of making money with virtual league, without losing anything ,as far as you stick to the rules.
The only three things that will make you not to be successful in VFL are:
1. Greed
2. Bad network
3. and insufficient fund

1 GREED
A lot of people believe that they are gurus or smart to beat the VFL system but you know what, its highly impossible to have the key 100 percent, in that case they will win and continue to play and later they end up giving bookmakers their money and their capital too even trying to borrow.
You know one can be addicted to it, so avoid greed, so what do we do. (We win we run. And wait for another season.

2 POOR OR BAD NETWORK
Poor network and network traffic is also a huge problem to this system. At a point you will like to follow a team until they win or draw or loose, but you end up seeing network messing you up, thereby making you to miss chances and good opportunities, so you need to stay to a place and time were network signal is at its best.

3 INSUFFICIENT FUND
I know you will be wondering why I said insufficient fund unto we are here to increase money why more money in my account? , well let me drop it down to you virtual football league is a system of football, so we are trading with it not gambling with it and for you to do business/trading you need capital. It's just like using N400, 000 to pay for shop rent before thinking of buying goods to put in the shop. So you need good capital to survive in this business, in this business we will be dividing our capital into 200 units so if you fund N100,000 in your account you that to divide by 200 which means you will be transacting with N500 if you miss the 5k you start with the next N5k in this case you don’t have to keep funding but just know you will not loose and your money will keep growing gradually. So know that you need good capital for this business
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
are you with me

Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Chigorkizz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yes
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
this process is actually not new alot us knows about is some us were careless and some forgot about it , so i just want it well know to nigerians because its not official in any thread .
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by bcashy: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
following
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
So let’s start, I have FOUR things to teach on this system I want you to understand the terms we are using, the goal of the system is to achieve one target per season with the minimum risk ever.

1. THE TARGET (TARGET = PROFIT –BET)

The target is the amount of money you want to make in per season.
The target is not directly proportional to your capital, but your is very directly proportional your discipline. Your target is directly proportional to the BET. So the first thing you ask yourself is “how much is my capital”?
Divide it by 100 or 200 unites and make each unit your target

For example if you have N100,000 divide by 100 and you now have N1000 for your target, but I will advise you to use 200 units to stay on safe side of the trade,

In that case N100k divided by 200 will give u N500 and that is low enough to start,

(From experience I observed N10,000 capital is enough to start the business , but there is possibility that you may lose all the money while chasing a target as low as N500. I want you to know everything I am telling you in this eBook is based of personal experience and what my friends and I did but I don’t you to make the mistakes we did. )

So I started with 10k(CAPITAL) in two days I was making 32k+ but one day due to poor network and combination of insufficient fund I lost all the money, I had to fund extra 20k and I lost all, but I will tell you the reasons for all these errors .@how will I know when to play draw below

I will advise any one that wants to start to make his target very low, no matter how good you become with the system still maintain your target until you make 4times your capital.

So can go as low as you can dividing your capital into 300 or 400 units if possible
TARGET = PROFIT –BET
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
2. PROFIT (BET x ODD)

The profit is the sum total amount of money you make when you successfully win a bet it’s not your target, remember that you will need to remove THE BET amount from profit for you to know your target, your target is like your overall income after all transactions
It’s the amount of money you supposed to make when you place your BET. When you lose your PROFIT, then your PROFIT will become your new TARGET, when you win your PROFIT, then you a rule line on the BET.
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
3. THE BET

The bet is the amount of money to bet in other to get exactly your target, with THE BET you will get exactly your target you have in mind, meaning with this formulary you will know the actual amount to bet in other to get a certain amount as your target money or profit

How do you know your BET its simple: BET=TARGET/(odd-1)

so if your Target is N500 and the odd is 3.15 to get your BET amount it will be

500 / ( 1 - 3.15 ) = 232.55814 which is approx. 232.6 your BET

so let's check if its correct PROFIT = BET x odd
232.6(bet) x 3.15(odd) = 732.69(PROFIT)

now minus PROFIT from BET ie 732.69(profit) - 232.6(bet) =500.09(target)

you see you get your target and you still have your capital.
YOUR TARGET IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO THE BET .
but the BET is determine from odd .
As we go on we will discuss how to recover everything when we lose a bet
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
4. ODD/s
I believe everyone knows what the odd means. If the odd is higher it is better for this business. The odd is directly proportional to your target or profit in this business, but the odd does not determine the outcome of the game, but it will affect your BET positively or negatively.
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
THE STRATEGY

Now we have learn the important things we need for the business so let’s begin. Virtual football league is the real football league but with virtual clubs and players.
The system tries to make the league look real as normal league and in normal league three things are involved. WIN DRAW WIN.
That is home win, draw or away win. Every club must have a win and draw, big clubs always win and medium clubs will win too but not much and draw little, lower teams will always loose much draw much sometimes and win very few . We will list the clubs and there capability later but first let me take us to the business of the day.

