Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football (996 Views)

How To Play Bet9ja With MTN Airtime / Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) / 100% Virtual Football League To Its Very Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by ProsperOkec: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
I said let Government ban this bet9ja una no gree. This boy with blue bag came to bet9ja office with one million naira that his father gave him to start taxi business and rent a house...
He went back with 700 naira...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by ProsperOkec: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
We told him to stop he refused
Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by Ekiseme(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by ProsperOkec: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ekiseme:
Lol

Till the extent he started playing one game. Yet the one game will still cut one.

I told u run he refused. He started crying to the manager. That he came to charge his phone as his phone was one percent that he didn't know what came over him.
Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by Vado(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
This betting shxt ruins. Responsible betting is a farce, under the right pressure, everybody cracks. Learnt the hard way myself and that dark side is not to be visited ever again.

1 Like

Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by Ekiseme(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
ProsperOkec:

Till the extent he started playing one game. Yet the one game will still cut one.

I told u run he refused. He started crying to the manager. That he came to charge his phone as his phone was one percent that he didn't know what came over him.
he's just dumb, i feel sorry for him.
Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by dollarcoolcat(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Singing telli person
Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by ProsperOkec: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Vado:
This betting shxt ruins. Responsible betting is a farce, under the right pressure, everybody cracks. Learnt the hard way myself and that dark side is not to be visited ever again.

Were u playing virtual football
Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by Ekiseme(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Vado:
responsible betting is not a farce, if you decide when to stop, you will stop.

It's not like he was betting @ gunpoint
Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by Vado(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
ProsperOkec:

Were u playing virtual football

Lol...i didn't dig virtual like that, although played it occasionally. Thing is if you are kinda financially comfortable, you tend to stake more cash the likes of #100 #200 is bs to you. There were good times no doubt but the bookers always have the last laugh.
Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by SLAPMUMU: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Visual no be person mate!!!
Speaking from experience.
Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by EASY39(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oti Happen,
Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by Partnerbiz(f): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Op you just made me smile...
Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by RZArecta2(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
ProsperOkec:
I said let Government ban this bet9ja una no gree. This boy with blue bag came to bet9ja office with one million naira that his father gave him to start taxi business and rent a house...
He went back with 700 naira...
did you collect the guy's permission before posting his pic online ? Not to derail from your message though
Re: Boy Uses Live Savings To Play Bet9ja Virtual Football by ProsperOkec: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
RZArecta2:
did you collect the guy's permission before posting his pic online ? Not to derail from your message though
His face is not showing

(1) (Reply)

5k Likes Active Facebook Page For Sale / Tefal Frying Pans And Baking Pans At Small Price / Daily Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.