Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best (8847 Views)

Daily Virtual Football Trading Software For Bet9ja, Betking & Betin / See How To Make Daily Profit On Nairabet Virtual Football League / Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2018
ZikWanTor:
Thanks Androidking! I know you are one of the few people here on NL with such generousity for coming up here and sharing this vital info FOC. May the good Lord reward u immensely. I want to know if this strategy is not outdated. Also, I need you to shed more light on the process. For ease u might to use email orjime82@gmail.com thanks in anticipation of ur kind gesture always.

No its not the only thing that will keep ur wining coming is patient and zero greed,

If u say ur target is to get 500 naira per season, can u keep to the principal , its easy to get 500 naira in week 4, but we are usually tempted to play more since the season is young, and that is the temptation and most a times we regret it,

Just maintain a code, trust me if u get 500naira for 10 seasons its 5k per day, imagine what u will get in a month to 3 months,

That's when u start increasing ur target to #1000 or more.

Another and the most interesting factor is poor network and steady power supply , I had to pause this until I locate in a place with strong network . thanks
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Tony142: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Pls is there market options like "No red card" and "5mins draw" in virtue football league?
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Tony142: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Androidking:
we will be discussing soon what to do when the team you are following are messing up, or when you are facing bad network , and running low on cash .....

Pls is there market options like "No red
card" and "5mins draw" in virtue football
league?
Re: 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best by Androidking: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Tony142:

F

Pls is there market options like "No red
card" and "5mins draw" in virtue football
league?

Not in nigeria version of virtual league, and its hard to see that option in VFL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Transfer To China / Hennessy For Sale / Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.