The concept of this system is the draw system.

Every club must draw as I mentioned earlier, but not all clubs has the capability of giving draw, so as we play safe we also play carefully and its advisable to pick teams from the ones we mentioned that are likely to play draw all the time.
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
The Rules
The Rules are simple only and always bet draw when you see teams from week 15 to 18 at 0 or 1 draw.
When you see a team with 0 or 1 draw at week 15 to 18 keep playing draw until you meet your target and if you lose your bet you continue until the give you draw before the end of the season. Now you will understand why we use the terms, target, the bet, profit and odds earlier
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
example coming soon .

before then any questions ? ? ?
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by bcashy: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
Interesting....following..

1 Like

Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by pryme(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Androidking:
The Rules
The Rules are simple only and always bet draw when you see teams from week 15 to 18 at 0 or 1 draw.
When you see a team with 0 or 1 draw at week 15 to 18 keep playing draw until you meet your target and if you lose your bet you continue until the give you draw before the end of the season. Now you will understand why we use the terms, target, the bet, profit and odds earlier

Hahahahahaha,

You are funny dude, this is the martingale staking plan.
Seems you don't know there is a time a team can go a whole season without a draw (no be today I start virtual),
Your system will only be valid if you can find a team that MUST draw.

Just because a team has draw tendencies doesn't mean they cant go a season without a draw.

Anyway let me watch this your thread.
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
pryme:

Hahahahahaha,

You are funny dude, this is the martingale staking plan.
Seems you don't know there is a time a team can go a whole season without a draw (no be today I start virtual),
Your system will only be valid if you can find a team that MUST draw.

Just because a team has draw tendencies doesn't mean they cant go a season without a draw.

Anyway let me watch this your thread.

U see that's d reason Some Nigerian hardly move forward they said if u want to hide something from Nigerians put it in a book . if u read well u will see where I point things out .and I am not done u start condemning.

I also mentioned some people knows about it .if u know u lockup am not charging any one .it's a free world .
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Example loading very soon .waiting for others to take der seats
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by pryme(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Androidking:

U see that's d reason Some Nigerian hardly move forward they said if u want to hide something from Nigerians put it in a book . if u read well u will see where I point things out .and I am not done u start condemning.

I also mentioned some people knows about it .if u know u lockup am not charging any one .it's a free world .

Pls carry on with your explanation
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2017

Every club must draw as I mentioned earlier, but not all clubs has the capability of giving draw, so as we play safe we also play carefully and its advisable to pick teams from the ones we mentioned that are likely to play draw all the time.

The Rules

Example

when you see a team like ANKARA at week 16 with 0(zero) draw and they are playing on that week 16 (may be winning or losing) and the next week which is week 17 they will be facing team like EDINBURG at the odd of 3.45 and we set our target to be may be N500 so our bet will like this BET=TARGET/(ODD-1)

which is bet = 500 / (3.45-1)

which is 500/2.45=204.08 approx. 204.1 now N204.1 is our bet amount in other for us to get N500(target) with the (odd)3.45

then the Profit will be 204.1 x 3.45=704.1(profit) -BET (204.1) =500(target) if we win

PROFIT AND TARGET ARE LIKELY THE SAME

So what happens if we lose or the match didn’t play draw as we wished

If we lose the bet the next thing we will do is to follow ANKARA again with to their next match let’s say the will face BERLIN at the odd of 4.45,

Our next target will be 704.1 which supposed to be our possible win of the previous bet, but if you lose your next target is always the possible win of your previous bet.

Let me explain : we bet with N204.1 and we lost it, but remember that our target is still N500, since we have lost N204.1 and we need the N500, that will make our new target to N500(target) + N204.1(lost bet) = N704.1(new or next target)

So let’s assume we lost the previous bet and our new TARGET is 704.1 and odd for the next draw is 4.45,

our next bet = TARGET/(ODD-1) will be

which = 704.1 / (4.45-1)
which is 704.1/3.45=204.09.

204.09 is our bet amount for the match against Ankars vs Berlin, that means we will expect
204.09 x 4.45 odd =908.19(profit)

908.19 will be our profit if we win the draw or it will be the next target if the match didn’t end with draw. Remember that the profit amount is your next target if the watch didn’t end with draw.

If the match end with draw it means that you have recovered all you bet and still achieve your target.

If you lose the bet and you have the next game lets say Ankara vs Amsterdam at the odd of 3.15 to draw, like we said the possible profit will be the next target if you lost the previous game.

Our possible win happens to be 908.19, and now it’s our new target.

So BET=TARGET/(ODD-1) = 908.19/(3.15-1) = 908.19/2.15 =422.42

so 422.42 is our BET. 422.42 x 3.15(odd) =1330.623(profit).

If you win the bet you have recovered all you BET and still achieve your PROFIT, which is 500, if you lose you repeat the process until Ankara gets a draw

1 Like

Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
please am not that good with english but I tried my best to make is simple as possible we are all here to make money , no need for abuse encouragement and contribution is allowed thanks ..
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
Androidking:

The Rules

Example

when you see a team like ANKARA at week 16 with 0(zero) draw and they are playing on that week 16 (may be winning or losing) and the next week which is week 17 they will be facing team like EDINBURG at the odd of 3.45 and we set our target to be may be N500 so our bet will like this BET=TARGET/(ODD-1)

which is bet = 500 / (3.45-1)

which is 500/2.45=204.08 approx. 204.1 now N204.1 is our bet amount in other for us to get N500(target) with the (odd)3.45

then the Profit will be 204.1 x 3.45=704.1(profit) -BET (204.1) =500(target) if we win

PROFIT AND TARGET ARE LIKELY THE SAME

So what happens if we lose or the match didn’t play draw as we wished

If we lose the bet the next thing we will do is to follow ANKARA again with to their next match let’s say the will face BERLIN at the odd of 4.45,

Our next target will be 704.1 which supposed to be our possible win of the previous bet, but if you lose your next target is always the possible win of your previous bet.

Let me explain : we bet with N204.1 and we lost it, but remember that our target is still N500, since we have lost N204.1 and we need the N500, that will make our new target to N500(target) + N204.1(lost bet) = N704.1(new or next target)

So let’s assume we lost the previous bet and our new TARGET is 704.1 and odd for the next draw is 4.45,

our next bet = TARGET/(ODD-1) will be

which = 704.1 / (4.45-1)
which is 704.1/3.45=204.09.

204.09 is our bet amount for the match against Ankars vs Berlin, that means we will expect
204.09 x 4.45 odd =908.19(profit)

908.19 will be our profit if we win the draw or it will be the next target if the match didn’t end with draw. Remember that the profit amount is your next target if the watch didn’t end with draw.

If the match end with draw it means that you have recovered all you bet and still achieve your target.

If you lose the bet and you have the next game lets say Ankara vs Amsterdam at the odd of 3.15 to draw, like we said the possible profit will be the next target if you lost the previous game.

Our possible win happens to be 908.19, and now it’s our new target.

So BET=TARGET/(ODD-1) = 908.19/(3.15-1) = 908.19/2.15 =422.42

so 422.42 is our BET. 422.42 x 3.15(odd) =1330.623(profit).

If you win the bet you have recovered all you BET and still achieve your PROFIT, which is 500, if you lose you repeat the process until Ankara gets a draw

Prove.

The last PROFIT is 1330.623 - total BETs((204.1+204.09+422.42)=830.61)= (profit)1330.623 - (bet/s)830.61 = (target)500.013 .

You see 500 is our target and we achieved it after all the BETS .it’s advisable to stick to your target, do not increase it especially when you don’t have enough capital to roll over.

This process is the basic process of the all the system we are going to introduce here. In virtual league the minimum draw you will expect from every club in a season is 3draws but sometimes the bookies will try to tweak the league a little that you get sometimes 1, I personally have experienced 0 draw in a season its 100% rare but I was a victim of wrong programming, so it’s advisable to get your target of the season and leave the league to finish to avoid unnecessary lose.
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
HOW WILL I KNOW WHICH WEEK TO START PLAYING THE DRAW

This is a very important question but another important question is which team you should follow.

Let’s start with the week.
Draws starts immediately from week one till week thirty so you may not be able to define it. Initially based on research made we are always advised people to start playing from week 12 when we see a team with no draw, or week 15 when we see a club with one or no draw or week 25 when we see a club with one or no draw . All these rules works but sometimes the bookies will try to make some new changes.
(I have experience a team like Enugu to go from week 1 to 30 with no draw I actually lost a lot of money that season. So to be on a safer side I will create my own rules)

Rule no 1.
From/at week 10 check out the last 3 teams at the bottom of the live table of VFL now keep playing them to win (if the they are big teams or medium team), follow them one after the other with low target until you get them all to win.
If you are lucky enough you might get the three teams to win.

Rule no 2

When you are following the bottom team to win and you observed that the team above them already won a match before them, keep following the bottom team until the win.

Example: if London vfl are at no 20 position in the table at week 10 , so set your target as low as N100 or N200
And start betting them to win, before week 15 they will win and you will achieve your target you can stop for the season or you start looking for a team with lowest draw

Rule no 3.

If you achieve your win please don’t follow them to win again. NOTE sometimes it takes up to week 26 for them to win so be careful.

Rule no 4

Always know that the key to this rule is to stick to your target, follow a reliable team and don’t ever be greedy, make sure you stay in a place with strong network, make sure you have good battery in your laptop on phones and good luck.

After achieving your win by then you must be in week 15 and above start looking for clubs with lowest draw, set your target and keep playing them draw

I will be listing teams and their capacities below stay tuned
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by bcashy: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
following
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 4:33am On Oct 30, 2017
for more visit (http://virtualfootballprofits.com/virtual-football-league-teams/)
I would divide the 16 teams into three categories.
The Top Flight Virtual Football League Teams

Madrid, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Oslo, Rome.

1) Madrid.

This is one of my favourite teams in the league.
One thing i love about them is they score a lot of goals.
They definitely score the most goals more consistently than any other top-flight team.
They are also very good at home. When they play at home, they usually have small odds but sometimes they could be very much worth it.
Also its rare not to see them in the top four or top five positions in a league season.
They also rarely draw matches. So if you are looking for a team to give you your money’s worth on over 2.5 goals or even over 3.5 goals.
This is the team to watch out for.

2)London.

Similar to Madrid. Score a lot of goals too.
Almost always finish top five every season. Over 2.5 goals? Yes! They are good on that. Over 3.5 goals? Errr, Not quite like Madrid but Ok.
Over 1.5 goals. Yes! They mostly go over 1.5 goals in a season like around 85 to 90% of the time.
Are they playing a fellow top flight team away?
Just check their position on the table, if they are above the other team, Why don’t you give them a Handicap 0:1?
Might win it for you!

3)Amsterdam.

I love Amsterdam. Second favourite for me. When you need them the most, they get the job done for you.
They go over 2.5 goals mostly. Score a lot of goals too. In many ways they are similar to Madrid.
But i personally think they aren’t as strong as Madrid though.
Why don’t you back to to win when they are playing a very weak team? Be careful though and stake wisely.

4)Berlin.

Top team. Tough team to best too by similar top flight teams. Some seasons they like finishing off a game during the first half.
Other seasons they suddenly don’t know how to score goals. Might be a good team to try out on first half win.

5 and 6) Oslo and Rome.

I grouped them together because they are a lot alike. Though Oslo is a bit stronger. Oslo won’t get you much goals as Rome.
Rome are good with goals. Most times when they play Madrid or Paris, Its a rain of goals.
Though sometimes, Just like in real life. A game between two top flight tams could end in a bore 0-0 draw.
These two teams also, they are not really steady as per ending a season strongly.
Sometimes they could go ahead and win the league. Other times they could finish 8th or 9th position.

The Middle Class Virtual Football League Teams

Paris, Lisbon, Stockholm, Zagreb, Copenhagen.

7) Paris

One reason I love this team is they could sometimes be a top flight team.
I have seen the win leagues. Finishing off like of Madrid and the rest along the way. For me, I call the my “Middle Class Madrid”.
Yes. They are a lot like Madrid but way weaker in terms of ability.
In fact whenever Paris meets Madrid, Its always a battle. Madrid mostly comes out tops but not without Paris giving them a fight.
Sometimes they go ahead an win! So whenever they meet, You see a lot of goals.
Go ahead yourself and check out the head to head meetings of these two teams. Mostly Over 2.5 goals.
Paris also gives you a value betting odd. Looking for a team to back over 1.5 goals? Check out Paris.

coolLisbon.

Okay One confession here. I hate Lisbon.
Lols… I really can’t point out why. Maybe its because of their name.
They also seem to be a very confused team.
Sometimes they win the league. Sometimes they finish rock bottom!
Yes! I have sen them win the league, then a couple seasons later.
They finish last. LOL. I mean who does that? Anyway, my emotions aside.
They are a good team for the under 2.5 goal market.
They score few goals mostly and also concede a few too. Back them to win a smaller team while playing at home for a value odd.

9 and 10) Zagreb and Copenhagen.

They are like Bonnie and Clyde. Sorry, I couldn’t find a better comparison.

These two teams are grouped together ‘cos they are a lot alike.

Looking for teams that mostly draw? They are the ones.
Teams that score very few goals? They are the ones. Teams that draw first half? These two come in handy!

11) Stockholm.

A lot like Paris. Score goals. Concede goals too.
A very nice team to make cash in the over 1.5 goal market.
They are also very strong at times. I have seen this team come 2nd position before.
Sometimes they are ruthless to the smaller teams.
The Low Class Virtual Football League Teams

Vienna, Edinburg, Athens, Bern, Ankara.

12) Vienna.

One thing with the low class teams is sometimes their ability to start the season strongly.
Whenever i see this happen. I just smile. Why? Because i know they will definitely drop when the table starts taking shape.
Vienna is one of those teams. But one particular thing with them is their ability to hold off the top flight teams when they are at home.
Looking for a team to give handicap 2:0 at home? Vienna it is.

13) Edinburg.

They share the same hatred with Lisbon. Spoilers.
They have no intention of winning a match. Yet they give the top flight teams problems.
Emotion aside. Good team for an over 1.5 goal stake.

14 and 15 and 16) Athens, Bern and Ankara.

They love the bottom of the table.
Though sometimes they might spring a little surprise here and there.
They usually lose. Be careful though and stake wisely.

I hope i have treated to a large extent the vagueness of the first question on the Virtual Football League Teams series, What teams to bet on?

Virtual Football League Teams

I believe what we have above will help you choose wisely
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 4:36am On Oct 30, 2017
we will be discussing soon what to do when the team you are following are messing up, or when you are facing bad network , and running low on cash .....
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by morpy: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Androidking:
DRAW VFL CONCEPT

I know lots of you knows about virtual football league (VFL) and how quick it could give you money or also collect your money, but in this eBook I am going to teach you a simple way of making money with virtual league, without losing anything ,as far as you stick to the rules.
The only three things that will make you not to be successful in VFL are:
1. Greed
2. Bad network
3. and insufficient fund

1 GREED
A lot of people believe that they are gurus or smart to beat the VFL system but you know what, its highly impossible to have the key 100 percent, in that case they will win and continue to play and later they end up giving bookmakers their money and their capital too even trying to borrow.
You know one can be addicted to it, so avoid greed, so what do we do. (We win we run. And wait for another season.

2 POOR OR BAD NETWORK
Poor network and network traffic is also a huge problem to this system. At a point you will like to follow a team until they win or draw or loose, but you end up seeing network messing you up, thereby making you to miss chances and good opportunities, so you need to stay to a place and time were network signal is at its best.

3 INSUFFICIENT FUND
I know you will be wondering why I said insufficient fund unto we are here to increase money why more money in my account? , well let me drop it down to you virtual football league is a system of football, so we are trading with it not gambling with it and for you to do business/trading you need capital. It's just like using N400, 000 to pay for shop rent before thinking of buying goods to put in the shop. So you need good capital to survive in this business, in this business we will be dividing our capital into 200 units so if you fund N100,000 in your account you that to divide by 200 which means you will be transacting with N500 if you miss the 5k you start with the next N5k in this case you don’t have to keep funding but just know you will not loose and your money will keep growing gradually. So know that you need good capital for this business

nice one, i also trade virtual football... last year i bought a book on how to crack vfl strategy myself... i got it from vflhacks.com

i also got a martingale calculator to help me a bit, i discovered a vfl correct score loop that helped me because i don't have to invest much money... also got some tutorials on how to decipher some odds too.

vfl trading is a secondary source of income if done properly.

Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by ZikWanTor: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thanks Androidking! I know you are one of the few people here on NL with such generousity for coming up here and sharing this vital info FOC. May the good Lord reward u immensely. I want to know if this strategy is not outdated. Also, I need you to shed more light on the process. For ease u might to use email orjime82@gmail.com thanks in anticipation of ur kind gesture always.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN's NIBSS Launches Payment Solution, NQR To The Financial Sector / Guaranty Trust Bank: More Branches Needed? / All Payment Issues On Amazon Kindle Solved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.